foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Added: ParasitedHookWorm, ParasitedPolypWorm, AbomPolypWorm

Anyone found any of these yet? and where?
Well, I'm guessing the northern part of the map where the abominations are. Also the game uses .json files, so if you have Notepad++, you can read the info on what the status effect do without playing the game. but you'll have to know how to read .json file first. However, usually, .json files will use clear understandable lines.

PetrusSanctus

Aug 5, 2019
yep i tried F9 and `
Okay let me see if i can help you out, First go to the cheat's menu github page, there you will see various versions of the mod, i use the AIO version which is all in one, once you download the file, open it and extract the folder Cheats Mod and drop it on LonaRPG\ModScripts\_Mods, once you go there go back to the ModScripts folder, and use NyxLauncher to start the game with mods.

Hope it helps

Last edited:

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
How do I install R2.8.1? UMM I installed it in the MOD folder and used it in the game to increase breast size but it didn't seem to work. Is there an installation tutorial?
Got the same problem. The mod has been recognized in the NyxLauncher and I activated it but it doesn't seem to work. Maybe R2.8.1 Mod version is incompatible with the newest game version?
You need to buy the Big Booba Mod from Elise.
No new items to buy from elise that could activate the mod.

winterlune

May 23, 2017
Honestly would be nice to have the pre-moded version readily available for people to download on the side someplace on here; you know, for those who have trouble getting the mods working.

[Haven't tried the mods out myself just yet as of posting this, may try them out later though]

PetrusSanctus

Aug 5, 2019
Honestly would be nice to have the pre-moded version readily available for people to download on the side someplace on here; you know, for those who have trouble getting the mods working.

[Haven't tried the mods out myself just yet as of posting this, may try them out later though]
The problem is that some mods modify the game files themselves, and it requires manual mod installation, so you can not just post a all in one modpack, especially since some people might not like a mod and want to install a new one.

PetrusSanctus

Aug 5, 2019
So gonna post a modding guide here since people are having some difficulty, and be warned i might get stuff wrong, but this is how it works for me.

1st rule, some mods do not work with each other
2nd rule, some mods are very outdated and may require a older version of the game to work, so check if the mod was updated for the latest version

might updates rules in the future (i do not plan to maintain this post sorry).

Mods being used as an example Lona Big Booba & Ultra Mod Manager

1ST STEP: YOUR MOD FOLDER
How to install.PNG Red mark (this is the Mod Folder)
FIRST YOU WILL NEED TO OPEN THE FOLDER HIGHLIGHTED IN RED, THIS IS WHERE THE MAJORITY OF MODDING TAKES PLACE

THIS IS THE MODSCRIPTS FOLDER, YOU WILL SEE THAT THERE'S A LOT OF STUFF IN HERE BUT DON'T WORRY, YOU CAN IGNORE A GOOD BUNCH OF IT.
How to install 2.PNG

The red mark is the _Mods Folder, it's where your mods will be installed(most of the time)
How to install 3.PNG

As you can see, i already have the two mods Installed in Here.
How to install 4.PNG

STEP 2: HOW TO INSTALL

_________________________________________________________________________________

NOW I WILL SHOW YOU HOW I INSTALLED THOSE MODS.
_________________________________________________________________________________

IN CASE OF THE UMM(ULTRA MOD MANAGER) MOD, YOU CAN SEE BY THE RED LINES THAT THIS MOD HAS TWO FOLDERS MODSCRIPTS & DATA

DATA INTERFERES WITH THE GAME DIRECTLY, MODS THAT HAVE THIS KIND OF FILES DO SOME HARD MODIFICATIONS FOR THE GAME, (MODDERS USUALLY AVOID THIS SO TO NOT BREAK THE GAME. BUT IN THIS CASE UMM REQUIRES IT), DROP THE TWO FOLDERS DIRECTLY IN THE MAIN FOLDER AND YOU ARE DONE, SOME MODS ARE VERY EASY TO INSTALL LIKE THIS, OTHERS ARE NOT.
How to install 6.PNG

SOME MODS YOU NEED TO INSTALL DIRECTLY IN THE _MODS FOLDER ITSELF, AS IS THE CASE FOR THE BOOBA MOD

SEE STEP 1 ON HOW TO LOCATE YOUR FOLDER.

How to install 7.PNG
______________________________________________________________________________________________

STEP 3 LAUNCHING YOU MOD
THE FILE HIGHLIGHTED IN RED IS THE NYX LAUNCHER, YOUR BEST FRIEND IN INSTALLING MODS
How to install 8.PNG

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
AS YOU CAN SEE THE LAUNCHER IS QUITE SIMPLE

FOR FRESH INSTALLS YOU MAY NOTE THAT YOUR GAME PATH IS NOT ALREADY SET.

JUST CLICK THE BAR BELOW THE GAME PATH AND SELECT WHERE YOUR GAME.EXE IS.

AS YOU CAN SEE YOU CAN USE A LOAD ORDER IN YOUR MOD( DO NOT MESS WITH IT UNLESS THE MODS EXPLICITY TELLS YOU TO DO IT, IN THE CASE FOR THE ONE WE ARE USING PUT UMM ABOVE BOOBA.

ONCE THAT IS DONE, SIMPLY CLICK THE PLAY BUTTON AND YOU ARE GOOD TO GO, BUT WE ARE NOT OVER YET.
How to install 9.PNG

__________________________________________________________________________________

STEP 4 CONCLUSION

ONCE YOU START YOUR GAME, IT MAY LOOK LIKE THIS, THAT IS GOOD, IT MEAN YOU DID THE INSTALL CORRECTLY, YOU WILL SEE THAT THE MOD WITH THE RED X ON IT IS NOT ACTIVATED, SIMPLY PRESS (ENTER OR Z) TO ACTIVATE IT AND THEN ACCEPT

How to install 10.PNG

ONCE YOU ARE DONE WITH THAT YOU GAME SHOULD LOAD WITH NO PROBLEMS, ONCE IT FINISHES.

MAKE SURE TO CHECK THE BOTTOM OF THE MENU, NEAR THE GAME VERSION, TO SEE IF YOUR MODS ARE LOADED( AS SEEN IN THE RED
MARKER)

How to install 12.PNG

THAT'S IT, YOU ARE GOOD TO PROCESSED WITH YOUR GAME NOW SOLDIER, YOU ARE FREE TO COOM OR PLAY.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ADDENDUM THIS MAY BE COMPLETELY WRONG, ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE AND I EXPLAINED IT TO BEST OF MY ABILITIES, I MAY OR MAY NOT UPDATE THIS POST SINCE THIS IS ONLY TO HELP PLAYERS AND I ONLY I AM HERE TO PLAY JUST LIKE YOU.

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
So gonna post a modding guide here since people are having some difficulty, and be warned i might get stuff wrong, but this is how it works for me.

1st rule, some mods do not work with each other
2nd rule, some mods are very outdated and may require a older version of the game to work, so check if the mod was updated for the latest version

might updates rules in the future( i do not plan to maintain this post sorry).

Mods being used as an example Lona Big Booba & Ultra Mod Manager

1ST STEP YOUR MOD FOLDER
View attachment 3803023 Red mark (this is the Mod Folder)
FIRST YOU WILL NEED TO OPEN THE FOLDER HIGHLIGHTED IN RED, THIS IS WHERE THE MAJORITY OF MODDING TAKES PLACE

THIS IS THE MODSCRIPTS FOLDER, YOU WILL SEE THAT THERE'S A LOT OF STUFF IN HERE BUT DON'T WORRY, YOU CAN IGNORE A GOOD BUNCH OF IT.
View attachment 3803026

The red mark is the _Mods Folder it's where your mods will be installed(most of the time)
View attachment 3803027

As you can see i already have the two mods Installed in Here.
View attachment 3803029

STEP 2 HOW TO INSTALL

NOW I WILL SHOW YOU HOW I INSTALLED THEM.

IN THE CASE OF THE UMM(ULTRA MOD MANAGER) MOD

AS YOU CAN SEE BY THE RED LINES THIS MOD HAS TWO FOLDERS MODSCRIPTS & DATA

DATA INTERFERES THE GAME DIRECTLY, MODS THAT HAVE THIS KIND OF FILES DO SOME HARD MODIFICATIONS FOR THE GAME, MODDERS USUALLY AVOID THIS SO TO NOT BREAK THE GAME BUT IN THIS CASE UMM REQUIRES IT) DROP THE TWO FOLDERS DIRECTLY IN THE MAIN FOLDER AND YOU ARE DONE SOME MODS ARE VERY EASY TO INSTALL LIKE THIS, OTHERS NOT)
View attachment 3803035

SOME MODS YOU TO INSTALL DIRECTLY IN THE _MODS FOLDER ITSELF, AS IS THE CASE FOR THE BOOBA MOD
SEE STEP 1 ON HOW TO LOCATE YOUR FOLDER.

View attachment 3803041
______________________________________________________________________________________________

STEP 3 LAUNCHING YOU MOD
THE FILE HIGHLIGHTED IN RED IS THE NYX LAUNCHER YOUR BEST FRIEND IN INSTALLING MODS
View attachment 3803047

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
AS YOU CAN SEE THE LAUNCHER IS QUITE SIMPLE

FOR FRESH INSTALL YOU MAY NOT THAT YOUR GAME PATH IS NOT SET

JUST CLICK THE BAR BELOW THE GAME PATH AND SELECT WHERE YOUR GAME.EXE IS.

AS YOU CAN SEE YOU CAN USE A LOAD ORDER IN YOUR MOD( DO NOT MESS WITH IT UNLESS THE MODS EXPLICITY TELL YOU TO DO IT, IN THE CASE FOR THE ONE WE ARE USING PUT UMM ABOVE BOOBA.

ONCE THAT IS DONE, SIMPLY CLICK THE PLAY BUTTON AND YOU ARE GOOD TO GO, BUT WE ARE NOT OVER YET.
View attachment 3803054

__________________________________________________________________________________

STEP 4 CONCLUSION

ONCE YOU START YOUR GAME IT MAY LOOK LIKE THIS, THAT IS GOOD YOU DID IT CORRECTLY, YOU WILL SEE THAT THE MOD WITH THE RED X ON IT IS NOT ACTIVATED, SIMPLY PRESS ENTER OR Z TO ACTIVATE IT AND THEN ACCEPT

View attachment 3803062

ONCE YOU ARE DONE WITH THAT YOU GAME SHOULD LOAD WITH NO PROBLEMS, ONCE IT FINISHES.

MAKE SURE THAT AT THE BOTTOM NEAR THE GAME VERSION TO IF IF YOUR MOD IS LOADED( AS SEEN IN THE RED MARKER)

View attachment 3803064

DONE YOU ARE GOOD TO PLAY SOLDIER, YOU ARE NOW FREE TO COOM OR PLAY.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ADDENDUM THIS MAY COMPLETELY WRONG, ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE AND I EXPLAINED TO BEST OF MY ABILITIES, I MAY OR MAY NOT UPDATE THIS POST SINCE THIS IS ONLY TO HELP PLAYERS AND I ONLY I AM HERE TO PLAY JUST LIKE YOU.
Might stealborrow this for the wiki on the Cheat Menu github ;) [there'll be a few formatting changes though]

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
By all means stea- i mean borrow it, this i meant to help people and specially if improved by a actual modder:p
It has been done. Here's the
EDIT: Added a 3rd rule. Basically says to launch the game once before even attempting to mod the game (even more important due to UMM loading before the first time setup loads)

Last edited:
Reactions: PetrusSanctus

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: Gillgamesh

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
I've been trying to do searches which are really funky bad in this site, so I don't know if this has been asked before but..

is there anywhere where the local maps are available?

My poor Lona got stuck in a rape loop with the orc kind in their breeding cave really early on: totally stripped and I can escape the main room ( sometimes I find a lantern and sometimes I don't) but I don't know where the heck I should be going to avoid just getting back in the rape loop, and eventually killed when they punish me for trying to escape repeatedly.

Apologies again if this has been asked before but is there a map out there and a goblin location pointer on those Maps so I can just dodge them I'm talking about the caves outside the breeding cave; the ones that are dark if you don't have a lantern.

Thanks for any help!

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Thanks for the help wth the modding. I wanted to add that for the Booba "Item" to appear in Elises shop you need to start a new game and not load a old one. At least for me that did the trick......now where do I get 12k to actually buy the mod xD

PetrusSanctus

Aug 5, 2019
Thanks for the help wth the modding. I wanted to add that for the Booba "Item" to appear in Elises shop you need to start a new game and not load a old one. At least for me that did the trick......now where do I get 12k to actually buy the mod xD
I would suggest to farm wood, it takes a while and it's quite dangerous, but i got a decent amount of cash thanks to it.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 189 Votes