Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I downloaded the Text Project and MTL files, how can I install the "Eng" patch now? Im new to this so no prior knowledge available...
If you have 0.8.5.0, only use the MTL.

If you have 0.8.4.3.1, extract the Text project archive so that the text folder within overwrites the text folder in the game files, run the MTL tool, launch the game and change the language to MTL.

As for the English patch, forget about it as it is not up-to-date.

LEET

May 29, 2017
Hm, even the updated game doesn't play well with the booba mod.

No eyes during h.

uyro

Jun 17, 2018
As a special once-off, here's the new version... earlier than normal (back to the normal schedule for future releases)

Download:
LonaRPG B.0.8.5.0:lonarpg-B.0.8.5.0.zip

Due to sharing so early, there will be no download from the Official Text Project as there were no changes newer than in the release.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do NOT use the English patch until it gets updated, use the MTL tool instead.
Now that i'm thinking about it, what's the normal schedule for the dev? An update per month?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
$game_player.actor.race=race Anyone know how to use this? and race id?
It's not enough to just change that.

Look in the file Data/Scripts/Editables/91_Game_Actor_Inheritance.rb for details on what needs to be set to what for each race. (Specifically the reBirthSetRace function)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
on the phone and also i did the folder myself
It seems to be a recent and known bug with some RPGMaker games running through Joiplay.
As I don't play on mobile and eccma couldn't give a flying fig about it, I can't really help.

Does anybody here that plays on mobile have any help to give the guy?

Reactions: Rusiann

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
some mods not work: MyUI Library, Orgasm addication HUD
MyUI Library works for me... I use it with LooM HUD

Make sure it is installed correctly and is early in the load order (safe bet is to give it load order 0 in the gamemods.ini) because it is a dependency and needs to be loaded before anything that uses it.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I stopped playing because I was unable to use the mod to have a baby without waiting the insane amount of days in game, did the dev solve this issue? I mean reducing the pregnancy days?
The Pregnancy addon (by niemand95) for MCM gives better pregnancy progression commands, you can skip to the last day, then sleep twice (once if already night)

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Danm, can't figure it out how to summon monsters with the console, cheat-one don't have all the monster's, so it's useless.
MCM has all the ones that can actually be summoned, I cleaned it up because there were many that would not summon at all.

hentai90

Dec 19, 2017
MyUI Library works for me... I use it with LooM HUD

Make sure it is installed correctly and is early in the load order (safe bet is to give it load order 0 in the gamemods.ini) because it is a dependency and needs to be loaded before anything that uses it.
okey forget LooM HUD on second
its work's thanks

Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
Tbh, would be neat if each race and the beasts got unique animations to themselves rather than sharing the exact same thing just an image swap out. Beast all got a default semi transparent image.

Another note, it's pretty neat to funnel enemies down a single line with a spear and take them out two at a time. A lot of fun stuff in the game honestly. Different methods to play and advance. You can ignore everything and work on making money and not touch a single quest before leaving.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Tbh, would be neat if each race and the beasts got unique animations to themselves rather than sharing the exact same thing just an image swap out. Beast all got a default semi transparent image.
Script-wise that shouldn't be too difficult (aside from locating all the spots in the code that handle the animations for races), but graphic-wise that's gonna be a lot of work, it's all displayed through layering.

It's just a matter of who (if anyone) wants to do so.

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Can someone tell me if the scat is avoidable or optional? I really wanna try this, but that scat tag is a serious turn off for me...

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes