jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
I don't like exploiting her either. I think she's adorable.
actually before i exploited this, my lona was using the relics which let her shield a friend, so i made cocona prostitute herself to lower her stamina, when you do this if you exit a map and enter another one she will still be down, since in this state she dont attack but do summons its the perfect choice xD, because enemies wont attack her, instead they will try to rape her, if you shield her before that the enemies will center on her (i have 20 scu, about 30 with items), this way is easier to kill enemies

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
actually before i exploited this, my lona was using the relics which let her shield a friend, so i made cocona prostitute herself to lower her stamina, when you do this if you exit a map and enter another one she will still be down, since in this state she dont attack but do summons its the perfect choice xD, because enemies wont attack her, instead they will try to rape her, if you shield her before that the enemies will center on her (i have 20 scu, about 30 with items), this way is easier to kill enemies
I just skip all that bullshit and wear dirty clothes/messy hair and/or get piercings. That way, you can actually bring people with you and not have to wait for them to crawl to you. It's super effective to combine it with traps if your traps stun. You can chain traps until they walk themselves to death without so much as a single chance to retaliate. It's my preferred strat for rescuing Lisa. If your followers are able to somehow kill the hive and its surrounding pods without getting murdered themselves, I haven't figured it out.

Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
I don't understand why people like to "exploit" Cocona. She is very juvinile, eats garbage and has a withered cut arm. She disgusts me but that is me. I honestly am curious why. People find her attractive or something?
To whore your little sister once may be regarded as curiosity, to do so repeatedly looks like cruelty.

Olp3K

Oct 24, 2020
You missed an opportunity to disguise the link with a Rick Roll.
But that info is incomplete. Unless an update changed this, Lona also needs to be a human or moot.
I am not that mean.
Unfortunately, I have not found more information.

Last edited:

cykastrikego

Jul 6, 2021
What are the benefits of Elise's modifications? Reduce negative effect on hp and stamina? What's that? I can't see any noticeable difference for anything.
Reduces the HP and STA penalty from injuries to the related parts, in exchange for filling arousal when said parts are interacted with.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
how can i unlock all cgi scenes? cheat mode addon unlocker doesnt work for me
Modular Cheats Mod is required for the unlock tool to work properly. - No longer true since the update that fixed the earrape.
With both installed the console commands will work. - For the commands to work, the unlocktool script (0_CheatModule_UnlockTool.rb) needs to be somewhere that will load it. ie:
  • If the main mod is installed, in the ModScripts/_Mods/Cheats Mod/addons/ subfolder.; or
  • Without the mod, place the 0_CheatModule_UnlockTool.rb file directly in the ModScripts/ subfolder. - This method is NOT officially supported as in the future, there will be menu integration which will require the main mod.
Also make sure you are NOT in the same building as the Fortune Teller when you use the commands. (If you are, leave and re-enter)

Last edited:

np305

Nov 5, 2019
hmmm when they usually update/patch language for english ? are it waiting till it move to beta 0.9 or 1.0 ?

Norawind

Feb 9, 2022
Nah, you can cheese it.
The setup: Have Cecily stand to the left or right of the door. Have Grey Rat stand 2 spaces below the door. You might want to use the Rally skill to position Cecily. Do the mine trick to kill 1 or 2 dudes.

The execution: Lure enemies in 1 at a time, standing on the wall opposite to Cecily. Whack the dude with a wooden club immediately after Cecily attacks and avoid attacking while they're stunned. The more on point your timing, the less often Cecily will get hit. Save between kills so that you can reroll the save before Cecily gets downed.

Even if the timer counts down, the newly spawned enemies will kinda explore the map. After killing like 4-6 enemies, the path should be clear enough to leave.
Well, yeah, it would be faster for phys builds. For magic I would still recommend using Rat to body block the passage and just use your book skills, all three books have at least one that fits here.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Well, yeah, it would be faster for phys builds. For magic I would still recommend using Rat to body block the passage and just use your book skills, all three books have at least one that fits here.
The strat I proposed is meant to be a one-size-fits all. Yes, it favors melee builds, but it's easy to understand and can literally be used by anyone. It should also give people an idea of how to extend Cecily's mileage in general when Lona is unable to serve as the party's primary damage dealer.

saitosa

May 10, 2020
Anybody know if this outfit can still be acquired, or it got converted into the golden one with the strings? I read a guide that said you could get it through the dancer job, then you can buy, but idk.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes