Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
how do you fix "Version Outdated" on your saves?
By not worrying about it. Or maybe not use mods/translations made for earlier builds.
Or... Start over in the latest version without any mods whatsoever.

There's probably an easier and less painful way to go about it. I hear there's a save updater somewhere but I am so used to seeing "Save Outdated" at this point that I only start over if I see eccma say "CLEARN INSTALL NEEDED" or something along those lines.
0.8.5.0 requires such a Clearn Install but does not need you to start over.

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2021
By not worrying about it. Or maybe not use mods/translations made for earlier builds.
Or... Start over in the latest version without any mods whatsoever.

There's probably an easier and less painful way to go about it. I hear there's a save updater somewhere but I am so used to seeing "Save Outdated" at this point that I only start over if I see eccma say "CLEARN INSTALL NEEDED" or something along those lines.
0.8.5.0 requires such a Clearn Install but does not need you to start over.
Alright thanks, it just looks kinda scary

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
There's any scene with that fortune teller? That deep cleavage is surely inviting
perv.gif

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Thanks man. THe mod I'm trying to install is called 'Simple Infinite Stats' Cheat.

Let me know what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks a bunch.
First of all, it's not a mod but an addon (more specifically, a CheatModule)
The main download for MCM is required for all addons except for the unlock tool.

tldr;
Install the main download of MCM as well and it will work. (MCM and Simple Infinite Stats should merge)

uyro

Jun 17, 2018
I worder if dev will eventually create a love interest for lona or at least someone that treats her nice xD

Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
btw, nice draw, it's yours?
Nah, I can't really art myself, image plucked from Lona community on vk

I don't mean to make him boring, the boy has talent would be a waste to make him give up on his goals and pursuits, even his unhinged enthusiasm is endearing. If only Lona could spark little flame of humanity in there, get him to empathize and acknowledge her as a person instead of tool / unwitting test subject / supplier of weird babies, I'm sure the two could get along. Or just have abom-Lona forcefully violate him with her unnatural appendages until he breaks and submits. Whatever works.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Maybe the character is already in the game. Question is if Lona has what it takes to... fix him?
View attachment 3008376
Pretty easy to fix him, just take a relatively heavy blunt object and apply blunt force trauma to his head until he stops moving.
Fixed as fuck AND it fits the Doomguy-mode murderpsycho Lona archetype which is, as we all know, the One True Lona that's the only actual canon (source: I'm a CCP mole and I found it out from eccma's developer note files on his PC).

Gustapasta

Sep 29, 2017

Orivenom

Jul 9, 2023
You need to manually enable it in the GameMods.ini file.
In the [Cheats Mod] section, change Banned = 1 to Banned = 0) (do the same for any other mods installed this way)
I can't seem to find it, I went into the game.ini file for the game but the only thing I saw was this please help xD

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I can't seem to find it, I went into the game.ini file for the game but the only thing I saw was this please help xD
Wrong file. The game has to be run to the title menu at least once, otherwise the correct file (GameMods.ini) doesn't exist.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
are you sure that the cheats work cause I tried and it didnt work so can somebody tell me why?
There's already plenty of info about how to get the cheats to work. The most important things are:
  • Did you install the main part of the mod?
  • Did you install the mod correctly?
  • The mod and its addons all merge together when installed. If they haven't, you didn't install them correctly.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes