oreaimi

Sep 17, 2023
I would like help on which one to download? I'm seeing quite a bit of separate links and some say "untranslated" so idk which is which
Download whatever the latest version is, then use the to translate whatever hasn't been converted to your local language yet

piconwall

Jan 6, 2021
Outside of going down the Succubus/milking path, is there anyway to have sex without losing Mood?
I don't think you lose mood if you prostitute. It doesn't require building into succubus to do for most builds but the money you earn is pretty small if you have low stats in constitution.

Orivenom

Jul 9, 2023
I am playing the game on joiplay and nyxlauncher does not function on mobile, is there any other way I can use the cheats, please help

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I am playing the game on joiplay and nyxlauncher does not function on mobile, is there any other way I can use the cheats, please help
You need to manually enable it in the GameMods.ini file.
In the [Cheats Mod] section, change Banned = 1 to Banned = 0) (do the same for any other mods installed this way)

Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
Outside of going down the Succubus/milking path, is there anyway to have sex without losing Mood?
Only Tough personality loses Mood from having sex. Timid and Default gain a little, Nympho gains a lot. Lona also loses mood by getting dirty, bruised, hungry, and naked (trait negates), so captivity rapeloops are still net negative regardless of personality.

There are a total of 9 ability keys available in the game. Is there any way to make them more? It's not enough :[
There's 3 sets of hotkeys, you can cycle between them with PgUp & PgDn.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Can't seem to make any of the mods work. I used the mod loader but still nothing happened.
First things first:
  1. What system are you playing on? (Windows, JoiPlay)
  2. Screenshot of the contents of your ModScripts/_Mods/ folder.
  3. Screenshots of the contents of the individual mod folders within your ModScripts/_Mods/ folder. As an example: for MCM the mod folder is hardcoded to ModScripts/_Mods/Cheats Mod and the __init__.rb file must be in that folder. (Alternatively, the following files [if they exist] must be in the ModScripts/_Mods/{MODFOLDER}/ folder: info.txt, preview.clip, preview.png, and at least 1 {scriptfile}.rb file [where {MODFOLDER} is the folder for the mod and {scriptfile} is the name of any RGSS scripts that make up the mod])
Some mods have specific instructions that need to be followed or they will not work (Mods folders are hardcoded as the mod loader doesn't currently provide a way for mods to be told where they are)

gothicpanda

Dec 18, 2020
First things first:
  1. What system are you playing on? (Windows, JoiPlay)
    - Windows 11
  2. Screenshot of the contents of your ModScripts/_Mods/ folder.
    - 1697298136745.png
  3. Screenshots of the contents of the individual mod folders within your ModScripts/_Mods/ folder. As an example: for MCM the mod folder is hardcoded to ModScripts/_Mods/Cheats Mod and the __init__.rb file must be in that folder. (Alternatively, the following files [if they exist] must be in the ModScripts/_Mods/{MODFOLDER}/ folder: info.txt, preview.clip, preview.png, and at least 1 {scriptfile}.rb file [where {MODFOLDER} is the folder for the mod and {scriptfile} is the name of any RGSS scripts that make up the mod])
    1697298245571.png
  4. 1697298278101.png
Some mods have specific instructions that need to be followed or they will not work (Mods folders are hardcoded as the mod loader doesn't currently provide a way for mods to be told where they are)
Thanks man. THe mod I'm trying to install is called 'Simple Infinite Stats' Cheat.

Let me know what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks a bunch.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes