Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Anyone know a way/gallery to view the portrait pictures? Want to check out some of the scenes and such but don't want to spend like, hours searching just to see a single frame.
The scenes are done with cutouts and positioning. A gallery mod won't really help you with this one.
You can poke through the folders to see all there is to see.

Smashen

Dec 19, 2022
Bro can someone help me? Im to dumb to play this game. I am using a controller and I figured out how to put my abilites into A B X Y. When I got attacked by the very first rat it always manages to put me on the ground and then Its an infinite loop of me getting devastated by that frikking rat.

Help pls

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
Bro can someone help me? Im to dumb to play this game. I am using a controller and I figured out how to put my abilites into A B X Y. When I got attacked by the very first rat it always manages to put me on the ground and then Its an infinite loop of me getting devastated by that frikking rat.

Help pls
This applies to everything. Never lose stamina because unless you have a stamina potion, you gonna get raped or gently loved by goblins.
Always rest before engaging the enemy. Remember, you not only lose stamina by getting hit but by hitting the enemy as well so these are two stamina drains.

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
Is it feasible/worth it to create a magic build with bloodlust and bloody mess by not taking a personality trait?

Edit: Nvm I just modded bloodlust to be compatible with timid. I like the idea of a timid Lona who secretly lusts for blood anyway.

Last edited:

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
I was wondering, I don't think I've come across any scenes involving Lona consenting to sex. Is there any scene like that without having to pick the nympho trait? Fingers crossed there is a scene with Mary-Mee :oops: (The cook in the Burning Keg)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I was wondering, I don't think I've come across any scenes involving Lona consenting to sex. Is there any scene like that without having to pick the nympho trait? Fingers crossed there is a scene with Mary-Mee :oops: (The cook in the Burning Keg)
It's a dark, oppressive world on the brink of destruction. Societal collapse has already happened. WHy would anybody request consent when you're going to die anyway?

Seirrebwarts, sadly there isn't such a command.

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
It's a dark, oppressive world on the brink of destruction. Societal collapse has already happened. WHy would anybody request consent when you're going to die anyway?

Seirrebwarts, sadly there isn't such a command.
Dude what? I'm well aware that the world in the game is dark as fuck (which is why I love the game).

"Societal collapse has already happened. WHy would anybody request consent when you're going to die anyway?"

Potential rapists - take notes, this mf spitting. /s

But seriously, you know what I'm asking. Is there a character in the game that Lona can fuck where both parties are cool with it. I don't think it's ridiculous at all, since when Lona gains the "Horny" trait, the description literally says "I want sex".

And for the record, not to be nit picky, but there's no "societal collapse" in the game, not yet nohow. The only city that fell was Lona's home town Sybaris. Noer Town still has a functioning economy, so does the doom fortress and Pirate Bane. Would be a fun idea for a novel or game where even during the high of an apocalypse, you still have to pay taxes.

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
Dude what? I'm well aware that the world in the game is dark as fuck (which is why I love the game).

"Societal collapse has already happened. WHy would anybody request consent when you're going to die anyway?"

Potential rapists - take notes, this mf spitting. /s

But seriously, you know what I'm asking. Is there a character in the game that Lona can fuck where both parties are cool with it. I don't think it's ridiculous at all, since when Lona gains the "Horny" trait, the description literally says "I want sex".

And for the record, not to be nit picky, but there's no "societal collapse" in the game, not yet nohow. The only city that fell was Lona's home town Sybaris. Noer Town still has a functioning economy, so does the doom fortress and Pirate Bane. Would be a fun idea for a novel or game where even during the high of an apocalypse, you still have to pay taxes.
Prostitution. Otherwise no afaik.

Edit: There seems to be some consensual scenes with Cocona, though they might be rather tame, haven't seen them yet. Maybe look into those.

Last edited:
Reactions: HerrLeutnant

Smashen

Dec 19, 2022
Again me, do you guys play with a controller or with keyboard? I managed to handle some rats in the beginning and then got raped over and over by some goblins lel. So if anyone wants to share more tipps with me Im listening!

This game is cool but really really hardcore

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Bandits. Rapists. Murderers. Slavers. Monsters. Ineffective guards. Openly corrupt officials. Classism. Rebellions. Cults. Doomsayers.
And the tragedy that befell Sybaris is drawing closer and pushing monsters like Orkind into Noer.
The only safe place left in the area is The Burning Keg. And even that will be destroyed in the end as well.

True, it hasn't collapsed yet but there are very few places left on the island where people can live. I believe it's just a matter of time before things explode. I really don't think Doom Fort will last much longer.

Smashen, I personally play this with a controller.

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
Again me, do you guys play with a controller or with keyboard? I managed to handle some rats in the beginning and then got raped over and over by some goblins lel. So if anyone wants to share more tipps with me Im listening!

This game is cool but really really hardcore
I play on keyboard, I feel like there's too many keybinds and the game requires too much deliberation and precision for controller, not that it couldn't be made to work.

If you're just starting out, do NOT expect to be able to win every fight head on. Lure enemies away one by one with stealth and stone throws, use traps to your advantage, experiment to find the best weapon to use against each opponent, rest and keep your stamina up before fights, try to avoid taking on multiple enemies at once etc. Once you're out of the starting area, hire companions they can be extremely useful.

Check out the wiki as well:
It's a little incomplete or outdated in some areas, but it contains a ton of super useful info, beginner tips, and advice on how to approach quests and which are worth doing.

Reactions: Smashen

Smashen

Dec 19, 2022
I play on keyboard, I feel like there's too many keybinds and the game requires too much deliberation and precision for controller, not that it couldn't be made to work.

If you're just starting out, do NOT expect to be able to win every fight head on. Lure enemies away one by one with stealth and stone throws, use traps to your advantage, experiment to find the best weapon to use against each opponent, rest and keep your stamina up before fights, try to avoid taking on multiple enemies at once etc. Once you're out of the starting area, hire companions they can be extremely useful.

Check out the wiki as well:
It's a little incomplete or outdated in some areas, but it contains a ton of super useful info, beginner tips, and advice on how to approach quests and which are worth doing.
Uhhh thanks bro!

Yessss I got that pitchfork and the wiki says I could try to get some revenge on some gobos with it, niceeeee

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
Bandits. Rapists. Murderers. Slavers. Monsters. Ineffective guards. Openly corrupt officials. Classism. Rebellions. Cults. Doomsayers.
And the tragedy that befell Sybaris is drawing closer and pushing monsters like Orkind into Noer.
The only safe place left in the area is The Burning Keg. And even that will be destroyed in the end as well.

True, it hasn't collapsed yet but there are very few places left on the island where people can live. I believe it's just a matter of time before things explode. I really don't think Doom Fort will last much longer.

Smashen, I personally play this with a controller.
Excluding monsters - everything you have mentioned was common place during the medieval times, people didn't quite see those factors as "end times". (But the game is a fantasy, so it's pointless to try and pin-point a real life era to it)

Classism? Uhhhh, yeah? It's a monarchal government, so of course there it will be class based. And cults? I'm assuming you're referring to the corrupt clergy? Perhaps the Deep Ones worshiping the Sea Witch? Maybe that tribal village in the mountains whom worship pig cock?(Can't recall the context)

All in all, sounds about right, yes! Which is why I hope once the game is finished, it will let me stay on the island instead of escaping. The Lona I created is built to destroy, would be a shame if a murder machine like her would just... Up and leave.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes