Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Installation: delete the old version, unpack the archive and place the link in ModScripts/_Mods.
And the mod in the mod manager

Well, here's the description. and what am I doing wrong? everything goes according to the points, but it doesn’t work
Excuse me while I prepare a video showing how to install the mod and addons from a clean install of the game all the way through to starting a new game and using the mod.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Installation: delete the old version, unpack the archive and place the link in ModScripts/_Mods.
And the mod in the mod manager

Well, here's the description. and what am I doing wrong? everything goes according to the points, but it doesn’t work
Excuse me while I prepare a video showing how to install the mod and addons from a clean install of the game all the way through to starting a new game and using the mod.

Reactions: Yaboy137

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I want to try this but the intro isnt clear. What is up key and start?
is Shift. On some keyboards it's just denoted with ↑.
The Start button I believe is Enter () but you check that one out in the Key Bindings sectrion of the Options menu.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Lmao tried testing if you could birth a horse, she did get pregnant but it came out as a lump of flesh
Yep, she can get preggers from anything that can fuck her, but only certain races can be birthed. Everything else comes out as a dubious meat sack.

pooppyseed

Sep 21, 2022
There is some excluding things, also it depends on your level not on skill tree. When you take mage, fighter or whore path, you stuck with it, no going back only in rebirth. Some skills, being mutually exclusive, become unavailable, also if you take some skills before taking early ones (taking later skill, than those with lover requirement), those earlier can become unavailable. It's not really complex, but but you must have it in mind. Sure it would be nice to add more skill, but believe me, you want invest in your stats, like a LOT, not only in skills. And yes, stat and skill point pool is the same, so, having to big skill tree can be even counterproductive, unless level cap expands. Thou it could be interesting, letting you have more varied builds, skill expansion is pretty meticulous and complex work, not sure if it will be done or even planned to. Author should have good reasons for such overhaul, or those should be planned from the start, to more or less easy implement in the game mechanics. Changing mechanics, especially making it more complex is pain in the ass.
my point was, i agree that too much skills in a tree can be a pain in the ass but, too few or uneven distribution will make the tree look lacking. as much as i like to play sandbox games i don't want to see it in an rpg which has to be more complex by design.

tiptops

Sep 29, 2020
Man this game is hard, No matter what I do I end up in the sex loop and just die ?
I can't even get the quest(missing caravan one) complete even though I teamed up with Goblin slayer ?
honestly i spent weeks repeating the herb collection quest even then i had a good few close calls doing that spent the time slowly grinding my skills by killing the odd boar that was fighting another boar its rare but it happens the money i used to update my equipment and buy health and stamina potions that helped when taking on bigger quests if Ur planning on taking on the caravan head on I suggest around thirty to forty health potions and stamina potions should be over kill but in this game theirs no such thing

tiptops

Sep 29, 2020
Man this game is hard, No matter what I do I end up in the sex loop and just die ?
I can't even get the quest(missing caravan one) complete even though I teamed up with Goblin slayer ?
also dont try and take the shield orkinds straight on inless u are using a sheild as well even then dont take on large groups in a stright up fight use small spaces any where where they have to go singe file that way they cant surround you and becarefull trying to exit they tend to send three to each exit if ur caught on the carvan one u can stop them using those numbers if you stop where the bushes are blocking ur left and right again a sheild is helpful in that situation also sorry for the crappy spelling

Sloth330

Apr 10, 2019
honestly i spent weeks repeating the herb collection quest even then i had a good few close calls doing that spent the time slowly grinding my skills by killing the odd boar that was fighting another boar its rare but it happens the money i used to update my equipment and buy health and stamina potions that helped when taking on bigger quests if Ur planning on taking on the caravan head on I suggest around thirty to forty health potions and stamina potions should be over kill but in this game theirs no such thing
there are potions tho. they have some side effects and shit but they exist @-@

• Angry
Reactions: <<Solaria>>

Vampiressa

Jan 16, 2020
Ссылка на видео
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

Очевидно, у вас другая версия моды, и он И работает как? какой источник копировать? который первый, но в нем также составил архив с модом. Я его распаковал, воткнул в Никс и мод не работает! Остальное работает, но чит-мода нет.
Замечу, что в Никсе есть мод, он включен. Но в игре это не работает
и еще, не понимаю, почему персонаж смещается вниз
Т.е. видна только верхняя половина тела

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
и еще, не понимаю, почему персонаж смещается вниз
Т.е. видна только верхняя половина тела
Modular Cheat Mod does not touch the portraits at all.

Очевидно, у вас другая версия моды, и он И работает как? какой источник копировать? который первый, но в нем также составил архив с модом. Я его распаковал, воткнул в Никс и мод не работает! Остальное работает, но чит-мода нет.
Замечу, что в Никсе есть мод, он включен. Но в игре это не работает
The version used in the video is what is available from the mod post that is in my signature.

First solution to any issues from using another version of the mod is to delete it and install the version I have posted. Follow along with the steps I take in the video to install the mod (clean install is optional)
The program used to extract the archives shouldn't matter as long as the extract here option doesn't add the archive name to the destination folder.

The following is required for the mod to work.
1694498584026.png

The following add extra functionality to the mod.
1694498663540.png

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes