LEET

May 29, 2017
hm the use of the booba mod just fked over the sex involving lona. Now she has no eyes.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Don't do that man, keep it at least somewhat classy and delay the updates.

Anyway, it seems the new update fucked my graphics modpack. Well, shit. Hope this won't be permanent.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As brt345678 said in the post, future releases will have the usual delays. This was a special once-off.

Some mods may need to be updated with this release, so far MCM does not.

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
I am wondering, is it even possible to get 20 gold coints on the first run? Is there a cooldown till a Bad End happens if you fail to board the ship in time?

982y39f

Apr 10, 2019
I am wondering, is it even possible to get 20 gold coints on the first run? Is there a cooldown till a Bad End happens if you fail to board the ship in time?
Not that difficult if you know what to abuse.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-vbeta-0-8-4-3-1-eccma417.49993/post-11650035
If you punch this guy in front of the counter from behind, it can start a bar fight and you get free loot. Even better if you have that cannibalism skill unlock so that you get brains and meat with you can then get some value out of (eg. smoked meat for some coins).
Don't think there's some kind of bad end there, the number of gold coins required just increases I think.

Legodude9

Mar 20, 2019
too late pressed to empty the bin it does not matter anymore , i redid the caravan mission with no casuality , maybe this is a new start innit? like the game :FacePalm: damn that was so gay , ill take my leave , thanks
You could say that you had a rebirth in LonaRPG

uyro

Jun 17, 2018
As a special once-off, here's the new version... earlier than normal (back to the normal schedule for future releases)

Download:
LonaRPG B.0.8.5.0:lonarpg-B.0.8.5.0.zip

Due to sharing so early, there will be no download from the Official Text Project as there were no changes newer than in the release.

Do NOT use the English patch until it gets updated, use the MTL tool instead.
That thing about backup and reinstall means that i can't just copy my saves and paste them on the new folder? if so, how can i inport my saves?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
That thing about backup and reinstall means that i can't just copy my saves and paste them on the new folder? if so, how can i inport my saves?
If your saves are all that is different from a clean install of the previous version you have, then you can just copy your saves to the new folder.

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
does anyone have a link to the player house mod or the password for the russian website (they have a password for the mega link with the mods)?

Last edited:

Legodude9

Mar 20, 2019
does anyone have a link to the player house mod or the password for the russian website (they have a password for the mega link with the mods)?
I never knew there was a password, I can share the link to the website, you'll need to translate the webpage. Google and Edge have it as part of the browser iirc.
Here is the link:

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
now to update my second mod:
The Mod "Lona_Big_Belly" is not mine.(got it from the russian website)

My mod only makes use of the previous images that the mod overwrites, to make lona have a "bigger belly" in every stage.

the light edition doesn't include the 4 month change (making for a bigger jump is size from month 4 to 6, which i find realistic, so a made the second version).

Loocy

Jun 28, 2020
I downloaded the Text Project and MTL files, how can I install the "Eng" patch now? Im new to this so no prior knowledge available...

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
i have save 0.7.5.1 can i update my save to B.0.8.5.0?
I wouldn't chance it. A do-over was needed back in 0.7.6.0 and probably a few more since.
Just start over. Less aggrevating that way.
I can't do save in this game.
I don't fully understand your problem. Windows, Linux, MacOS or Mobile?
Help 101: Make sure the game is in a folder you made yourself that your account has Read & Write permissions for.
For example, my copy is in F:\Games\RPGMaker\VX\LonaRPG. These are all user-created folders and give me no problems.

Do NOT put the game into a system-critical folder like Program Files, Program Files (x86), Program Data or System32.

Last edited:

Rusiann

Oct 8, 2020
I wouldn't chance it. A do-over was needed back in 0.7.6.0 and probably a few more since.
Just start over. Less aggrevating that way.
I don't fully understand your problem. Windows, Linux, MacOS or Mobile?
Help 101: Make sure the game is in a folder you made yourself that your account has Read & Write permissions for.
For example, my copy is in F:\Games\RPGMaker\VX\LonaRPG. These are all user-created folders and give me no problems.

Do NOT put the game into a system-critical folder like Program Files, Program Files (x86), Program Data or System32.
on the phone and also i did the folder myself

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes