Dammy098

Jan 9, 2023
Piece of shit not working on joiplay
I know there's a work around to get it to work on the joiplay but it's to much for fucking FAP game
Next time just add an Android port and spare us the nerds stuff

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
And how would I go about applying the MTL tool after applying the official text project? How do I apply the official text project?
Extract the O.T.P zip so that the text folder within overwrites the text folder in the game files. Then point the MTL Tool at the game and follow the instructions.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Piece of shit not working on joiplay
I know there's a work around to get it to work on the joiplay but it's to much for fucking FAP game
Next time just add an Android port and spare us the nerds stuff
There's a ready-to-use joiplay package over on the , though it is still on B.0.8.4.2

fskywalker

Jun 20, 2021
Doorknob22

LonaRPG.Beta.0.8.4.3

-buggy, block NorthFL unfinished quests
-
fixed, a patch to add pose4 canvas data to outdated Saves.
-*fixed, add some key check each time when EffectSexServiceIngratiateHit summoned. (edited)

HYGIENE EDITION, huge core fix, please backup and reinstall, and reset map after loading outdated save
-fixed, pose1 can be bald in debug tool.(for better modding and new layers,)
-
fixed, FeelsSick with -25 max mood each stack.
-fixed, state and key "EffectBleed" rename to "EffectBleedVag"
-
fixed, state EffectBleedVag,EffectBleedAnal from 100% nap remove to 50%.
-fixed, u may get feelsSick state when ur Lona is too hungry and in hell or doom mode.
-
fixed, ItemHiPotionLV2(JoyWater) now will cure all STD.
-buggy, NeckleBelt should be -def +atk, not +def -atk in code.
-
buggy, TRY to fix npcs with move_type=3 and stucked after use a combo skill.(@saved_combo_move_route)
-buggy, whore job QTE tapping should have more reward. and improve its UX
-
fixed, collar and cuff wound addon moved to json.
-added, states, STD_Leukorrhea, STD_WartAnal, STD_WartVag, STD_HerpesVag, STD_HerpesAnal. when bad healthy and too dirty. -fixed, states, Seawitch will automatic heal all STD when sleep.
-added, itemHairBald(database Only, not support CHCG yet)
-
added, itemMaggots(database Only)
-core, Daily & Combat state tag moved from RGSS to JSON.
-
core, a nap state controller based data in json, and moved most nap state controller to JSON.
-core, darkpot3.0, all data moved to JSON, rawDate move to json, and possible to modify from outside.(better item tag manager API)
-
fixed, heal_wound from nap now effected by Con_Trait, each 10 CON_trait +1 wound heal.(nymph buff because STD is a nymph nerf) -fixed, Rag,Adv,Sur dress set now all with "Cloth" DarkPot Tag.(can use to make bombs)
-
fixed, when sex, if player.actor.fucker_target isnt nil, then use mood "p5shame"
for get the hygiene edition what i must to do?

LEET

May 29, 2017
damn, these error messages are for ants.
1696167667877.png
Anyone know how to fix pirate bane merc guild receptionist from bugging out?

LEET

May 29, 2017
anyway to get it stop crashing when interacting with the receptionist? It's happening in every city that isn't Noer.

Rakija Enjoyer

Sep 22, 2019
It takes a special kind of fuck up to accidentally delete the game while attempting to overwrite language files...
How did you even manage to do that?
the language pack had the same name as the game but it didnt show the version number , so when i deleted both the game and the translator , i was still in the game folder , thinking i didnt fuck it up , right after i pressed to empty the recycle bin then it hit me. my kind of luck , i swear if i wont delete system 32 with my luck i dont know what :HideThePain:

brt345678

Mar 20, 2023
As a special once-off, here's the new version... earlier than normal (back to the normal schedule for future releases)

Download:
LonaRPG B.0.8.5.0:

Due to sharing so early, there will be no download from the Official Text Project as there were no changes newer than in the release.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do NOT use the English patch until it gets updated, use the MTL tool instead.

Reactions: Risitas1
Apr 26, 2020
As a special once-off, here's the new version... earlier than normal (back to the normal schedule for future releases)
Don't do that man, keep it at least somewhat classy and delay the updates.

Anyway, it seems the new update fucked my graphics modpack. Well, shit. Hope this won't be permanent.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes