bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
brt345678 should be sharing it in about 4 days, assuming no further releases beforehand.
I don't understand, why the delays? I understand that beggars can't be choosers but Eccma's new versions are mostly bug fixes. Nothing to really keep away from people. It is not like a patreon art bundle for the month where the delays are there so it can sell as much as possible before going public.

• Angry
Reactions: Idkhowtoplay3

Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
Abob lona can actually make zombie servants? That'd be really cool
No zombies I'm afraid, just tentacles. Then Mage Lona can make more tentacles, worms, and spore spheres.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also that sword looks like nothing available in the game - too big and straight to be saber, not thick enough to be berserker's sword. But hey, artistic vision, I especially like the moon in the background giving Lona "halo" of sorts, like a corrupt version of what you can see on icons of saints.

Reactions: bobi121

Smashen

Dec 19, 2022
Bro I dont want to spoil anything for new players but

I just made it to the first town, I started sharing beer and then all of a sudden the whole bar raped me? Wtf is this game
Now Im on the ground and moma bar keep killed them all xD Im on the ground though with no way to regen??? Man I dont understand this game, at least have autosave when everything is literally tryint to kill you? This game isnt an rpg its a hardcore roguelike lol >.<

What am I supposed to do now? Just not work in that bar and restart?

Edit: Btw I know there IS an autosave, my autosave now insta kills me because I got thrown out of the bar, then raped again and then rogues got me into a cellar. And now that autosave just insta kills me because I explode whenever I load it XD

Last edited:

Tyyyr

Feb 3, 2021
Bro I dont want to spoil anything for new players but

I just made it to the first town, I started sharing beer and then all of a sudden the whole bar raped me? Wtf is this game
Now Im on the ground and moma bar keep killed them all xD Im on the ground though with no way to regen??? Man I dont understand this game, at least have autosave when everything is literally tryint to kill you? This game isnt an rpg its a hardcore roguelike lol >.<

What am I supposed to do now? Just not work in that bar and restart?

Edit: Btw I know there IS an autosave, my autosave now insta kills me because I got thrown out of the bar, then raped again and then rogues got me into a cellar. And now that autosave just insta kills me because I explode whenever I load it XD
Mini guide to get started:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-vbeta-0-8-3-0-1-eccma417.49993/post-11038046

You get all the food you need. After that you can explore the game and do what you want.

Tamakimouto

Sep 17, 2017
I've been holding off on this game so I can buy a finished product when it's out. For those that have played this game, in terms of the main quest line, is it done? Or should I let the dev cook for a while longer?

Loocy

Jun 28, 2020
Is there even a way to get around this game without being R*ped by every single person? Its feels more like a r*pe simulator than actually being an "RPG" of sorts. No choices but to let yourself get used any manner possible.

sub_mackens

Dec 1, 2021
I've been holding off on this game so I can buy a finished product when it's out. For those that have played this game, in terms of the main quest line, is it done? Or should I let the dev cook for a while longer?
There's a number of major questlines that you are able to complete in this game. Getting off the island, Cecily's questline, Cocona's questline, etc. Technically, the story for what happened to Sybaris is still under development and other than Cecily's, most of the questlines have an end.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I don't understand, why the delays? I understand that beggars can't be choosers but Eccma's new versions are mostly bug fixes. Nothing to really keep away from people. It is not like a patreon art bundle for the month where the delays are there so it can sell as much as possible before going public.
Here's a quote from brt345678 on why there is a delay:
-snip- I for one am letting the official source be the primary location for either:
  • 10 days after release
or
  • After the repack gets updated over on the rus fan site.
Whichever is sooner.

This is just something I've decided for myself. There was zero input from the dev or anyone else on the matter.
Something else to consider is that frequent updates tend to not even get put into the latest updates feed here if they are too soon since the last one.

P.S: They are not the first, nor will they be the last to have this sentiment on delaying the share of a new version. After all, someone has to of paid to even get the downloads in the first place.

Last edited:

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
On the other hand if it's just a bug fixing version then that means you should have absolutely no problems being patient for it, right?

StabYourBrain

Sep 6, 2021
There is no "Mainquest" so to speak. It's an very open ended sandbox game. Your main goal is essentially to earn enough money (20 Gold Coins i believe) to escape the island by ship, through whatever means necessary. You can become an adventurer, a prostitute, a criminal, whatever you deem necessary for surviving in this harsh, brutal world. There are plenty of sub-plot questlines that will affect the storyline though.

Most important thing is to keep in mind that Lona is a young, vulnerable and weak girl. She's not a fighter and getting in over your head can end very bad very quick and you have to level a lot to become strong enough to take a fight head on by yourself.

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017

i think the game can already be completed, the main goal of the game is to earn 20 gold coins (these are fucking expensive btw) and GTFO of the island, however that are some side quest you can do to bring some npc with you out of the island and those quest chain are quite a treat

Legodude9

Mar 20, 2019
No zombies I'm afraid, just tentacles. Then Mage Lona can make more tentacles, worms, and spore spheres.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also that sword looks like nothing available in the game - too big and straight to be saber, not thick enough to be berserker's sword. But hey, artistic vision, I especially like the moon in the background giving Lona "halo" of sorts, like a corrupt version of what you can see on icons of saints.
I would say it's taking inspiration from this sword also I don't mind the creative choices on it, it's a good piece of art.

Apr 10, 2018
Is there even a way to get around this game without being R*ped by every single person? Its feels more like a r*pe simulator than actually being an "RPG" of sorts. No choices but to let yourself get used any manner possible.
It's not that hard to do a run without getting into such situation. Take it slowly by doing repeatable quest until u reach lvl 15 for "create trap" skill. From there onwards u can actually do damage to most enemy through kiting and baiting them to your traps. If u feeling froggy and wanna go a bit offensive, u can start doing adam's quest in doom fortress and get yourself a musket (a no brainer weapon that don't need any special traits/stat req) If u need insurance u can always get a few landmines from lisa.

Stealth gameplay is your best friend. If u are running low on cash, u can always grind daily on colosseum (2 large copper per day) Even when the opponent is that big dude u can pretty much clear it with traps and musket

Reactions: Ononi and Loocy

sub_mackens

Dec 1, 2021
Honestly, it depends on what kind of build you're going for. The Juicing ability combined with bloodlust and bloody mess means you'll be able to get both food and stamina back if your sex and attack points are high enough.

A magic build is one of the more powerful builds, but it takes a while to reach due to magic weapons reducing mood and building up Wisdom points. Still, having a get-out-of-jail-free card in the form of the water spell book is really useful when surrounded.

Personally, I find the trap build combined with both the muskets and mines to be very powerful without a lot of investment with skill points. One mine is enough to deal with a human/moot enemy and some of the bigger enemies will go down to two-three mines. And the musket can be used for free, no investment in weapon specific skills.

In short, you are able to play the game as long as you're aware of your limitations.

Jul 12, 2021
I always found this game jarring, similar to Elden Ring, because youre left to your imagination as to what you can and cant do. Im a save scummer and also used cheat engine for max stats, but i find myself still exploring just as much as a regular player, because theres so much to do. Yeah im basically skipping the grind and doing the plot (of a no r*pe run). But it looks like there are even more plot to when you *do* get r*ped. ex. changing races (somehow). So im just save scumming at each part that i think is of interest, but then im uncertain of it and waste even more time than necessary.

uyro

Jun 17, 2018
There's a number of major questlines that you are able to complete in this game. Getting off the island, Cecily's questline, Cocona's questline, etc. Technically, the story for what happened to Sybaris is still under development and other than Cecily's, most of the questlines have an end.
and what about opcional content (sex scenes, traits, h-related debuffs, sextoys, etc...)? Has there been any updates on that department since 7.8.0?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes