bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
You can earn up to 5 copper coins every prostitution at the high end club in Noer. High Constitution Whore Lona can make very reasonable income if you alternate between whoring at night and doing some gladiator fights during the day (just save/load until you're fighting with juicing compatible enemies). It becomes particularly easy to juke in the gladiator given the whore outfit gives movement speed bonus so you don't need to sprint to outrun enemies in the arena. Sexiness is only necessary to hit the threshold of seducing the high end club goers. There is no reason to dial weakness or sexiness to extremes, and I don't see why it matters when Constitution is the main influential attribute for Succubus build. Piercings is entirely not essential, especially if you rebirth into Moot where you hit the sexy and weakness thresholds without requiring piercings. Hell, human Lona can strip naked and most enemies will switch to coupling half the time if she doesn't hold a weapon in hand.

Succubus Lona is one of the most low risk builds with some hard-counters that you can simply play around. Not juiceable? Just hire mercenaries for any real battles. Suck and blow anything else that can be sucked and blown.

On a side note but one of the easiest ways to make easy income before the change to seedbed (Womb) was just pumping out goblin babies while at 10 stack seedbed. Now that it forces you to lactate like a tap on full, it is a lot less viable given how much it saps Lona's stamina. Not sure if it's an intentional nerf but it sure as hell denied an easy money maker.
For combat, dirty rags outfit is much better for juiceable enemies. They literally start jerking of in front of you or try to slowly grab you. With whore outfit, if you are found out, its very hard to land the juice ability because you have low weakness enemies go full on, and with whore outfit you have a pathetic 3 defence, and with dirty rags you have 12. The speed is not enough to make up for all this.

Thats what saddens me, I love those outfits, but you always have to take them out when actually playing the game, so I find myself barely using them at all.

Piercing are good because you can hit weakness level with weapons equiped, very important because the second an enemy sees you juice somebody to death, they will stop horny mode and hit heavy, and not having shield and a weapon when you cant afford to run around and aggro other enemies is hard.

You are right about the money from prostitution being good, but since I found out it loosenes wholes and loosened wholes lower heavily sex damage, I just didnt enjoy doing it. It seems like something you do in the endgame after finishing missions and just needing to get enough gold coins.

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
Crawling girls are intentionally slow, fireman carry was not invented yet.
Whore's outfit good for staying clean and going fast (sanic speed).
Ironically +Weak of cheap piercings is very good for Tough Lona. Tough personality is -Weak, having weapon is -Weak, but with full stack of +Weak piercings, get naked, and drunk, and the right hairstyle, and maybe getting dirty, and maybe being Moot, stacks together so much +Weak enemies always try to molest, even when getting halberd to the face. And in town with clothes on, no molestation. For Succ Lona it's sometimes good to stun enemies for easier grab.
Money making was easier in old version because treasure chest refresh was immediate, now you need to whore or run cooking mama loops.
Any ways to stun besides backstab when the enemy is unalerted? Weapons that deal stamina damage have higher chances to stun? Even if the answer is yes, sadly you cannot stun enemies with ambush with 2 handed weapons, so most often succubus Lona will have equiped one handed weapon.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Magic more viable now than like two years ago without having to rebirth Lona into that deepone version or whatever? Always loved the magic builds, but I don't like having to intentionally lose to get some better magic stuff. Went to look at the changelog and it's all bugfixes lol.

Man, it's really been 2 years since I played this.

Edit: Ah, found the wiki. If the guides there for magic are up to date, seems it's still recommended to be pretty overleveled to make magic more viable. Actually seems like not all that much has changed in 2 years. At least there's a heal skill and some divine equips now. Those seem interesting.

Last edited:

Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
Any ways to stun besides backstab when the enemy is unalerted? Weapons that deal stamina damage have higher chances to stun? Even if the answer is yes, sadly you cannot stun enemies with ambush with 2 handed weapons, so most often succubus Lona will have equiped one handed weapon.
Traps, Stun mines from Lisa (heavy, but succ should have good Con = carry limit), and relic from Mountain Monastery. Non-juicable enemies are manageable with traps/mines/boomstick, besides there really isn't many. Main problem with Succ approach is in stealth maps because enemy can raise alarm while getting juiced.

Actually seems like not all that much has changed in 2 years. At least there's a heal skill and some divine equips now. Those seem interesting.
A little catch that Acolyte (ally healing) and Magical Weapons are mutually exclusive, this is intentional. The main updates in past ~2 years were abomination rebirth, finishing Cocona questline (I think Lisa questline was already done back then) besides that several new locations/enemies/quests in Coastal Fortress and Sybaris region, few new locations/quests elsewhere, 1 new outfit, few new items, 1 new h-pose (plus 1 more in works), couple fashion accessories. There is update every month usually dozen bugfixes and 2-3 items of new content. For a solo dev it's alright progress. Just sometimes the dev has strange priorities, Cecily questline is still unfinished, she should go on the boat too. Lona's hairy asshole more important than saving another friend? :confused:
Lona_and_Cecily.jpg

blackcolliy

May 26, 2020
Here's the new version.

Download:
LonaRPG B.0.8.4.3.1:​
lonarpg-B.0.8.4.3.1.zip

Official Text Project:
Download:LonaLang-20232309.zip
Comments:
Date format in filename is yyyyddmm where d=day, m=month and y=year.
MTL Tool still needs to be used after applying this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do NOT use the English patch until it gets updated, use the MTL tool instead.
Can I play with my savefile from beta.0.8.3.0.1?

piconwall

Jan 6, 2021
For combat, dirty rags outfit is much better for juiceable enemies. They literally start jerking of in front of you or try to slowly grab you. With whore outfit, if you are found out, its very hard to land the juice ability because you have low weakness enemies go full on, and with whore outfit you have a pathetic 3 defence, and with dirty rags you have 12. The speed is not enough to make up for all this.

Thats what saddens me, I love those outfits, but you always have to take them out when actually playing the game, so I find myself barely using them at all.

Piercing are good because you can hit weakness level with weapons equiped, very important because the second an enemy sees you juice somebody to death, they will stop horny mode and hit heavy, and not having shield and a weapon when you cant afford to run around and aggro other enemies is hard.

You are right about the money from prostitution being good, but since I found out it loosenes wholes and loosened wholes lower heavily sex damage, I just didnt enjoy doing it. It seems like something you do in the endgame after finishing missions and just needing to get enough gold coins.
I do agree that you can be shit out of luck if the enemies aggro and don't give you a chance to juice. That said, there are tricks to time your juice so that the enemy walks into it before they can interrupt you with an attack. It's not a sure fire strategy but works in a pinch.

As for loose holes, you can always ask Elise to tighten them again and doing the QTE during prostitution considerably reduces the damage it deals to Lona's body.

Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
Is it even possible to use the console commands on Joiplay? Every time I hit enter, it will place a , which interrupts the command going through. I'm able to generally use some of the cheat moduals such as the infinite health, food & stamina as well as the infinite trade points. Using F9 will straight up crash the game while I haven't really tried any others if they're bound to a button.

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Danm, can't figure it out how to summon monsters with the console, cheat-one don't have all the monster's, so it's useless.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Is it even possible to use the console commands on Joiplay? Every time I hit enter, it will place a , which interrupts the command going through. I'm able to generally use some of the cheat moduals such as the infinite health, food & stamina as well as the infinite trade points. Using F9 will straight up crash the game while I haven't really tried any others if they're bound to a button.
Are you sure you are pressing enter? Otherwise you'll need to find which key actually sends the correct keycode to the console.

As for F9 crashing the game, without error logs nothing can even be guessed on what is going wrong. I don't use JoiPlay anymore and have no plans to do so in the future.

I do know that JoiPlay applies patches in an attempt to implement it's own cheat system and to try to fix joiplay specific issues, so maybe try turning cheats off in joiplay's settings for the game (if it's enabled)

Azzo

Sep 4, 2017
quick question: how do you make women in orkind nests crawl faster or are there any alternatives? I'm pretty sick of their pathfinding
Ctrl+shift+alt makes game faster. Also you can use healing from acolyte skill, not sure, but looks like its buff all pawn stats including speed

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes