DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Reactions: Vincent654

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I installed the cheat menu and most of the addons, im on the most recent translated version of the game from the main post and any time i try to barter i get this mess. i've tried toggling off the cheats ingame and removing the cheats entirely. i did this in a single save but i dont know if starting a new game without cheats would help somehow

nevermind i believe i found the cause, i used some old console commands to add items in and those items aren't usable and dont have a name, as i tried to drop them my game crashed giving the same array problem

Glad you figured out the problem.

For future reference:
The only scripts in MCM that could potentially break saves when removing the mod after using it should be the ones in the othermods subfolder.​

makoret

Dec 14, 2020
i need some help here please, i have a decent laptop and i have played previous versions with no issues till now. I just downloaded the last version and the game started to run way too slow. Is there a way to fix this?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
i need some help here please, i have a decent laptop and i have played previous versions with no issues till now. I just downloaded the last version and the game started to run way too slow. Is there a way to fix this?
Did you clean install the latest version?

Azzo

Sep 4, 2017
Its strange, "Mend soul" no more heals hp/stamina of ally. Its work on npc or even enemys, but not the ally :unsure:

Bxnny

Nov 9, 2022
Hello! I was just wondering, what do you guys recommend, downloading the outdated but translated version ( 0.7.9.1 ) or playing the updated one with MTL? ( 0.8.1.1 )

Minax401

Sep 13, 2020
I need some tips to avoid starving, like the best jobs or quests to earn money, or which skills are most useful.

Apr 10, 2018
I need some tips to avoid starving, like the best jobs or quests to earn money, or which skills are most useful.
Stock up all the soups u can buy. I usually bring like more than 10 of each soup. If you are low on cash u can always go to colosseum for quick cash. I also found that the skill making traps are the most economical way to fight most enemies without directly engaging = less energy wasted = less food needed.

For quest u can just keep spamming the quest from the starting bar. Iirc it cycles through 10 goblin ears, 20 undead, some abomination at crystal mine, vagrants in the sewer.

tabita333

Nov 9, 2017
Cull the rabbits in meadows, pick greens in forest, chop trees for wood, make good soup. Also with high SUR skill you find more food in general anywhere.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Hello! I was just wondering, what do you guys recommend, downloading the outdated but translated version ( 0.7.9.1 ) or playing the updated one with MTL? ( 0.8.1.1 )
0.7.9.1 is only a pre-applied MTL patch, it is not an actual translation. The last actual translation patch was for 0.7.6.3.

If you have an issue with MTL poetry, grab that version from the old versions archive over on the rus fan site, then apply the translation from the following quoted post.

Based on Gundar_The_Great's post, https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-7-5-3-eccma417.49993/post-8050669.

Unofficial ENG patch for 0.7.6.3

ALL DONE EXCEPT FOR A FEW FILES THAT NEEDS TRANSLATIONS

Hey guys, everything should be done except for a few files that are only out in CHT which I cannot translate until they are translated to KR first... cause I only know Korean and English >.>

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To install this patch
1. Download the File "0.7.6.3 ENG Patch.rar"
2. Unzip it.
3. Go to LonaRPG>Text
4. Drag & Drop and Replace all files.
5. Done.

Warning
This is an Unofficial patch and there maybe some bugs regarding the patch. I highly recommend you back up the original ENG files and your saves before installing this patch.

Old: I am currently working on the 0.7.6.1 ENG Patch however it is taking a lot of time to look through every single Text file. So I decided to release what I have up to now and will be slowly updating this post as I make more progress on the endless list of Text files I need to look at. All the ones that I did not get the chance to review will be based on the 0.7.4.1 ENG Patch which should cover a large majority of content.

If you are playing on 0.7.5.3 to 0.7.6.1, there is a very small chance you will run into a bug where the dialogue does not show up properly and in its place you will find a line of text like "cocona/RecQuestCocona_14_3". If a message like this does come up, please do take a screen shot of it and I will try to resolve that issue as soon as possible.

Included with the partial ENG Patch, I will be including the changes I made on a Log if you are interested in all the small deets for why some things were changed.

Edit1: Updated. I am now about half way done with reviewing the ENG Patch. By the latest I will be done with f95 receives 0.7.6 update. Earliest is within 24 hours. Depends on how much time I dedicate to it.

Edit2: Updated on 1/12/2023. I am basically done with the ENG Patch, there are a few spots that needs actual translation that is going to take some time. I checked the KR patch and it seems like they haven't done it yet so don't expect these portions to be done anytime soon. I will see what I can do

Edit3: Fixed Arena Text bug. Should be able to enter it without an issue now.
Edit4: Fixed Comp Cecily... Idk how this one got screwed up...

Reactions: Bxnny
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes