whats_thisugg

Oct 29, 2021
Anyone that has an answer please help me out.

How long does the menses last in this game? It feels like im almost bugged at this point and no info online giving any help on the matter. Unless ive missed something to end it sooner or im somehow extending it, im about done passing days with no clue...

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Anyone that has an answer please help me out.

How long does the menses last in this game? It feels like im almost bugged at this point and no info online giving any help on the matter. Unless ive missed something to end it sooner or im somehow extending it, im about done passing days with no clue...
In a normal cycle it should only be 1 day of menses followed by a bad day where Lona is depressed.

What game version was your save started in?
What's your Mood value at?
What Personality/Mentality traits have you taken?
What states do you have in the Sex Stats menu?

You could also post your save and someone might take a look.

whats_thisugg

Oct 29, 2021
In a normal cycle it should only be 1 day of menses followed by a bad day where Lona is depressed.

What game version was your save started in?
What's your Mood value at?
What Personality/Mentality traits have you taken?
What states do you have in the Sex Stats menu?

You could also post your save and someone might take a look.

It was started in 0.7.9.1
Mood is -90.0
Timid with pessimist
Menses red/orange, ovulate faded green. fine everywhere else.

Not 100% sure how i can post my save but ill look into it.

and yeah i think mine is fucked, its been weeks going maybe months.

DeusExE322

Sep 22, 2022
I think eccma should add more armor/garbs is game,like mage's robe and hat,nun's robe,chainmail shirt/hauberk,and respective traits to wear it(on lvl 20-25)

Last edited:

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
I think eccma should add more armor/garbs is game,like mage's robe and hat,nun's robe,chainmail shirt/hauberk,and respective traits to wear it(on lvl 20-25)

i think right now he is focusing on finishing sybaris maybe once sybaris is done we can see some new clothes

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Oh it will be not soon and I think he should add choose race option between lona moot and lona human
That's already in the game though (rebirth), ya just gotta earn it by birthing both and selling the babies to a nun in the monastery.

Though that gives me an idea for the NG+ mod I just made...

Current NG+ features:
  • Adds a new option to the title menu once you have left Noer on the ship: New Game+
  • Works the same as the normal New Game, but skips straight to the sewers (the quest for which can be skipped by going through the gate at the start); or the current dev-start location if $TEST = true.

Legodude9

Mar 20, 2019
That's already in the game though (rebirth), ya just gotta earn it by birthing both and selling the babies to a nun in the monastery.

Though that gives me an idea for the NG+ mod I just made...

Current NG+ features:
  • Adds a new option to the title menu once you have left Noer on the ship: New Game+
  • Works the same as the normal New Game, but skips straight to the sewers (the quest for which can be skipped by going through the gate at the start); or the current dev-start location if $TEST = true.
Rebirthing is already Newgame+, it skips to the sewers without the tutorial, you just need to make sure you choose a race out of the available options when you die and that you have had a child (x2 abom to Elise for abom, x1 human/moot etc).

You also can skip the rat tail quest immediately upon entering the dungeon, nothing is stopping you from leaving you just won't get the reward money.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Rebirthing is already Newgame+, it skips to the sewers without the tutorial, you just need to make sure you choose a race out of the available options when you die and that you have had a child (x2 abom to Elise for abom, x1 human/moot etc).

You also can skip the rat tail quest immediately upon entering the dungeon, nothing is stopping you from leaving you just won't get the reward money.
Yes, but this mod will remove the need to keep the pre-rebirth save or redo the requirements for each race in another save.

How it does so still needs to be thought out as things are only stored in the save they are done in.

Briim123

Jul 8, 2022
I cant start the Game anymore. It just pops up for a second and then disapears. I tried redownloading it but that doesnt work, any ideas?

hentaixia

Jun 10, 2019
Modular Cheats Mod (a.k.a MCM)
An updated, module-based version of the Cheats Mod.

Compatibility:
Minimum required game version: 0.8.4.3+
For game versions below 0.8.1.0, lines with _state("Tail") need to be commented out.
For game versions below 0.8.4.0, instances of _state("AbomSickly") need to be replaced with _state("Sickly")

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now hosted only on MEGA. (RIP AnonFiles)

Before installing the mod:
Ensure that the old cheat mod and the dependency are not installed as they are not compatible with this mod and will result in crashes.

Now make sure you can answer yes to the following question:
  1. Have you set the game path in NyxLauncher?
  2. Have you launched the game to the title screen at least once?
After installing the mod:
  1. Did your archive extractor of choice add a folder with the archive filename? <------- For this one, if you answered yes, the mod will NOT work regardless of if it shows up in nyxlauncher.
Quick tutorial video on installing (super basic)

Notice:
Modular Cheat Mod does not nor has it ever provided the console. That feature is built into the game (See Data/Scripts/Frames/RVscript/520_YanflyF10.rb within the game files)

Important Information:
Any archive I share must be extracted how I say (if applicable), not into a folder with the archive name. The file/folder structure within is exactly how it needs to be for where it is to be extracted.

Known Issues:
  • Hive Hearts summoned on maps without H_BIOS storypoints crash the game. Only summon them if you wish to farm them on their actual maps. (If anyone knows how to recreate these storypoints in code if they don't exist in the current area, feel free to make and share a patch to the Summon feature)
  • Having all 3 Infinite Stats cheats enabled causes lag to a noticeable degree. (Configurable variant ONLY)
  • Some things don't change when changing languages. This is a problem with even the game itself, so restart after switching languages.
  • NoFriendlyFire mod causes Undefined method "+" on nilClass crash if Companion's projectiles hit player code is uncommented.
  • [Will NOT be changed] There is no default language fallback implemented in the mod, so if you use the MTL in the game itself, you MUST create the MTL folder in the mod too. This is by design as the mod relies on the language as set by the game. The MTL tool can be tricked into translating the mod, but the language the tool uses as a source is Google Translated from English and will be inaccurate. The only languages included in the mod that are confirmed accurate are English (being my native language) and Russian (see Credits spoiler)

Planned changes (lower number = highest priority):
  1. Move features into their own CheatModules. (The Pregnancy addon is a sample of how that will look) - Once this change is fully implemented I'll be giving the mod version numbers starting from 1.0
  2. Rename the mod to Cheats Menu Framework (CMF for short) once the mod reaches v1.0
  3. Major optimization of the Infinite Stats cheats (Configurable variant ONLY) [On-hold]
  4. Redesign the menu to match the pause menu (maybe even add a Cheats entry to the pause menu to free up a hotkey) [TBD]
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Modular Cheats Mod:
Downloads:
  • ModularCheatsMod.zip - Extract as is to ModScripts/_Mods/, enable and re-order Cheats Mod in NyxLauncher.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Official Addon Modules:
Installing these is as simple as if you were installing the main mod as above. (Extract as is to ModScripts/_Mods/). Click here for the folder with all modules.​

Community-Made Addon Modules:
Installing these is as simple as if you were installing the main mod as above. (Extract as is to ModScripts/_Mods/). Click here for the folder with all modules.​
  • Stats Editor by UltraRev - Adds an editor for adding/removing States. States cover everything from traits, status effects, piercings, etc.
  • Pregnancy by niemand95 - Replaces the old Pregnancy submenu. Now with improved pregnancy stuff.
Note: Once tested and checked over I will add a mirror of these addons.​

my F9 is broke is there othere way to open menu ?

Reactions: Rusiann
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes