Feb 28, 2022
The game is extremely realistic and I truly love how he describe How Evil Orckind in the game that made me feel so good whenever I see the Human and Moot torture the Orckind.

I don't findvso much information about the 'Moot', can anyone explain?

About the dev EccmA417, I truly give him so much credit for creating a very challenge game like that.

However, about his ideology, as you guys know already about his inserting political into 'Readme.txt', I dare to call his ideology is bullshit because he truly does not know or understand how US society works, how corrupted US political is in both left and right, at least this is what I observe from my personal experience and knowledge.

If the rumor about his racist again Japanese in ci-en dlsite is true and he has a pixiv fanbox too then he is, unfortunately, a creative gamer dev but he is extremely hypocrite and just a keyboard hero.

Well that my views on him.

Reactions: mrseven

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
The game is extremely realistic and I truly love how he describe How Evil Orckind in the game that made me feel so good whenever I see the Human and Moot torture the Orckind.

I don't findvso much information about the 'Moot', can anyone explain?

About the dev EccmA417, I truly give him so much credit for creating a very challenge game like that.

However, about his ideology, as you guys know already about his inserting political into 'Readme.txt', I dare to call his ideology is bullshit because he truly does not know or understand how US society works, how corrupted US political is in both left and right, at least this is what I observe from my personal experience and knowledge.

If the rumor about his racist again Japanese in ci-en dlsite is true and he has a pixiv fanbox too then he is, unfortunately, a creative gamer dev but he is extremely hypocrite and just a keyboard hero.

Well that my views on him.
Let's not go down this rabbit hole again. This thread should be about the game and things directly related to it, not peoples opinions about the dev or any political views.

Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
4: What looks like a new perk
More likely a new Achievement, judging by the image it could be "bludgeon goblin with Silver Cudgel"
4sbvAy.png

Really happy about the guard / conquistador armor preview. It will go well with the musket, and this is about as much metal as I can imagine on plucky orphan that still feels more like sneaky rogue than a fighter. Furthermore, conquistador style has great synergy with previous update announcing venereal disease, props to eccma for trying to introduce syphilis in historically accurate context.

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
More likely a new Achievement, judging by the image it could be "bludgeon goblin with Silver Cudgel"
View attachment 3045506

Really happy about the guard / conquistador armor preview. It will go well with the musket, and this is about as much metal as I can imagine on plucky orphan that still feels more like sneaky rogue than a fighter. Furthermore, conquistador style has great synergy with previous update announcing venereal disease, props to eccma for trying to introduce syphilis in historically accurate context.
Poor gobbos... When will their suffering end! T_T

ResanDochez

Apr 3, 2021
what is the grow rate of pubic hair? i have 0.8.5.0.0 and the first thing i did was get lona pregnant so i can speedrun rebirth as moot, but i keep playing like normaly while the baby grow. My lona is 20 days to give birth and level 40 and i notice that on all these days not a single hair appear in there, even Cocona have some hair there, so is it bugged on 0.8.5 or pregnancy prevents pubic hair to grow?

Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
Messed up and accidentally nuked my past file so now I gotta redownload everything. Problem is, I don't remember how I got the mods to work last time. I'm on mobile/Joiplay and got the mods to work without Nyx, any help? I don't have a pc so transferring is out of question for me

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
what is the grow rate of pubic hair? i have 0.8.5.0.0 and the first thing i did was get lona pregnant so i can speedrun rebirth as moot, but i keep playing like normaly while the baby grow. My lona is 20 days to give birth and level 40 and i notice that on all these days not a single hair appear in there, even Cocona have some hair there, so is it bugged on 0.8.5 or pregnancy prevents pubic hair to grow?
Growth rate is different for each run, but as long as you are making Lona sleep it should grow eventually after the rebirth (If there's any Hair states in the "Health Stats" menu, then hair growth should be enabled for whichever hole is mentioned in the state)

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
How do I install MCM to my joiplay lonarpg
Messed up and accidentally nuked my past file so now I gotta redownload everything. Problem is, I don't remember how I got the mods to work last time. I'm on mobile/Joiplay and got the mods to work without Nyx, any help? I don't have a pc so transferring is out of question for me
Installation is the same as on PC, the only difference is that your device may not have the apps required to browse to or edit the necessary folders or files.

If the required apps are installed (a better file manager, an archive extractor and a text editor), just follow the procedures for on PC, start the game to the title menu and exit, then change Banned = 1 in "GameMods.ini" to Banned = 0 for each mod that needs to be enabled and save. Once that's done play the game as normal.

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
I can't believe how freaking OP the Abomination race is. Moot and Deepone don't even compare. You can have near unlimited stamina and HP restoration as long as there are ennemies to kill and desecrate, on top of that, Mage build became even more broken and fun thanks to the desecrate skill, you can play the equivalent of a Necromancer with desecrate infestation + summon tentacle of abomination totem, the summon tentacle has a time limit and it won't leave a corpse after its time is expired, but it leaves a corpse if it's killed, a corpse you can't desecrate the stamina and HP from, but you can desecrate infestation from, with a lot lower stats but infinite lifespan, good for aggro, and having a NPC you don't need to worry about being killed aggro all ennemies around is veeery important in this game, that's also why Cocona is pretty good since she can summon an army of skeletons to aggro all ennemies in the map and play as a support character with shield, something Lona can't do unfortunately without completely sacrificing Mage build for the Acolyte build where all of the support skills like shield and healing are.

I had more fun with this hgame more than I anticipated lol. The beginning was pretty rough with the stamina management, I had to do a lot of experimentations to see what I had to do to make it less painful, the process of figuring out all sorts of actions to get around a certain situation was fun, you never really get too powerful to steam through all ennemies (at endgame difficulty 100) unless you have high CON + high offensive traits like COM or WIS

Reactions: GAROU THE READ

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
I'm not sure but it seems that Abomination race always has pubic hair that always keep growing after a certain time no matter how much I shave them. Also you can rebirth as both Abomination and Moot race by giving birth to 4 abomination babies and selling those babies to Elise.

Apr 9, 2020
Fanart ! Ferrum the upcoming blacksmith
It's been ages since I drew anything and I just so happen to see her in the wiki
And I immediately got the urge to draw her

(I don't have an eraser at the moment so forgive the abomination below her hand , I'll draw over the pencil with a black pen later )
Ferrum: don't worry Peepsqueak the first one is on the house 1000046107.jpg 1000046106.jpg

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
How does Saint's Artifact work? It just does a red puff and deals no damage.
It has long casting animation, you need to stay in place doing almost nothing to get the skill going without interruption until a certain shadow rush through the screen and nuke the targeted location with 3 bombs. It does quite some heavy AOE damage.

itachi765

May 8, 2020
can someone tell me where to fight the crimson slayer?? i feel like ive been everywhere on the map so far this play through and havent encounted her quest line.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes