Pgazet

Aug 4, 2019
Dumb question but can't they post the game (last version) with the MTL already applied as an option ?

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
How so? It does not work if it is another breed ?
human and moot = have a child of that species, Deepone = human like baby from a fishman, and abomination = give the trustworthy (mentally questionable) doctor abomination babies, the rest no rebirth allowed

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
if i remember correctly you was negative about this game? or was it a different game?
Hmm?
Can you rephrase that? Dunno what you mean.
I was not negative about the game at all. It was a long time ago I played the game and it really was barebones. Pair that with the missing complete tag my assumption was to be doubtfull at first.

Proper ending: yes, and the features are mostly complete, the game does not feel like it's incomplete or missing things in it, the dev is now just adding things here and there + Qol features.
Awesome, thanks for the response.

The game was intruiging even in the early days but I stopped playing because I wanted to wait for the final release to sink time into the game.
From what I read the game is halfway not translated in english anymore? Is a continuation for this still in the cards or nah?

PetrusSanctus

Aug 5, 2019
Hmm?
Can you rephrase that? Dunno what you mean.
I was not negative about the game at all. It was a long time ago I played the game and it really was barebones. Pair that with the missing complete tag my assumption was to be doubtfull at first.

Awesome, thanks for the response.

The game was intruiging even in the early days but I stopped playing because I wanted to wait for the final release to sink time into the game.
From what I read the game is halfway not translated in english anymore? Is a continuation for this still in the cards or nah?
I really don't know what really happened with the game's translation, but from what i know it's cover pretty much everything, but some quests do not have a translation, You can use the to translate what it's missing, it's automatic and the translation is passable.

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
I really don't know what really happened with the game's translation, but from what i know it's cover pretty much everything, but some quests do not have a translation, You can use the to translate what it's missing, it's automatic and the translation is passable.
Last one, I saw a pregnant belly mod floating around. Is there no visible pregnancy in the game without it?

Would be a bummer because there are many mechanics in the game for it.

Gillgamesh

I am King of Kings !
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Could somebody plese give me a download for game with cheat menu Framework applied i tried to install it but i just cant seem to get it to work cant open the menu in game.

origami367

Oct 10, 2019
Lona Big Booba Mod

View attachment 3704374

View attachment 3704435

/ ( )
––– [put Lona_Booba_Graphics folder into the _Mods directory and activate it in the UMM]
RC2.3.x is intended for those who are solely interested in visual changes to Lona, without the addition of new heavy script mechanics, items, etc.
All subsequent versions of the mod starting with
`RC` will imply only cosmetic changes. `RC` ver. does not require UMM to play.

Requirements:
• Minimum required game version: `0.8.9.1` (R2.6) ▐ `0.9.0.17` (R2.8.1 / RC2.3.6b)
(UMM) 1.2.1 [optional since R2.7]
---[check UMM instruction in it's folder]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lona Big Belly mod deployed:
View attachment 2707153
View attachment 2684290 Big boobs, big breasts, booba tags

Nun Outfit mod deployed:
View attachment 3580383
How do I install R2.8.1? UMM I installed it in the MOD folder and used it in the game to increase breast size but it didn't seem to work. Is there an installation tutorial?

4.10 star(s) 189 Votes