MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
To be honest, just started playing again like 2 days ago and to be honest this game isn't really that hard... on the default hard difficulty that is, with both no spoilage of food and save scumming I don't need to use other more intense cheats to have a good time as you just need proper strategy and patience to overcome any mission or obstacle...

Currently on a normal Lona with my main stats on 10 SCU, 20 SUR, and 1 CON my tactic is setting up traps and using the mind control rock to start the saw trap while shooting them with my musket as they are stunned... run when they get close, set up more traps, repeat till dead and if I am feeling frisky I juice them to death with my ass.

Just done Lady Cel and Grey Rat's quest till the one outside the walls where hooligans were causing trouble with the soup, completed most quest on Doom, and Pirate's Bane, completed the side quests around such as the mugged noble lady, Deepone kidnapping, Defeated Pighead and the Fertility cult, Fishmen rescue and temple along with the monkey girl, Finished Elise's trip on Fishtopia and Crusty Crab quest, and the Abomination outpost as well... will be heading to Sybaris next time to see if more stuff has been added, though has anyone seen any new secret quests lately?

MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
Yes ofc, how could I have forgotten about the birds and the bees. Also, do I have to make sure that the ovulate icon is on first?
Hmm... mostly yes, ovulation means you have eggs ready and waiting for seed, so Lona is most fertile at that time usually a week or two before menstruation. So get it fertilized before then ;3

Azed354

Jan 6, 2022
Also pls is there a store I can get better equipment, I have had the short sword for a while now, and the store at the market area doesn't sell a better sword than the one I have. Trying to increase my attack, is the only way to do that by traits??

Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
Also, do I have to make sure that the ovulate icon is on first?
Not necessarily. Lona's chance to get pregnant is determined by combination of
a) phase in her cycle
b) how thoroughly creampied she was (corresponding "test tube icon")
c) level of Horny(drugged) status (from JoyWater)
d) level of seedbed "debuff" (from previous "monster" pregnancies)
the formula for exact percentages should be on the wiki (that we can't access at the moment) but basically b) and c) are relatively easy to max out and those alone already give you a decent chance. Also the "get pregnant" check only happens during day-night and night-day transitions, not per partner serviced.

4.10 star(s) 189 Votes