NikiDrive

Feb 26, 2021
Guys, i decided to make a sprite replace for myself adding tights/stockings. I'll send two examples. If anyone needs it, I'll publish the archive as soon as I finish.
I just surfed the internet and didn't see anything like pantyhose or stockings. Sorry..

EDIT:
in fact, everything is done. there are not as many scenes in the game as I would like, unfortunately.
speaking of problems, everything related to things, body parts, pregnancy - all this is not displayed quite correctly in some scenes. not critical, but it could be better.
otherwise (if someone still needs it) I can also edit the sprite of the character itself, which you move on locations and the sex animations. personally, I just don't look at them, but maybe there are fans of this.

I'll add to the message that I also wanted to replace the sprites with Lona in stockings.
since the engine essentially cannot be normally modified, so far the only normal way of customization is replacing sprites. yes, these are crutches, but better than nothing.

View attachment 3929351
View attachment 3928982
Soon
photo_2024-08-17_12-59-56.jpg photo_2024-08-17_12-48-38.jpg

MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
Firstly, good job!

Secondly, our poor baby gurl Lona being headless and naked is cursed as if one of those detestable nobles bought her lifeless body and made into his personal barbie/sex doll.

Thirdly, will there be an in game lore for Lona wearing this piece of clothing? I know our parents were merchants, but if this thin piece of clothing can survive goblins slayer/guts level of violence then it must have costed an arm, a leg, a kidney or two, or perhaps a head to enchant it.

But still, respect to those who will use it nonetheless

MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
Here is my drip for a succubus/hunter build of mine, as fucking the nobles and draining them of both seed and money is an easy way to both earn and level up! especially with some of Elise's mods that make her cum faster and is also safer after completing so many dungeons and fighting countless hordes all alone, I unwind by fighting in the gladiator arena and prostituting which are both cheaper than stocking up on potions and tons of food and way easier and... non-lethal... for the most part ;3

P.S will be starting my own Lona brand breast milk cheese in a bit so more monnies!!!
1723891716389.png 1723891989495.png

4.10 star(s) 189 Votes