heego

Jun 25, 2021
When translating certain skills and items into Russian, similar phenomena occur: DataState:tail/item_name, DataState:tail/description Instead of a description in Russian. Is there any way to fix this other than manually?

I tried using the built-in MTL, but nothing changed

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
  • CheatUtils.unlock_cg

command not working
Make sure you are not in the same area as the Fortune Teller. If you are, leave and come back after using the command.

Also, if you are using the unlock tool stand-alone, move the script to ModScripts/

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
there are no problems in the English translation, but I would like to play in Russian
Here's a link to the RUS translation from the Official Text project:

P.S: extract the RUS subfolder to Text/RUS in the game folder.

• Red Heart
Reactions: heego

ResanDochez

Apr 3, 2021
what is " Official Text Project "? the most recent translation?
also " Win (Untranslated) " does have the translation of " Win (Translated 0.7.9.1) " but the new things?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
what is " Official Text Project "? the most recent translation?
also " Win (Untranslated) " does have the translation of " Win (Translated 0.7.9.1) " but the new things?
  • " Win (Translated 0.7.9.1) " only had the MTL pre-applied, it is not the translated version and should really be labelled as being MTL'd. In other words, it is for those who can't figure out how to apply the MTL or those who couldn't get the MTL tool to work on their system for whatever reason.
  • " Win (Untranslated) " does NOT have the translation of " Win (Translated 0.7.9.1) ", however you can get the same translation but with the new things by using the MTL tool on it.
  • " Official Text Project " is the dev's translation project and contains all the texts of the game. In other words, it is the most recent Official translation.

shelf

Jul 26, 2019
  • " Win (Translated 0.7.9.1) " only had the MTL pre-applied, it is not the translated version and should really be labelled as being MTL'd. In other words, it is for those who can't figure out how to apply the MTL or those who couldn't get the MTL tool to work on their system for whatever reason.
  • " Win (Untranslated) " does NOT have the translation of " Win (Translated 0.7.9.1) ", however you can get the same translation but with the new things by using the MTL tool on it.
  • " Official Text Project " is the dev's translation project and contains all the texts of the game. In other words, it is the most recent Official translation.
It seems official text project is just the text files, meaning I'm supposed to put them on the untranslated game? Or are these not up to date with each other? The OP could explain this better.

Reactions: Strikerpaladin

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
It seems official text project is just the text files, meaning I'm supposed to put them on the untranslated game? Or are these not up to date with each other? The OP could explain this better.
In general, the text project should always be more up-to-date as long as it's downloaded from the project.

KijinMatsuri

Jun 24, 2020
I hope that in the next update goblins can invade the city, and if we fail to protect the invaded city, the city will fall on the side of the goblins. And we can take back the city

Reactions: Wolfdemon11
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes