anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
So how much content is in this game?
Havent played the game since around 0.7.4.0 and the game had a pretty damn good amount of content. Although from what i remember you had a very loose main goal of simply getting a certain amount of currency (20 gold coins initially and that amount increases with time so you're kinda incentivized to gather enough money as quick as possible for the captain at the pier).

I remember a fair bit of content not being complete like the large walled off area in the top right of the map and its hard for me to say how much playtime you this game would take you given the nature of how loose the main goal is along with honestly how difficult the game is for a new player without cheats that its just too difficult for me to give a # of hours you'd get out of the game. Plus people play games like this differently, are you gonna want to "beat" the game while staying a virgin the whole way through? If so then that would take you a really long fucking time when you don't know what quests are the safest, you don't know where the items you'd want may be (there's a berserk easter egg to get the dragon slayer and thats also one of the only "boss fight" in the game), you don't know what build would be best for you (although if you're gonna use cheats its obviously alot easier)ETC...

Just consider the game as an actual RPG Survival game in a gloomy, gruesome world that also just so happens to have sexual content. The game is actually pretty damn difficult (for a new player not using cheats at least) so if you do usually like doing virgin runs on games first try then imma let you know ahead of time that's not gonna happen here without cheats or a ton of save-scumming. From what i remember game also has a newgame+ feature that lets you keep whatever you have in your storage (the bank) so you can just gather shit you may want for a certain playthrough throughout multiple "test" runs.

Also there should be guides on here even if outdated that should help a new player.

Like i said been a while since i last played it but still had a good amount of content then and i doubt more has been removed than added since then so I'm gonna download this most recent version and see what's new. For me personally i don't like the yellow cum people have along with some other gripes so i usually install mods to get around that which is annoying to have to remember how since i always wait a longtime before downloading a new version.

TL;DR I played it over a year ago but even then the game had plenty of content, just think of it as an actual GAME that also has sexual content

Reactions: ChudBuddy

ToraRura

Mar 8, 2021
Cool. Even aside lewd things it's really cool game. Dark fantasy vibe goes brrr.
But survivance part need to be remade or adjusted, cuz at some moment it becomes boring despite it remains difficult.
Maybe it can be made with mods, will research on free time.

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
why cant i become a deep one? sea witch just doesn't work and she says her powers have gotten weak???

edit: i have the body odor status effect and have the "Your daughter?" option available when i talk to her but after casting a green light around be and nothing happening she just mentions how her powers have gotten weak?

Last edited:
Reactions: dattha11

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
why cant i become a deep one? sea witch just doesn't work and she says her powers have gotten weak???

edit: i have the body odor status effect and have the "Your daughter?" option available when i talk to her but after casting a green light around be and nothing happening she just mentions how her powers have gotten weak?
You should of gotten a new skill "Awaken", you use that to switch between Smelly Human and Sea Witch.

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
You should of gotten a new skill "Awaken", you use that to switch between Smelly Human and Sea Witch.
ah ok thank you, there was no alert that you get that and the dialogue even said what she tried doing didn't work so i had thought that she would forcibly transform you and have a reaction to your form but nope, thanks for clarifying (y).

Reactions: dattha11

Cunnyngham

Dec 14, 2022
so i tried running this on Android using joiplay and everything was going fine until it gave me this screen and crashed. does anyone have any solution for this?

Seirrebwarts

Apr 14, 2017
Anyone know a way/gallery to view the portrait pictures? Want to check out some of the scenes and such but don't want to spend like, hours searching just to see a single frame.

Enigma42

Jun 29, 2019
So did the way to increase the carry weight change? tried to to change the game actor file in the scripts folder and it did change the numbers but the game to me paid more attention to carry weight in game trade windows been trying to change that but dont know how can anyone help?

piconwall

Jan 6, 2021
Does seedbed now cause lactation?
My current Lona is spraying milk almost every couple of steps on the map.
It's a bit of a nuisance. I have 9 stacks atm.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes