nam2amna

Mar 21, 2020
all in vain. i spent several hours searching for how to modify an already created project in maker and found nothing. maybe i just too stupid, or i misunderstood the interpretation of your words
it's not that difficult, you create a new project in rpg maker, in this case ace, and save it, then you delete the assets like audio, data, graphics and replace them with the ones in the version of the game you are modding, up to version 0.9.0.5 there was include several demo examples, they are very helpful but i don't know why they were removed from later versions, here they are if need

NikiDrive

Feb 26, 2021
it's not that difficult, you create a new project in rpg maker, in this case ace, and save it, then you delete the assets like audio, data, graphics and replace them with the ones in the version of the game you are modding, up to version 0.9.0.5 there was include several demo examples, they are very helpful but i don't know why they were removed from later versions, here they are if need
an adventure for five minutes turns into those same "five minutes"

NikiDrive

Feb 26, 2021
Guys, i decided to make a sprite replace for myself adding tights/stockings. I'll send two examples. If anyone needs it, I'll publish the archive as soon as I finish.
I just surfed the internet and didn't see anything like pantyhose or stockings. Sorry..

EDIT:
in fact, everything is done. there are not as many scenes in the game as I would like, unfortunately.
speaking of problems, everything related to things, body parts, pregnancy - all this is not displayed quite correctly in some scenes. not critical, but it could be better.
otherwise (if someone still needs it) I can also edit the sprite of the character itself, which you move on locations and the sex animations. personally, I just don't look at them, but maybe there are fans of this.

I'll add to the message that I also wanted to replace the sprites with Lona in stockings.
since the engine essentially cannot be normally modified, so far the only normal way of customization is replacing sprites. yes, these are crutches, but better than nothing.
So, this is my first replacer that replaces the classic naked Lona with Lona in tights.

I made this decision for several reasons:
1. because I haven't figured out yet how the modification of this game works as an addition of new content.
2. this is a replacer of Lona's body, because all the clothes are removed during sex in one form or another.
I will try to experiment with this, because the total jumble of sprites adds complexity to all this (did anyone tell the developer that everything can be sorted into folders?)

There are two folders in the archive. The first is a "backup" in case you want to return everything to how it was.
Just merge the second folder with the original game folder (replacing the files) if you want to use the replace.
LonaRPG Tights.rar

If there are people willing to help, then perhaps this will grow from ordinary replace into a full-fledged modification. For now, this is it..

Now to what I have in my plans:

White tights

Black stockings

White stockings

Fishnet tights/stockings

Remake the sexy outfit, namely I want to add elements of stockings without feet, and sleeves.

4.10 star(s) 189 Votes