SCKrolik

Aug 25, 2019
I gave in, does Joiplay not supporting Lonarpg, I can't bypass this error, even by replacing Json something something. Though I can play with my PC Playing in my Android gadget a lot more comfy and discreet.

Clay Karen

Jan 11, 2018
weird ask, but does anybody have a fully unlocked GameLona.ini file they can share? I messed up the saves and backup, now all my achievements are gone, and it's a hassle to do all of it again. Thank you very much

thespot3216

Aug 9, 2023
I gave in, does Joiplay not supporting Lonarpg, I can't bypass this error, even by replacing Json something something. Though I can play with my PC Playing in my Android gadget a lot more comfy and discreet.
there was a patch json for it just search it on previous pages

TheOtherDragonborn

Aug 22, 2021
played for like 4 hours but yet to encounter any bestiality content, is the tag fake or am i doing something wrong?
There are only a few events far into the game where it is initiated by others. Otherwise you need to get the 'juicing' skill and use it on animals (pigs, wolves, and horses were the only ones implemented when I last played). Be aware that doing it in towns will make everyone hostile to you, so either save scum it, be sneaky, or do it on other parts of the map. Oh, also they have to be male (I'll leave you to figure that part out).

TheOtherDragonborn

Aug 22, 2021
Anyone have any ideas about how much longer this will be in Beta?

Haven't played in a while and the dev links don't seem to include any obvious roadmaps. I'd like to play again but don't want to lose my save on the next update.

SCKrolik

Aug 25, 2019
there was a patch json for it just search it on previous pages
Aye, I've been searching back and forth if there are new patches for Joiplay 1.20.410 with RPGMPlugin 1.20.53, even replacing it with Patches from (G F Y) but the issue still persistent.

Rendra77

Aug 25, 2022
Got an issue here. Had to reinstall the game, a long with Joiplay. Seems like there was an updated Joiplay version so I got that with the updated plugin and RTP.

I put the GFY patch in the directory as well to fix the error that usually pops up preventing gameplay. However, I am getting infinite popups when trying to start the game now. The errors always starts with "load up f11" and is proceeded with script directories in my android folder I afforded to it for Joiplay.

How do I fix this issue? I have included an example of one of the errors, but all look basically the same with different directories and file names.
have you fixed it?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
weird ask, but does anybody have a fully unlocked GameLona.ini file they can share? I messed up the saves and backup, now all my achievements are gone, and it's a hassle to do all of it again. Thank you very much
Could just grab Cheat Menu Framework's Unlock Tool CheatModule, it works standalone.

Extract the UnlockTool.rb file to the ModScripts/ folder.

Then ingame, just use the following commands in the F10 console:
  • CheatUtils.unlock_cg - For all Gallery CG's
  • CheatUtils.unlock_ach - For all achievements.

Zmexins

Jun 20, 2024
Anybody got a list of places you can teleport to using F10 Console? Some retarded fandom staff closed down the wiki

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
Does Lona ever like/tolerate having sex in the game without the nympho perk? Or does she still act like she is suffering the most excruciating pain even while orgasming?

Rhune13

Aug 13, 2020
Does Lona ever like/tolerate having sex in the game without the nympho perk? Or does she still act like she is suffering the most excruciating pain even while orgasming?
it all depends on the script-dialogue shortcut to which it is assigned
for what I've seen in-game and what I'm currently reading/correcting for the French version, I would say yes

Bet2255

Mar 12, 2023
Is there any way to fix this problem when running games on joiplay? Before I could play version B.0.8.0.1 which was translated into Vietnamese on joiplay, I wanted to continue to experience the upgraded versions but in the end it was like this. (I used google translate to write so there may be grammar mistakes, please forgive me)
Screenshot_20240930_195342_RPG Maker Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg

Rhune13

Aug 13, 2020
Is there any way to fix this problem when running games on joiplay? Before I could play version B.0.8.0.1 which was translated into Vietnamese on joiplay, I wanted to continue to experience the upgraded versions but in the end it was like this. (I used google translate to write so there may be grammar mistakes, please forgive me)
View attachment 4085825

view on the JoiPlay Discord, on a similar problem:

Replace both files (see attached files) the guy have Downgraded RPG plugin to 1.20.70

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes