Snoodle

Dec 9, 2023
Hey guys, so when I was playing I found out that when you make Lona shave her pubic hair you get it has an item. And what I'm thinking is that it can(might) be used to craft bombs because it's in the same category of the items needed to craft those (phosphorus, saltpeter and carbon). I searched for it in the game files and it seems it might be it. If anyone got time to test this theory it would be great.

AquaIceCold

Oct 23, 2022
Guys what do you do with money, I have a mage timid build I already bought all my equipment needed and a hunter set, so what do i do with the rest of the money? also what is the best time to rebirth?

Last edited:

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
Guys what do you do with money, I have a mage timid build I already bought all my equipment needed and a hunter set, so what do i do with the rest of the money? also what is the best time to rebirth?
The whole point is to get out of the island by getting 20 gold coins. You can pierce yourself if you want, if not collect money for the main quest. There is no best time but i would suggest rebirthing when you complete all quests to make your Rebirthed run easier to achieve main goal.

Rendra77

Aug 25, 2022
Does anyone know what should I change in the items folder if I want to remove the side effect of berserk medicine?

Moondough

Sep 11, 2017
Is selling Cecily out the last you see of her?
Or can you go somewhere to see her get punished more, and i don't mean the CG recollection room.

The dialogue makes it a bit final sure, but it'd be great to see her get broken by Milo.

Last edited:

TeraTyrantShadic69

Jun 8, 2018
Does anyone have a guide or wiki? I am looking at mirahaze and trying to figure out where Cloud Village is for the whore set is annoying because it doesnt even label the locations on the map. Not only that but the sex skills part of it barely tell me how to regain the sex skills.

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
Does anyone have a guide or wiki? I am looking at mirahaze and trying to figure out where Cloud Village is for the whore set is annoying because it doesnt even label the locations on the map. Not only that but the sex skills part of it barely tell me how to regain the sex skills.
I downloaded the game specifically to give you exact co-ordinates. Cloud Village is North East of Noer at X49 Y72. It is next to a river. Can't miss it. Whore set is in a shack guarded by a bandit. He won't let you in unless you fight em. You must then return it to the jewish merchant in Noer. He will sell it for a hefty price.
If you are going for succubus you need stamina, 5 points in stealth. The more stamina you have the more sex dmg you do. Mind you eventually Lona's assets get lose so try to use hands for a time, then ass, then mouth etc. etc. so others might recover.
Have HP and mostly STA potions because Lona sometimes cums and drains more of your stamina. Always engage first, don't let others first start the sex battle.
Don't wear melee clothes, as a succubus either go fight naked or in slave rags. When you have high Weak stat enemies don't attack but whack at Lona.

Reactions: crappypoo

Rendra77

Aug 25, 2022
When is the next update? No offense, I'm just being curious. Is there a specific time frame between updates on itch.io and this site?

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
When is the next update? No offense, I'm just being curious. Is there a specific time frame between updates on itch.io and this site?
Eccma is a based boi and does what he wants when he wants. Usually he updates every month with bigger updates.
As for when we get free versions here it is random. It happens when people feel like it. Usually a week or two after new releases. Usually.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Eccma's releases of late seem to be mainly fixing old janky content to work with new janky content a little less jankily.

FrontalZp

Aug 6, 2018
Ребята, а где купить такую броню?
Looks like a musketeer armor mod. Many cosmetic mods are missing references on the miraheze wiki. I just don’t have all life to add every purely visual mod. Anyone can add though.

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
I think that i will try the booba mod. Can you peeps tell me how finished it is with each scene and armor we have in the game? Are any scenes that don't include it or just bug out?

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Dunno if this is the right thing to ask but if I wanna play this game with the big booba mod, and maybe the latest version that has any form of translation, then which things should I download/install? Kinda been wanting to get into it for a long time but the huge thread is kinda overwhelming

Ricordi

Jun 3, 2021
I think that i will try the booba mod. Can you peeps tell me how finished it is with each scene and armor we have in the game? Are any scenes that don't include it or just bug out?
≈85-90%. don't remember which CG scenes lack of clothing adaptation. The Hood piece added in 0.9.2.x update hasn't been adapted yet and upcoming CG6 (footjob scene).

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
≈85-90%. don't remember which CG scenes lack of clothing adaptation. The Hood piece added in 0.9.2.x update hasn't been adapted yet and upcoming CG6 (footjob scene).
What footjob scene? Cant find any info at Itch about it..

Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
What footjob scene? Cant find any info at Itch about it..
Innitial announcement is quite old, like 1 year ago

dev keeps getting side tracked by othe priorities

In more recent news...
GlYOm1.png
The defense gotta be superb, but this just feels wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: SerNana
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes