blitxo

Mar 14, 2019
So I see this game has been in version .9.X for a while. How finished is it (in English) in the current state? Should I wait until 1.0 perhaps?

FrontalZp

Aug 6, 2018
Modding guide on miraheze has better quicklinks menu. I think it can stay like that for now. It links to all sections. Install guide, Balance mods, power mods, visual mode.
add any visual mods you guys find. Just make an account, login, and submit a change in the right place. Then msg me here, i will check it and “patrol/approve” it.

Jul 23, 2023
I'm not really sure what im doing wrong but the no mods are working correctly for me, i load the game.exe first until title menu, then i go in the _mods and extract cheat menu framework 1.0 rc.8, then Lona Booba Graphics R2.9p1 and the nunoutfit Re.G4 into that. I then Launch NyxLaucher enable the mods and hit play. When i load in none of the mods appear or work. Not really sure what I'm doing wrong I'm on the newest version as of this post 0.9.1.1.1, the only thing i can think of is the mods cant be used with this version but i have no idea, any help would be greatly appreciated

Ryukage08

Jun 5, 2020
how am i supposed to install Azoras tweaks? i put it in the _mods folder and activated it in umm but it's throwing errors

Ricordi

Jun 3, 2021
I'm not really sure what im doing wrong but the no mods are working correctly for me, i load the game.exe first until title menu, then i go in the _mods and extract cheat menu framework 1.0 rc.8, then Lona Booba Graphics R2.9p1 and the nunoutfit Re.G4 into that. I then Launch NyxLaucher enable the mods and hit play. When i load in none of the mods appear or work. Not really sure what I'm doing wrong I'm on the newest version as of this post 0.9.1.1.1, the only thing i can think of is the mods cant be used with this version but i have no idea, any help would be greatly appreciated
Try to activate them in the instead NyxLauncher. I suppose you know that since R2.5 ver of Booba you obtain big breasts through Gynecologist (Elise); nun outfit – in Church north Noer; Cheats are activated by pressing F9 or `. Though didn't play on 0.9.111, so not sure if dev fucked up with modding api in this version or something. I tested those mods on 0.9.203.

Sado Yasashi

Feb 21, 2024
Try to activate them in the instead NyxLauncher. I suppose you know that since R2.5 ver of Booba you obtain big breasts through Gynecologist (Elise); nun outfit – in Church north Noer; Cheats are activated by pressing F9 or `. Though didn't play on 0.9.111, so not sure if dev fucked up with modding api in this version or something. I tested those mods on 0.9.203.
On game version 0.9.3.0 there is a mod bug - Lona Big Booba Mod on the commonNpc/Barter variable error when talking to Elise. On version 0.9.3.0 the developer changed the variable to commonNPC/Barter in commonNPC.txt, as well as many others. The display problem is solved by editing the variable in the mod file - \Lona_Booba_Graphics\Data\HCGframes\event\NoerGynecologyEliseDay.rb

When updating the mod, take note of the problem.(y)

Reactions: Ricordi
Jul 23, 2023
Thanks for your help, i used UMM and that got booba working not sure about the nun outfit as i havent checked yet, but the cheat menu framework didnt work even with UMM but thats not a big deal, thanks again!

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes