Hitman Kazama

Feb 9, 2018
Though in the case of the dirt cheat, the cheat is active when it says OFF. (The only cheat that does this)
but clearly that means you get dirty, at least that's how I saw it and that's how it works, isn't it?
otherwise it would be, remove dirt, or deactivate dirt, or even simpler, infinite clean XD

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
ok maybe you have Full save last version game? I stuck quest Liza ( (
Here you have my save-file. Every quest is completed here with Lona at level 99. My build is combined melee (with berserk sword) and sneaking (saber, traps and kunai or dagger). I did not engage in h-part of the game, so if you want that than someone else must probably give you their save.

Nice Kitty

Sep 28, 2022
Here you have my save-file. Every quest is completed here with Lona at level 99. My build is combined melee (with berserk sword) and sneaking (saber, traps and kunai or dagger). I did not engage in h-part of the game, so if you want that than someone else must probably give you their save.
This is not the save I need. I have already completed those quests that you have. I requested a full save in the game of the latest version of the game. There the last task was
Kill the huge boss in the cave.

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
This is not the save I need. I have already completed those quests that you have. I requested a full save in the game of the latest version of the game. There the last task was
Kill the huge boss in the cave.
What huge boss do you mean? Dicc the Impaler which is that big Ogre (orckind) boss in fallen fortress on western side of Sybaris?

If so, he was added several versions ago. The only new thing added in 8.3.0 was one location a little to the east of Coastal fortress - just a little away from fallen fortress itself. There is not much there right now - only your typical orckind camp - no quests or such tied to it right now. There is no boss or any cave.

Also, my save-file which I provided earlier is from the latest version. Or, to be more precise, its the save-file from 7.1.0 which I ported to every version since. It does work and there is not a single error while loading/playing it at the latest version of the game 8.3.0.

But hey, I did kill that boss for you in this save-file (its the same save-file from earlier I just went there and killed that boss).

With some pics with Dicc the impaler and his defeat. Along with the new location that was added.

The only reason I did not kill that boss, yet, is that there will be some quests (probably) tied and such to it so I left it be for now. That boss and content tied to it is clearly not finished yet.

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
What huge boss do you mean? Dicc the Impaler which is that big Ogre (orckind) boss in fallen fortress on western side of Sybaris?

If so, he was added several versions ago. The only new thing added in 8.3.0 was one location a little to the east of Coastal fortress - just a little away from fallen fortress itself. There is not much there right now - only your typical orckind camp - no quests or such tied to it right now. There is no boss or any cave.

Also, my save-file which I provided earlier is from the latest version. Or, to be more precise, its the save-file from 7.1.0 which I ported to every version since. It does work and there is not a single error while loading/playing it at the latest version of the game 8.3.0.

But hey, I did kill that boss for you in this save-file (its the same save-file from earlier I just went there and killed that boss).

With some pics with Dicc the impaler and his defeat. Along with the new location that was added.

The only reason I did not kill that boss, yet, is that there will be some quests (probably) tied and such to it so I left it be for now. That boss and content tied to it is clearly not finished yet.
"Dicc the Impaler" lmao Eccma is amazing.

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
Is "Mother of Fertility" a thing in the game or is it a foreshadow of a future boss? She really hates Lona for some reason.

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
Is "Mother of Fertility" a thing in the game or is it a foreshadow of a future boss? She really hates Lona for some reason.
Are you talking about that fortune-teller? Because if so, there is not really any indication based on her dialogue that she hates Lona.

The only dialogue/interactions are the first meeting, her sucking that bodyguard in toilet, her quest in refugee camp east of Doom fortress to kill pig head, her meeting with Justice and another one meeting where they are also joined by the Sea-Witch, and that little delivery with dancer clothes set where she does get some lines.

Thats all that I can remember and nowhere she says anything that implies hate for Lona. If anything, based on her dialogue after completing Pig head kil quest she says that Lona is everything afterall what they were hoping for.

She is along with Justice and the Sea Witch are analogy to the D&D (or tabletops in general) players with a world being the game itself.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Are you talking about that fortune-teller? Because if so, there is not really any indication based on her dialogue that she hates Lona.

The only dialogue/interactions are the first meeting, her sucking that bodyguard in toilet, her quest in refugee camp east of Doom fortress to kill pig head, her meeting with Justice and another one meeting where they are also joined by the Sea-Witch, and that little delivery with dancer clothes set where she does get some lines.

Thats all that I can remember and nowhere she says anything that implies hate for Lona. If anything, based on her dialogue after completing Pig head kil quest she says that Lona is everything afterall what they were hoping for.

She is along with Justice and the Sea Witch are analogy to the D&D (or tabletops in general) players with a world being the game itself.
You can also trigger a boss fight if you anger the Fortune Teller, not recommended though. (If her interactions with Justice and the Sea-Witch didn't give plot details away, this fight definitely should)

Last edited:

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020

Not really hate but Irritated with Lona since she the reason the Plague started and something something why it happen and how Death is Laughing at her and all of this which is still very vague because Dev finally started expanding Ground Zero

Reactions: dragon337111

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019

Hmm then i got confused because i meant the Abomination hive mind thing that you see images of when you stop Pighead cult. It is a mass of flesh.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I installed the cheat but I don't have as many cheats available, what version of the cheat did you use and where did you get it please? maybe I used an older version.
They have the addons installed (which are on the same post as the mod), the mod is modular so that users can customize the mod with only the cheats that are wanted.

Reactions: Tomoushie

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
but clearly that means you get dirty, at least that's how I saw it and that's how it works, isn't it?
otherwise it would be, remove dirt, or deactivate dirt, or even simpler, infinite clean XD
No, when the cheat shows as OFF, Lona cannot get dirty except while having gear equipped that forcefully increases the value (and so cannot be Infinite Clean)
When it shows as ON (which is the default state), then Lona can get dirty.

I made it work this way because the cheat is literally just switching the max_stat value for dirt between 0 and 255 (0=Cannot get dirty in most circumstances, 255=Can get dirty)

Because in most cases with programming:
  • 0 = false, disabled, off, no
  • 1 and above = true, enabled, on, yes
Frankly, it should really be in a different submenu, but the appropriate submenu does not exist.

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
Hmm then i got confused because i meant the Abomination hive mind thing that you see images of when you stop Pighead cult. It is a mass of flesh.
Based on the fortune-teller (who is really a Mother of Fertility) and her dialogue during that quest - that thing is apparently her manifestation or something like that.

Reactions: bobi121

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
I installed the cheat but I don't have as many cheats available, what version of the cheat did you use and where did you get it please? maybe I used an older version.
you have to install the addons, open the zipped files and overwrite the original cheat with each one of the addons that you want to add

Reactions: Tomoushie
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes