Suslik575151

Jan 28, 2022
man I wish this was ported to mac, sounds like an interesting game (i can't even use the ol' www to app.nw method for this one)

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
man I wish this was ported to mac, sounds like an interesting game (i can't even use the ol' www to app.nw method for this one)
You could try . No guarantees it'll work though, but results should be identical to running the game through wine on linux.

Some instructions on how are .

Idkhowtoplay3

Oct 2, 2021
anyone know how many xp do i need to get into max level? so far i put 900000xp and only level up to lvl 46

edited: im trying to put 20 milion xp and it hit lvl 99 wth 98 skill points but think its not enough to get all the skill
you need exactly 5756909 exp to get from 1 to level 99
This is the command needed to add trait points
$game_player.actor.trait_point += ()

Reactions: Whiskaz

torrents

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LonaRPG-0.8.4.3.1Beta(untranslated)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

LJKGray

Nov 22, 2018
The core content of this game is like basicaly done at this point. Each update is just a few bugs fixed, some values changed, and aeon for a new quest. Mean while skills, traits, items, game mechanics have stagnated for years now

103NOOBY103

Formerly 'noobgamer103'
May 19, 2017
The core content of this game is like basicaly done at this point. Each update is just a few bugs fixed, some values changed, and aeon for a new quest. Mean while skills, traits, items, game mechanics have stagnated for years now
yea i play 2 times this game like 4 years ago and i play last year one time and is the same game but does not have all mission , thats way ia am wating for de 1.0 or a remake in another rpg maker, like Tecknobreack do with Nymphomania Priestess making a rpg maker MV build

Reactions: Angelcrush

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Sad, the white cum mod isn't being updated, have yellow cum in lona tail is really a turn off for me, but well, i have updated my own mod, at least, one of them.[if anyone has a guide how i can make it myself(change cum color), i appreciate]

destroy the pubes now includes pose4(the big goblin one?)

i'm also working on my, month pregnancy mod. that changed 8m to 6m and 6m to 4m working with lona bigger 8m belly(but it's not finished yet).

installation is the same copy "Graphics" folder and paste it, in lona folder(same as Game.exe) ovewrite everything and you won't have to see pubes anymore.

Reactions: dio123456
4.10 star(s) 189 Votes