Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Sad, the white cum mod isn't being updated, have yellow cum in lona tail is really a turn off for me, but well, i have updated my own mod, at least, one of them.[if anyone has a guide how i can make it myself(change cum color), i appreciate]

destroy the pubes now includes pose4(the big goblin one?)

i'm also working on my, month pregnancy mod. that changed 8m to 6m and 6m to 4m working with lona bigger 8m belly(but it's not finished yet).

installation is the same copy "Graphics" folder and paste it, in lona folder(same as Game.exe) ovewrite everything and you won't have to see pubes anymore.
To change the cum color, I would assume you just need to open each image that hasn't been done already and change the hue until it shows as white ingame. An alternative would be to figure out a PaletteChanger json for it (being the official way to change colors)

Reactions: Darkness-Crimson

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
Question: I keep hearing people talking about mods, and I can't seem to find any of it by searching for it anyway is there any mod that allows you to have more outfits and costumes or perhaps weapons or more customization? Also, I haven't played this game for almost one year now. How much content does it have now, or are the majority of recent updates still just bug-fixing? (The last time I played, the majority of the content was not translated, such as the one where you are supposed to go to a keep and talk to some noble.)

jonathah

Donor
Dec 24, 2018
Doorknob22

LonaRPG.Beta.0.8.4.3

-buggy, block NorthFL unfinished quests
-
fixed, a patch to add pose4 canvas data to outdated Saves.
-*fixed, add some key check each time when EffectSexServiceIngratiateHit summoned. (edited)

HYGIENE EDITION, huge core fix, please backup and reinstall, and reset map after loading outdated save
-fixed, pose1 can be bald in debug tool.(for better modding and new layers,)
-
fixed, FeelsSick with -25 max mood each stack.
-fixed, state and key "EffectBleed" rename to "EffectBleedVag"
-
fixed, state EffectBleedVag,EffectBleedAnal from 100% nap remove to 50%.
-fixed, u may get feelsSick state when ur Lona is too hungry and in hell or doom mode.
-
fixed, ItemHiPotionLV2(JoyWater) now will cure all STD.
-buggy, NeckleBelt should be -def +atk, not +def -atk in code.
-
buggy, TRY to fix npcs with move_type=3 and stucked after use a combo skill.(@saved_combo_move_route)
-buggy, whore job QTE tapping should have more reward. and improve its UX
-
fixed, collar and cuff wound addon moved to json.
-added, states, STD_Leukorrhea, STD_WartAnal, STD_WartVag, STD_HerpesVag, STD_HerpesAnal. when bad healthy and too dirty. -fixed, states, Seawitch will automatic heal all STD when sleep.
-added, itemHairBald(database Only, not support CHCG yet)
-
added, itemMaggots(database Only)
-core, Daily & Combat state tag moved from RGSS to JSON.
-
core, a nap state controller based data in json, and moved most nap state controller to JSON.
-core, darkpot3.0, all data moved to JSON, rawDate move to json, and possible to modify from outside.(better item tag manager API)
-
fixed, heal_wound from nap now effected by Con_Trait, each 10 CON_trait +1 wound heal.(nymph buff because STD is a nymph nerf) -fixed, Rag,Adv,Sur dress set now all with "Cloth" DarkPot Tag.(can use to make bombs)
-
fixed, when sex, if player.actor.fucker_target isnt nil, then use mood "p5shame"

• Love
Reactions: fskywalker

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Hm, playing with number's you actually can have baby's trough incest, weird that all toddler's in game have support for having sex.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LDV

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
I stopped playing because I was unable to use the mod to have a baby without waiting the insane amount of days in game, did the dev solve this issue? I mean reducing the pregnancy days?

Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
I stopped playing because I was unable to use the mod to have a baby without waiting the insane amount of days in game, did the dev solve this issue? I mean reducing the pregnancy days?
It's not an issue, it's a feature.
But anyway, Seedbed status shortens pregnancy duration (quite a lot when maxed out at lvl 10). You can get Seedbed status by prostituting at Fishtopia, or spending couple days in goblin/fishmen/abomination rapeloop.
Or manually rewrite base durations in \Data\Scripts\Editables\51_System_Settings_Race.rb replacing every range A..B with 1..1 should do the trick.

man , while trying to get the translation files i deleted the game , goodbye all progress :FacePalm:
There should be a way to recover files even after you've Shift+Delete'd them, look up something called Undelete or Data Recovery application. Can't recommend a specific one, I didn't need to do this in a while. Anybody else?

Idkhowtoplay3

Oct 2, 2021
Anyway to get her to cum faster? Takes awhile to get herself off.
Theres a mod that skips animations if you press tab.

this is where you can find it

DISCLAIMER: the page is in russian so a translator is much needed

Last edited:

DangerousPanda95

Mar 8, 2023
Do NOT use the English patch until it gets updated, use the MTL tool instead (after applying the download of the Official Text Project).
And how would I go about applying the MTL tool after applying the official text project? How do I apply the official text project?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Theres a mod that skips animations if you press tab.

this is where you can find it

DISCLAIMER: the page is in russian so a translator is much needed
No need for the mod, there's a builtin speedup by pressing Ctrl+Shift+Alt (not as fast as the Tab mod, but still quite fast; also has less of a tendency to breaks things as some animations do set quest flags)

Reactions: Idkhowtoplay3
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes