---------------------------
B.0.8.1.1
SystemStackError occurred.

stack level too deep

why???
Any errorlog text files related to this error would help more than copying the msgbox that pops up.

Anyway, if this is because of Modular Cheats Mod, every mod update should be a clean install of the mod and its addons (with the exception of any extra scripts in the othermods folder, these don't change between updates)
This is especially important with the addition of the improved pregnancy addon as I fixed up what niemand95 posted to how I would of done it so that the addon fully handles the pregnancy menu. As such the main mod no longer has the pregnancy menu itself.

Also, just to clarify:
The Community-Made Addon Modules section of the mod post is where peeps should obtain the addons from, as the addons linked there are the versions that I have officially endorsed to be working with the mod. Any users linked there are the authors of their respective addon, even if I have made any changes to the addon.

ResanDochez

Apr 3, 2021
i'm back after a year of not playing this game and i'm confused about the english pacht. there is no more english pachts for recent versions, or there are?

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
i'm back after a year of not playing this game and i'm confused about the english pacht. there is no more english pachts for recent versions, or there are?
not to my knowledge, I just use english patch and MTL the rest though and it works fine

Apr 1, 2020
As far as I can tell, the people who were maintaining English translations for the game are no longer doing so. You can try the older patches, but you'll encounter script errors if you try to access a scene that requires a line that doesn't exist in the patch, and at this point I probably wouldn't trust it to work well unless you take the effort to manually copy lines into the existing English translation, which sounds like a pain in the ass.

Some people in the thread will tell you that the game's built-in English translation is pretty good—those people are either lying for the lulz, or huffing Copium. The parts that are actually translated are fine, but there's huge chunks of the script that have been left completely untranslated, despite the language saying ENG.

Some members of the community have produced a MTL tool that can translate the untranslated lines into barely comprehensible English, which is better than the official [lack of] translated lines. It's still not good, but that's a given for MTL, so if you're willing to use it, there's a link on the front page of the thread for the tool below the game downloads.

Reactions: as85

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
As far as I can tell, the people who were maintaining English translations for the game are no longer doing so. You can try the older patches, but you'll encounter script errors if you try to access a scene that requires a line that doesn't exist in the patch, and at this point I probably wouldn't trust it to work well unless you take the effort to manually copy lines into the existing English translation, which sounds like a pain in the ass.

Some people in the thread will tell you that the game's built-in English translation is pretty good—those people are either lying for the lulz, or huffing Copium. The parts that are actually translated are fine, but there's huge chunks of the script that have been left completely untranslated, despite the language saying ENG.

Some members of the community have produced a MTL tool that can translate the untranslated lines into barely comprehensible English, which is better than the official [lack of] translated lines. It's still not good, but that's a given for MTL, so if you're willing to use it, there's a link on the front page of the thread for the tool below the game downloads.
I mean yea I think it's not optimal but tbh playing with it was fine I always undestood what to do/ what was going on (even if some of the charm had gone) so I think it's better than no translation but yea ofc an official or manual translation would be better

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
does the costal fortress only have one quest (to destroy the files in the orc camp in the south)? Because afterwards it shows an exclamation mark on the door but I can't speak to the soldier again

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
not to my knowledge, I just use english patch and MTL the rest though and it works fine
Unless you're manually editing the English patch in (on a file by file basis), you should not be using the English Patch, it is several versions behind and missing new texts since 0.7.6.3 (if using the one that was updated by ProjectS001)

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Unless you're manually editing the English patch in (on a file by file basis), you should not be using the English Patch, it is several versions behind and missing new texts since 0.7.6.3 (if using the one that was updated by ProjectS001)
I missspoke, I meant the official "untranslated" file with MTL which translates the untranslated lines, I didn't use the patch sorry for the confusion

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
The only changelog that I find is for 8.2.0 on his fanbox:

LonaRPG.Beta.0.8.2.0
***YEAP another shit tier update. becaues focused too much on drawing layers on pose4***
-*buggy, BasicAbomEatDed no stats regen effect if target user == skill user.
-*buggy, AbomCreatureTentacleSummoned sta from 60000 to = its health.
-*buggy, Fapping NPC should not self unset_sex from player's grab skill.
-*buggy, Shaving Pubic Hair now set GrowCount to 0.
-*buggy, ScoutCampOrkind remove a parallel msgbox when alert triggered.
-*buggy, mouse Wheel PageUp PageDown bug in skill menu.
-*fixed, NorthFL_INN vandor now with INN key.
-*fixed, SemenBursting now with full event parallel mode.
-*fixed, NPC now check otherNPC's Sneak SCU.(CORE TEST)(all NPC default SCU=3+rand(4)
-*fixed, BasicAssemblyCall range from 6 to 7.
-*fixed, BasicAssemblyCall shift mode target enemy only effect to selected follower.
-*fixed, BasicAssemblyCall shift mode selected range attack follower wont make extra move to attack targeted enemy.
-*fixed, set_around_NPCs_hate_unit_fraction search range from 3 to 3+$story_stats["Setup_Hardcore"]*5, and effect to followers.(test)
-*added, AbomCreatureZombieRegST, AbomCreatureZombieRegPin now with sex sprite.
-*added, follower CompMusketeer in NorthFL_INN.

Blitzerfnv

Dec 17, 2018
So anyone else having a problem where the game is loading into fullscreen and changing your screen size to 460x360, but reverts after closing it? I swear one of the mods fixed this.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
So anyone else having a problem where the game is loading into fullscreen and changing your screen size to 460x360, but reverts after closing it? I swear one of the mods fixed this.
Use the .reg file in the game folder, the game uses a slightly modified version of Fullscreen++ so doesn't need the normal fullscreen setting applied.

This will however make all other games made using RPG Maker VX Ace no longer be in fullscreen on startup. I myself never use that setting as I can just open any game in the editor for either VX or VX Ace (whichever the game in question was made in) and add Fullscreen++ for better fullscreen.

Reactions: Blitzerfnv
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes