baad

Jun 4, 2022
Currently, I have added support for other outfits (the 'Hunter' set has already been partially adapted by the author from ).

An alternative method of installing the mod (without replacing the original Data files) according to the provided by a Korean comrade.

View attachment 2667944

I have also adjusted the coordinates of some of the already redrawn sprites (wounds, piercings, etc.) - now they look less awkward.

View attachment 2668011

/ (R2.3)
OR
/ implies installing this "mod" as an add-on for Nyx Launcher (a big thank you to for providing the corresponding script!).
––– [put Lona_Booba_Graphics folder into the _Mods directory and activate it in the Nyx Launcher]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lona_Big_Belly mod deployed:
View attachment 2707153
View attachment 2684290 Big boobs, big breasts tags
do they work together?

Ricordi

Jun 3, 2021
do they work together?
You have to choose: either Big booba Lona or Big belly mod. Big booba version already contains sprites of a big belly.

If you are asking about the Nyx version and the regular version of Big Booba, then choose the regular version if you want to overwrite the original files; The Nyx version does not overwrite the original files, but makes the game access files inside the _Mods/Lona_Big_Booba folder.

baad

Jun 4, 2022
You have to choose: either Big booba Lona or Big belly mod. Big booba version already contains sprites of a big belly.

If you are asking about the Nyx version and the regular version of Big Booba, then choose the regular version if you want to overwrite the original files; The Nyx version does not overwrite the original files, but makes the game access files inside the _Mods/Lona_Big_Booba folder.
got it, thanks

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017

Btw, you shouldn't need to have any files move around. PaletteChanger settings can be loaded from the mods folder and once the new function for the Bitmap class has changed, the change should be in effect for all files loaded (including any that don't exist in the game files)

Here's some sample code of how to load the PaletteChanger settings without copying the files to the ModScripts/PaletteChanger/ folder: (borrowed and adapted from the DESU_MODE mod (Nyx version) that was included with the game for a few versions. Modify as needed)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ricordi

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Anyone having issues updating saves?
Reloading maps to update saves still gets the old version warning.
The outdated message stays until you rebirth the save. Always has and probably always will.

If you absolutely must have the message disappear without going through rebirth, use the following console command:
$story_stats["VerInfo"] = "#{$data_system.game_title}.#{$data_system.version_id.to_s(16).upcase}"
Just don't expect any support after the use of this command.

piconwall

Jan 6, 2021
The outdated message stays until you rebirth the save. Always has and probably always will.

If you absolutely must have the message disappear without going through rebirth, use the following console command:
$story_stats["VerInfo"] = "#{$data_system.game_title}.#{$data_system.version_id.to_s(16).upcase}"
Just don't expect any support after the use of this command.
Oh. I don't mind just rebirthing then. Thanks.

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
And are there any cosmetic/armor or weapon mods? Like it almost a couple of years and there have only been a couple of Armour and weapons and nothing new ;-(

Last edited:
Reactions: sigurd9999

Idkhowtoplay3

Oct 2, 2021
And are there any cosmetic/armor or weapon mods? Like it almost a couple of years and there have only been a couple of Armour and weapons and nothing new ;-(
I only know of one clothing mod and is called GTC, it can be found on this russian page.

Last edited:

Idkhowtoplay3

Oct 2, 2021

I was watching this taiwanese/chinese guy on bilibili and I saw this armor I Just wanted to know if its a mod or just a picture, and where to find it.

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019

I was watching this taiwanese/chinese guy on bilibili and I saw this armor I Just wanted to know if its a mod or just a picture, and where to find it.
It does said something about mods, and wow there not a lot of stuff I'm kind of sad that for the past 2 to 3 years there was none to 0 new content Kind of wished there was more stuff such ass Armour and Weapon being added.

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Guy's somebody go deep to files of the game? Anyone find the way to increase number of time's that npc can harass player? In game it's only 3 time's then it grab the player to h-scene or just stay still if he don't have this perk....

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes