Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Guy's somebody go deep to files of the game? Anyone find the way to increase number of time's that npc can harass player? In game it's only 3 time's then it grab the player to h-scene or just stay still if he don't have this perk....
It's actually a counter that increases each frame. Once the count reaches/passes 180 it gets reset and they switch from grabber to fucker.

Here's a little modscript that changes the struggle time:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To install, save the modscript file to either:
  • ModScripts/69_GrabCounter.rb; or
  • <Cheats Mod>/othermods/69_GrabCounter.rb (if using MCM)
P.S: I haven't tested it, but if anything is gonna achieve what you're after, it should be this. Or it might just affect how long until they start harrassing :unsure:

EDIT: Nevermind, all this does is change how long you are grabbed until they start fucking. Leaving this code here for if someone wants to reduce the struggle time per difficulty.

Last edited:
Reactions: oreaimi

oreaimi

Sep 17, 2023
while playing in doom mode i noticed the world difficulty will actually lower while you're enslaved, is there any script or file i can edit to stop the difficulty from decreasing? also, is there a file/script i could change so that while pregnant, there's a greater reduction to Lonas stats for each stage?

Last edited:

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
It's actually a counter that increases each frame. Once the count reaches/passes 180 it gets reset and they switch from grabber to fucker.

Here's a little modscript that changes the struggle time:
To install, save the modscript file to either:
  • ModScripts/69_GrabCounter.rb; or
  • <Cheats Mod>/othermods/69_GrabCounter.rb (if using MCM)
P.S: I haven't tested it, but if anything is gonna achieve what you're after, it should be this. Or it might just affect how long until they start harrassing :unsure:

EDIT: Nevermind, all this does is change how long you are grabbed until they start fucking. Leaving this code here for if someone wants to reduce the struggle time per difficulty.
I'm actually find solution, in folder of Skill's you need transfer some stat's from attack skill's, from now then npc will harras player until he die if don't have the grab skill...Cool shit, sad that you can't alter the sex scene for yuri set...

oreaimi

Sep 17, 2023
after collecting rat tails during the introduction quest, there's some tips on how the game works, but two icons shown here aren't actually in the game, anyone know what they are? (game ver 0.8.4.3, check the pink arrows) lonascreenshot.png

Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
after collecting rat tails during the introduction quest, there's some tips on how the game works, but two icons shown here aren't actually in the game, anyone know what they are?
Holdover from very early version of the game where some mechanics were envisioned differently, if you poke around Graphics\Pictures you can see the first is called "Encounter" and the second "WildDangerous" (last is "WorldDifficulty" as the tutorial explains). In 2019's build the "WildDangerous" changes to a random number with every step in the overworld so possibly some sort of debug display for comparing "WildDangerous" RNG vs "WorldDifficulty" to see if you should get encounter. But I'm just guessing here.

Reactions: oreaimi

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
after following the advice of Kenny567, menaged to update the pale skin mod(the one i use) to include new pose and tail, sorry i haven't tested the tail yet, only the new animation and briefly. i will post here the first version and if i ever found a bug or something needing fixing, i post a update. (after this is done i will try change the cum color).

install path: ...\ModScripts\PaletteChanger
to remove: just delete the file in the same folder.

i made the post in a rush, so i hope i didn't make many grammar mistakes.

Reactions: Idkhowtoplay3

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Also is there a mod that allows you have friendly fire on, I feel like I'm going to accidentally kill a friendly npc
I think you mean have friendly fire off and yes there is (included in MCM or there is a link to the mod in the Credits spoiler of the MCM post)

Reactions: JohnVans

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
after following the advice of Kenny567, menaged to update the pale skin mod(the one i use) to include new pose and tail, sorry i haven't tested the tail yet, only the new animation and briefly. i will post here the first version and if i ever found a bug or something needing fixing, i post a update. (after this is done i will try change the cum color).

install path: ...\ModScripts\PaletteChanger
to remove: just delete the file in the same folder.

i made the post in a rush, so i hope i didn't make many grammar mistakes.
I'm currently going the .act route for the cum color (stalled at the moment because lots of files and the tools I could find that work only do 1 file at a time :eek:)

Reactions: Darkness-Crimson

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
I think you mean have friendly fire off and yes there is (included in MCM or there is a link to the mod in the Credits spoiler of the MCM post)
Yes I mean have it off, also do you know any mod that adds more weapons in the game? or perhaps more outfits, someone from the previous post showed me a couple of outfit mods.

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
Keep in mind the NoFriendlyFire code for stopping Friendly Fire towards the player currently is bugged and crashes the game with certain projectiles, though is only an issue if the bugged code is uncommented.

Unfortunately no.
Ah thank you :)

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
I'm currently going the .act route for the cum color (stalled at the moment because lots of files and the tools I could find that work only do 1 file at a time :eek:)
i'm still studying in uni, about software programing(first year), so i don't know a loot about tools and such, i will try first salvaging the last mod, and change the hue color, like you said, from the remaining files, before trying something new entirely, but i haven't began yet. before that, i wanna try change the pale skin mod, for a more pink color, the white is great, the pink on the other hand, i find lacking.

distme

Jul 10, 2019
Not had this issue before but not letting me bind gamepad buttons on my xbox controller. Always worked in older versions.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Not had this issue before but not letting me bind gamepad buttons on my xbox controller. Always worked in older versions.
Try the following:
  1. In the Run... app, use the following command: RunDLL32 Shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL joy.cpl (Opens the Game Controller control panel applet)
  2. In Advanced, make sure your controller is set as the preferred device.
If that doesn't work, I dunno what will :unsure:

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes