Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Using PregGem mod. Sometimes after successful prostitution I receive the following error followed by a game crash. Never happened during sex attack in battle. Could anyone suggest the solution, please?
Share any associated errorlog*.txt files, they provide a bit more information than those message boxes.

Jan 31, 2018
Hello gents,
is there away to reset the sex record and revert lona to being a virgin (even via console codes or mods) that you know of?

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Hello gents,
is there away to reset the sex record and revert lona to being a virgin (even via console codes or mods) that you know of?
Have a human baby, then die and rebirth as that baby.
There are other options for rebirth but Human Lona is good Lona.
It will restart you as a blank slate Lona and anything you stored in the Bank will still be there.
All your perk points will be refunded and you will begin at Level 1 with a basic world danger state.

Not ideal, but it's the most reliable way of resetting sex stats that I know of.

NikiDrive

Feb 26, 2021
Guys, i decided to make a sprite replace for myself adding tights/stockings. I'll send two examples. If anyone needs it, I'll publish the archive as soon as I finish.
I just surfed the internet and didn't see anything like pantyhose or stockings. Sorry..

EDIT:
in fact, everything is done. there are not as many scenes in the game as I would like, unfortunately.
speaking of problems, everything related to things, body parts, pregnancy - all this is not displayed quite correctly in some scenes. not critical, but it could be better.
otherwise (if someone still needs it) I can also edit the sprite of the character itself, which you move on locations and the sex animations. personally, I just don't look at them, but maybe there are fans of this.

I'll add to the message that I also wanted to replace the sprites with Lona in stockings.
since the engine essentially cannot be normally modified, so far the only normal way of customization is replacing sprites. yes, these are crutches, but better than nothing.

photo_2024-08-14_01-51-04.jpg photo_2024-08-14_01-51-08.jpg photo_2024-08-14_01-51-00.jpg
photo_2024-08-13_22-51-22 (2).jpg photo_2024-08-13_22-56-50.jpg

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I'll add to the message that I also wanted to replace the sprites with Lona in stockings.
since the engine essentially cannot be normally modified, so far the only normal way of customization is replacing sprites. yes, these are crutches, but better than nothing.
This part has some false information.

There is a modding API that does let you change these things.
The dev is gradually improving it to make it possible to mod the game without having access to the editor.

Granted there isn't much detail on how to use it outside of the official discord.
Hopefully the new wiki will have more details after it has been done.

Highly recommend anyone modding the game to obtain a copy of the VX Ace Editor (whether legit or otherwise) depending on how deep your mod ideas go.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NikiDrive

NikiDrive

Feb 26, 2021
This part has some false information.

There is a modding API that does let you change these things.
The dev is gradually improving it to make it possible to mod the game without having access to the editor.

Granted there isn't much detail on how to use it outside of the official discord.
Hopefully the new wiki will have more details after it has been done.

Highly recommend anyone modding the game to obtain a copy of the VX Ace Editor (whether legit or otherwise) depending on how deep your mod ideas go.
ok, thanks. i see what i can do

4.10 star(s) 189 Votes