Orivenom

Jul 9, 2023
You need to manually enable it in the GameMods.ini file.
In the [Cheats Mod] section, change Banned = 1 to Banned = 0) (do the same for any other mods installed this way)
I changed this in the gamemods.ini now to 0 instead of 1 cause it seemed similar, didn't work tho :/

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I changed this in the gamemods.ini now to 0 instead of 1 cause it seemed similar, didn't work tho :/
Well of course it won't work when the mod isn't installed correctly. Make sure you follow the instructions as written on the mod post.

Orivenom

Jul 9, 2023
Well of course it won't work when the mod isn't installed correctly. Make sure you follow the instructions as written on the mod post.
I looked through everything once again but I couldn't fine anything helpful, I tried extracting modular cheats and the modules together and each seperately to the mods folder in modscripts. Neither worked.
I'm sorry but I really don't know anything about how it all worksT-T

StabYourBrain

Sep 6, 2021
this game seems a bit complicated can anyone tell me where i can find the flesh pits?
The Fleshpits are mostly up north, near the area of Doom Fortress. It's pretty tough to get there in one piece in the early game and it'll cost you a lot of stamina and food if you're not using any cheats. And even in the late game it's pretty hard to survive in these parts.

To answer your question directly: Go as far north as the game lets you and look for the big fortress. From there head east until you see a large dead forest, in the middle of there is a big flesh pit with lots of monsters and a lot of abomination encounters on the overworld map.

Reactions: Evizzy89

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I looked through everything once again but I couldn't fine anything helpful, I tried extracting modular cheats and the modules together and each seperately to the mods folder in modscripts. Neither worked.
I'm sorry but I really don't know anything about how it all worksT-T
Key information as follows:
After installing the mod:
  1. Did your archive extractor of choice add a folder with the archive filename? <------- For this one, if you answered yes, the mod will NOT work regardless of if it shows up in nyxlauncher.
Important Information:
Any archive I share must be extracted how I say (if applicable), not into a folder with the archive name. The file/folder structure within is exactly how it needs to be for where it is to be extracted.
Extract as is to ModScripts/_Mods/, enable and re-order Cheats Mod in NyxLauncher.
Official Addon Modules: [Optional]
Installing these is as simple as if you were installing the main mod as above. (Extract as is to ModScripts/_Mods/).
Community-Made Addon Modules: [Optional]
Installing these is as simple as if you were installing the main mod as above. (Extract as is to ModScripts/_Mods/).
And there's also a video:
that shows the following:
  1. Clean install of the game.
  2. Initial launch of the game to set the language and to create the required ini files.
  3. Extraction of the main mod and the modules
  4. Using NyxLauncher to enable the mod.
  5. Launching the game with the mod fully installed and a quick run-through of using the mod.
Note:

When I say:
Extract as is to ModScripts/_Mods/
I mean the extraction path must end with the _Mods folder. The extractor app must NOT make a folder using the name of the archive as the scripts expect an exact path to the required files. Best extract option to use is the Extract here menu item when you right-click-drag the archives to the _Mods folder.

Orivenom

Jul 9, 2023
Key information as follows:

And there's also a video:

that shows the following:
  1. Clean install of the game.
  2. Initial launch of the game to set the language and to create the required ini files.
  3. Extraction of the main mod and the modules
  4. Using NyxLauncher to enable the mod.
  5. Launching the game with the mod fully installed and a quick run-through of using the mod.
Note:

When I say: I mean the extraction path must end with the _Mods folder. The extractor app must NOT make a folder using the name of the archive as the scripts expect an exact path to the required files. Best extract option to use is the Extract here menu item when you right-click-drag the archives to the _Mods folder.
Alright so,
I had a clean install of the game, following the video I started the game and set up language.
I moved the zip files to use the `extract here` option on both the modular cheats zip and modules zip.
I even went into the ini file to change the value of banned from 1 to 0.

The mods still didn't work, I see it's an essential step to use nyxlauncher.
But as you know nyxlauncher can't be started on Android T-T
I mean what now?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Alright so,
I had a clean install of the game, following the video I started the game and set up language.
I moved the zip files to use the `extract here` option on both the modular cheats zip and modules zip.
I even went into the ini file to change the value of banned from 1 to 0.

The mods still didn't work, I see it's an essential step to use nyxlauncher.
But as you know nyxlauncher can't be started on Android T-T
I mean what now?
Don't need Nyx if you manually change Banned from 1 to 0.

I don't use Android, so can't help there.

However, if it ain't working, then something still isn't being done right during install.

The following files in the mod:
  • __init__.rb [The main script that loads everything else]
  • info.txt [optional file used by Nyx for the mod details]
  • preview.png [optional file used by Nyx for the header image]
Must be located at: ModScripts/_Mods/Cheats Mod/ or the mod will NOT work no matter what you do.

The following folders must also be located in the ModScripts/_Mods/Cheats Mod/ folder:
  • addons/ [this is where the cheatmodule scripts install to]
  • mod/ [this is where the core of the mod and its dependency scripts install to]
  • othermods/ [optional location for single script mods to load from; MCM includes a few such mods]
  • text/ [translations for the mod and modules go here]
If the files are where they should be then the mod should be working. If it isn't working but the files are in the right location, then the software used to play the game on Android is changing something it shouldn't be.

Orivenom

Jul 9, 2023
Don't need Nyx if you manually change Banned from 1 to 0.

I don't use Android, so can't help there.

However, if it ain't working, then something still isn't being done right during install.

The following files in the mod:
  • __init__.rb [The main script that loads everything else]
  • info.txt [optional file used by Nyx for the mod details]
  • preview.png [optional file used by Nyx for the header image]
Must be located at: ModScripts/_Mods/Cheats Mod/ or the mod will NOT work no matter what you do.

The following folders must also be located in the ModScripts/_Mods/Cheats Mod/ folder:
  • addons/ [this is where the cheatmodule scripts install to]
  • mod/ [this is where the core of the mod and its dependency scripts install to]
  • othermods/ [optional location for single script mods to load from; MCM includes a few such mods]
  • text/ [translations for the mod and modules go here]
If the files are where they should be then the mod should be working. If it isn't working but the files are in the right location, then the software used to play the game on Android is changing something it shouldn't be.
[/QUOTE

everything seems to be in place, i even checked my joiplay versions...
It's probably just android or something. I don't know what else I could be doing wrong

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
everything seems to be in place, i even checked my joiplay versions...
It's probably just android or something. I don't know what else I could be doing wrong
Not installed correctly, read my instructions again.

The "Cheats Mod" folders from "ModularCheatsMod" and from within "Modules/*.zip" all need to be moved into the "_Mods" folder. Let them merge, nothing should overwrite anything (except Configurable Infinite Stats and Simple Infinite Stats, they are the same module but 1 of them is an enhanced version)
"Cheats Mod" is the mod folder and must be in "_Mods" directly for the mod to work.

Last edited:

AnonPika

Jun 24, 2020
Installed the latest version and It's missing translation files. I can't leave the starting sewers because "ERROR: missing translation file Text/ENG/OvermapEvents.txt

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Installed the latest version and It's missing translation files. I can't leave the starting sewers because "ERROR: missing translation file Text/ENG/OvermapEvents.txt
Make sure there are no special characters in the path to the game. Also make sure that the path is not too long.

Orivenom

Jul 9, 2023
Not installed correctly, read my instructions again.

The "Cheats Mod" folders from "ModularCheatsMod" and from within "Modules/*.zip" all need to be moved into the "_Mods" folder. Let them merge, nothing should overwrite anything (except Configurable Infinite Stats and Simple Infinite Stats, they are the same module but 1 of them is an enhanced version)
"Cheats Mod" is the mod folder and must be in "_Mods" directly for the mod to work.
Alright, finally got it to work, I couldn't have done it without your help, thank you for your time and efforts Kenny, much appreciated

master022

May 9, 2018
There's already plenty of info about how to get the cheats to work. The most important things are:
  • Did you install the main part of the mod?
  • Did you install the mod correctly?
  • The mod and its addons all merge together when installed. If they haven't, you didn't install them correctly.
I think that i did but for some reason its not working?

Orivenom

Jul 9, 2023
Lona RPG - Unofficial English Patch

Info:
This patch is for those who want the whole game in English and can stand some
edited MTL in places yet to be translated upstream. How is the poetry? It varies
from place to place but generally keeps a good quality and will make the plot and
story understandable.

I also find and correct things in the game like text not fitting in some areas, bugs
when the game code calls for the wrong text, and some other minor things.

There is a that can translate and allow you to edit your own text files but I
have yet to make it work on my computer. The godot stuff it runs on doesn't agree
with my system. I use google translate, a text editor, and an orthodox file manager.

Installation:
Extract/copy/drag the directory/folder: "ENG" and replace the one found in:
"Drive:\MaybeAFolder\LonaRPG\Text\" with it. That is all.

Currently available releases:

(Since 0.7.4.X is laggy as hell and have taken all the joy out of playing this Great game; here is a link to 0.7.3.0)
It's not working, what am I doing wrong?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes