RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
can someone tell me where to fight the crimson slayer?? i feel like ive been everywhere on the map so far this play through and havent encounted her quest line.
Look through the LonaRPG wiki, it's detailed there. Basically you first need to befriend Cocona and then do a series of quests involving her and Big Mama, at the end of the quest you fight Crimsom Slayer and gain Shattered Katana if you beat her.

Reactions: secrettunel6969

Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
Fanart ! Ferrum the upcoming blacksmith
I like her. Well, unless she's there to steal Lona's dear Elise...

can someone tell me where to fight the crimson slayer?? i feel like ive been everywhere on the map so far this play through and havent encounted her quest line.
You might have already met Crimson Slayer without realizing it, the fight doesn't trigger until specific conditions are met. Follow Cocona's questline to get there.

jigsawporcupine

Jul 31, 2019
Not that difficult if you know what to abuse.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-vbeta-0-8-4-3-1-eccma417.49993/post-11650035
If you punch this guy in front of the counter from behind, it can start a bar fight and you get free loot. Even better if you have that cannibalism skill unlock so that you get brains and meat with you can then get some value out of (eg. smoked meat for some coins).
Don't think there's some kind of bad end there, the number of gold coins required just increases I think.
You can also never talk to the sailor until you have 20 gold coins, the timer doesn't start until you talk to him.

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
You can also never talk to the sailor until you have 20 gold coins, the timer doesn't start until you talk to him.
Really? I thought about doing this too which I did but the sailor still counts the added golds even if you ignore him. I avoided him for about 30 days ingame and when I finally talked to him and asked how much gold it now takes for me to board the ship it was about 23 golds so it doesn't work.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Really? I thought about doing this too which I did but the sailor still counts the added golds even if you ignore him. I avoided him for about 30 days ingame and when I finally talked to him and asked how much gold it now takes for me to board the ship it was about 23 golds so it doesn't work.
Price depends on World Difficulty.

Formula for how many gold coins is:
20 + (d * 0.1)
where d = World Difficulty value

To reset the price to 20 gold coins you need to do the Wandering Priest event and donate enough to get the World Difficulty back down to 0 (or if you don't care about not cheating, use this in the F10 console: $story_stats["WorldDifficulty"] = 0)

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
I am wondering, is it even possible to get 20 gold coints on the first run? Is there a cooldown till a Bad End happens if you fail to board the ship in time?
Yes it's possible, but it requires you to know the know-how and go through extra repetitive grind. Doing all guild quests and NPC quests should net you enough gold to board the ship, if you don't waste too many days. If what you're gaining from those quests still isn't enough, you can go and farm White Dragon Weed in a rain forest and cook a Blue Potion from it and then selling the Blue Potion (requires you to have 15 SUR trait to cook the Blue Potion), the selling price becomes better with higher WIS trait . You can rent a horse from an outpost to help you hoard the items without being restricted by weight limit. Atm, the most effective way I know to farm money is by farming and selling Mutated Mushroom from the dead forest located throughout the abomination land but it's pretty risky, especially at night.

Reactions: bobi121

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
Price depends on World Difficulty.

Formula for how many gold coins is:
20 + (d * 0.1)
where d = World Difficulty value

To reset the price to 20 gold coins you need to do the Wandering Priest event and donate enough to get the World Difficulty back down to 0 (or if you don't care about not cheating, use this in the F10 console: $story_stats["WorldDifficulty"] = 0)
Ohh so the price didn't depend on the passing days, as the game told you, but on the world difficulty? Good to know but kind of a deceptive move from the game.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Ohh so the price didn't depend on the passing days, as the game told you, but on the world difficulty? Good to know but kind of a deceptive move from the game.
Not entirely deceptive, as the World Difficulty primarily increases due to the passing of the days (though there are other things that also increase it)
It's done this way so that you can reduce the price back to the 20 gold coins (at least, I would assume that was why :unsure:)

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
$story_stats["WorldDifficulty"] = 0)
I usually don't like cheating unless I feel like fooling around or wanna test something fast, but I think I don't mind this one at all since I'd like to instantly max out the world difficulty whenever I do rebirth.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
LonaRPG.Beta.0.8.6.0
-*fixed, lona' dash/walk step SFX frequency now based on movespeed.
-*fixed, area aggro by kills now only effect NPCS with sight power >0 to lona.
-*fixed, BasicAssemblyCall now with selector_limited_screen_edge & selector_ignore_range tag(range based on camera + screen edge. ignore terrian,test)
-*fixed, can have more then 1 combat follower at same time, but only in specific level design.(test in SpawnPoolR)
-*fixed, NpcChargeSmallPushF0 and NpcChargeBigPushF0 stun state from stun3 to stun1.
-*fixed, battle core: Lona's SkillDummy with @user_redirect tag now support sap.(test)
-*fixed, Command_ShavePubicHair now offer item "PubicHair" but its useless trash.(for now kekeke...)
-*fixed, rebirth now record Hardcore level& Skill roster.
-*fixed, STD_Leukorrhea got additional chance when lona too dirt and is a abomination.
-*buggy, some more death graphic bug when NPCs killed during combo skill usage.(ex: dead with walking sprite)
-*added, MH weapon ItemMhChainMace, selling in noer Bubbas.
-*added, Overevent, Itch. will trigger when lona with STD_Herpes or STD_Wart.
-*added, MH weapon MhHorseCock(unique)
-*added, new title map TitleHiveBattle(TEMP)
-*added, trash states Frecklel,WeakBladder to rebirth system(temp, RNG chance for now, Freckle not support chcg2~5 yet.)
-*added, ACH DefeatHorseCock.
-*added, NorthFL_INN_SGT a side quest.
-*added, map NFL_MerCamp, and a side quest.

Killeryellow

Jan 26, 2023
Umm, hello, i would like to ask a question but, is this playable in joiplay? Cus if it is, my game just crash whenever i am at loading screen

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
My guess was close, but not 100%, apparently we Crossed now
-*added, MH weapon MhHorseCock(unique)
-*added, ACH DefeatHorseCock.
Main Hand Horsecock? So we can use horse wangs as weapons now?
Actually, beating someone to death with a horse knob sounds hilarious.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes