smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
Yes the cocks are disgusting, specifically the human ones because they are unwashed etc. but look it at this way. Hygine is the last thing they would care about when the world around them is dying.
ikr and even if they do care about hygiene, health service here seems sketchy as fuk

Kiar

Sep 15, 2018
Haven't been here for a long time, where are the links to his discord group gone? And then they used to be, but then they can't be found anywhere, he now invites them there when donating for a game or what?
1691250776325.png

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Haven't been here for a long time, where are the links to his discord group gone? And then they used to be, but then they can't be found anywhere, he now invites them there when donating for a game or what?
View attachment 2829067
If you want the current discord link, go support the dev. It changes frequently so there is no point in posting it publicly.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Encountered Error: Missing translation file ModScripts/_Mods/Cheats Mods/Text/MTL/CheatMod.txt. Any fix to this?
I don't include the MTL translation because there's no guarantee that the MTL that someone has will be the English MTL (the tool can make MTL's for many other languages too)

I also don't want to default the mod to using any specific language if a translation is missing. Anyone using a translation that isn't included in some way in the base game should also be rolling a translation for MCM.

You could probably trick the MTL tool into translating the mod if you put a copy of the Game.exe file from the game root folder in ModScripts/_Mods/Cheats Mod/

Also, make sure the folder name for Cheats Mod is exactly Cheats Mod, this is currently hardcoded into the mod. (I'd be surprised if it is Cheats Mods and working at all... considering the script loading also expects Cheats Mod...)

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I think he made new ones for donaters, I doubt he would want to link his discord group here anymore from what I've noticed
I prefer to think it was to charge the White Knight Brigade upfront before they cancel his Discord again.
And considering that hasn't happened yet I can only assume the WKB is penniless.

And a fair number of his Discord people at the very least have accounts here.

Risitas1, there hasn't been any significant additions or changes in the last few updates - mostly bugfixes and buggier bugfixes. But there's always a RUS fansite that does repacks that I don't go to. Also, I can't be sure, but I think someone is upholding the 10-day exclusive period.

jackymkc

Aug 7, 2021
Long time haven't play the game.
Seems I can't hang a lantern on my body in new version?

anyone knows what happen:unsure::unsure:

Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
ikr and even if they do care about hygiene, health service here seems sketchy as fuk
Nonsense, locals have full confidence in their healthcare provider.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seems I can't hang a lantern on my body in new version?
anyone knows what happen:unsure::unsure:
Putting it in one of the numbered EXT slots doesn't work?

Lioner17627

Sep 18, 2022
View attachment 623020

Overview:
Cold... Grim... Unforgiving... Deadly... This is the world of LonaRPG.
Play the story of a young woman named Lona, who must survive in this gothic and cruel world.
Explore a grimdark, twisted, and open world where one little mistake can cost Lona her life...
Can you help Lona survive? (And protect her smile?)​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-17
Release Date: 2023-06-07
Developer: EccmA417 - - -
Censored: No
Version: Beta.0.8.1.1
Language: English, Chinese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Any discussion or comments involving politics will be deleted.

Do NOT use the English patch until it gets updated, use the MTL tool instead.

***Will wipe all Save Patch. will not support saves before v0.7.5.0***

DOWNLOAD
Win
(Untranslated): - - - -
Win (Translated 0.7.9.1):
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Patch Tool:

Extras*: Guide - Cheat Mod - - Guide

brt345678 thanks for the links
*These unofficial extras are not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 623027 View attachment 623028 View attachment 623029 View attachment 623034 View attachment 623039 View attachment 623040
Is there like fetish settings or something like that? i like hardcore games an all but im not really a fan of gore, bestiality, scat, or piss yk?

Zero54

Jun 16, 2017
Is it the translated ver good now or should I download the untranslated ver with the MTL like the OP said?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Is it the translated ver good now or should I download the untranslated ver with the MTL like the OP said?
The translated ver is just the MTL pre-applied for that game version. The last actual translation was 0.7.6.3 (thanks to ProjectS001)

The official translation is being updated regularly atm, but without digging through it I'm pretty sure it's just text being added for the new stuff.

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
Also i have a kink about disgusting vile creatures kidnapping beautiful women and breeding with them, doing whatever the fuck they want and Lona is just a child that can get that treatment and even become a mother.
But the game says all characters are 21 years old! Right at the start! :oops:

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes