EnterTheBoneZone

Jun 28, 2022
Where are the ID of a weapon/armor/item located in the game files? Wanted to use the new hood item but i don't want to travel to south FL and do the quest to unlock the vendors. Also wiki hasn't been updated to include this armor piece (yet).
Thought maybe the ID was located in the JSON file of the armor but i found nothing.

Rendra77

Aug 25, 2022
Where are the ID of a weapon/armor/item located in the game files? Wanted to use the new hood item but i don't want to travel to south FL and do the quest to unlock the vendors. Also wiki hasn't been updated to include this armor piece (yet).
Thought maybe the ID was located in the JSON file of the armor but i found nothing.
Just use cheatmod

alteros

Jul 25, 2018
how do I change Lona's skin color with the mod? I wanna mess around with different color and hair combos.

Habayashi

May 14, 2022
Are there any new sex related stuff(cgs/skills/events/story lines) in the game since 7.9? I really wanted to become a really strong girl that is a bitch sometimes but the sex stuff was very limited when I played so I just went for the tryhard souls player route instead :v

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Are there any new sex related stuff(cgs/skills/events/story lines) in the game since 7.9? I really wanted to become a really strong girl that is a bitch sometimes but the sex stuff was very limited when I played so I just went for the tryhard souls player route instead :v
You literally have an answer on the same page you posted xD
Here:
Sadly no. Succubus/Prostitute Lona needs some love.
Guys, read at least two pages back before you do anything. It takes less than a minute to scroll through it.

Even better - you have a super detailed changelog in the first post that describes everything since...wait for it... LonaRPG.Beta.0.7.8.0 :D

Reactions: Kainxxx18

tensaenza

Nov 20, 2022
Lona Big Booba Mod

View attachment 3824789

View attachment 3824803

/ ( )
––– [put Lona_Booba_Graphics folder into the _Mods directory and activate it in the UMM]
RC2.3.x is intended for those who are solely interested in visual changes to Lona, without the addition of new heavy script mechanics, items, etc.
All subsequent versions of the mod starting with
`RC` will imply only cosmetic changes. `RC` ver. does not require UMM to play.

Requirements:
• Minimum required game version: `0.8.9.1` (R2.6) ▐ `0.9.0.17` (R2.9p1 / RC2.4)
(UMM) 1.2.1 [optional since R2.7]
---[check UMM instruction in it's folder]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lona Big Belly mod deployed:
View attachment 2707153
View attachment 2684290 Big boobs, big breasts, booba tags

Nun Outfit mod deployed:
View attachment 3580383
How can I change my skin color and hair color to the same as in the picture?

FrontalZp

Aug 6, 2018
You skin colour fascinados. Go to:
Mods/palletechanger/unusedpallets
Then move shade you want into mods/palletechanger.
Only one of each type. Eg eyes, hair, body.

if using desu or booba mod, use that mods palletechanger folder instead to copypaste palletes into. Stop asking now and go to miraheze wiki.

Reactions: Ricordi

farion_89

Dec 24, 2023
Played a lot, browsed and briefly googled the thread but still didn't quite understand some sex mechanics.
For instance, what exactly body mods in Elise's clinic do, and should I use it? It seems that Lona orgasms more often after the mods. I also can't understand which stats affects Lona's orgasms, how it affects 'sex combat' and how to decrease it, despite the terrible mod of GSpot removal which I will never do to poor Lona.

AnonTheSecond

Oct 8, 2024
Hi, need info on sex battle. Is it normal when using juicing skill and pressing asdf to only lose 1 stamina at a time and only deal 1 damage?

Mankean2

Mar 4, 2020
Played a lot, browsed and briefly googled the thread but still didn't quite understand some sex mechanics.
For instance, what exactly body mods in Elise's clinic do, and should I use it? It seems that Lona orgasms more often after the mods. I also can't understand which stats affects Lona's orgasms, how it affects 'sex combat' and how to decrease it, despite the terrible mod of GSpot removal which I will never do to poor Lona.
Orgasm reduces your stamina, so in a sexual battle it is a bad thing because if you have no way to recover it you are exposed to rape, murder or kidnapping.

And some modifications give advantages and others take away different states that can be obtained. Piercings only increase sexiness

Reactions: farion_89

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
So I downloaded v0.9.1.1.1, Nun Outfit Re64, Big Booba mod RC2.9p1 and the UMM version in the Big Booba mod post and dragged folders to their supposed places, then loaded the mods on startup. Is there anything else I need to do to get the big booba going? I'm new to the game and I get error 500 when I try to go to the Miraheze wiki

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
a question, do sensitivity as any effect in game right now?, because i am doing rebirth and i have tested fucking the goblins at the start with high sensitivity and with low, and a i see no difference on anything

FrontalZp

Aug 6, 2018
So I downloaded v0.9.1.1.1, Nun Outfit Re64, Big Booba mod RC2.9p1 and the UMM
Make gold and buy it like the mod page describes. Plz dont b illiterate like so many. Ur obv smart.
a question, do sensitivity as any effect in game right now?
could effect the chance a part gets targeted. You would not see an effect then. Or more stamina loss per sensitivity when that part is felt up. Or more dmg when YOU inv them to teatime.

Papagaio John

Dec 3, 2017
Anyone else getting virus warnings from bunkr download link? I imagine its a false positive as i didnt see any comments mentioning anything but doesnt hurt to be careful

bruhman969

Apr 21, 2020
Lona Big Booba Mod

View attachment 3824789

View attachment 3824803

/ ( )
––– [put Lona_Booba_Graphics folder into the _Mods directory and activate it in the UMM]
RC2.3.x is intended for those who are solely interested in visual changes to Lona, without the addition of new heavy script mechanics, items, etc.
All subsequent versions of the mod starting with
`RC` will imply only cosmetic changes. `RC` ver. does not require UMM to play.

Requirements:
• Minimum required game version: `0.8.9.1` (R2.6) ▐ `0.9.0.17` (R2.9p1 / RC2.4)
(UMM) 1.2.1 [optional since R2.7]
---[check UMM instruction in it's folder]

Lona Big Belly mod deployed:
View attachment 2707153
View attachment 2684290 Big boobs, big breasts, booba tags

Nun Outfit mod deployed:
View attachment 3580383
1728468273173.png
Barter with Elise

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes