torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
First off, I love this game. EccmA has one hell of an imagination. I just wonder why there's so much fisting. For me, that's worse than her being forced to eat shit, lol. Although, I understand why it's done in world travel attacks, etc. But, why as a breeding slave when she's pregnant with their offspring. Besides, as a breeding slave, she can't use sex attacks anyway.

Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
Is that the swept away island?
There's a random event that can happen if you're on a beach(?) where a huge wave hits you.
If you fail a strength(?) check you'll be KO'd and wind up on the island.
Lona can choose not to struggle and just get swept away, but the wave isn't guaranteed to get her to the shipwreck island, she can also wash up on random beach tile elsewhere. Never had her straight up drown, though I wouldn't rule out the possibility.
Discovering this on your own has to be absolute fluke, but hey that's one of the reasons to love this game, even after several playthroughs you can still discover new things. And the cutscene on the shipwreck island is just hilarious.

Reactions: crappypoo

FrontalZp

Aug 6, 2018
suggest high-quality mods ?
yeah. Almost everything on the miraheze lonarpg modding guide. Link is on op. I imported everything i could manage with my time on there. Its all organized, and it has a quick menu too. You cant go wrong. Just the mod images are not added. Some visual mods from tilda.ws (the worse pirating russian site) but there are some mods there. They suck becsuse they say mods are theirs and repost the mods translated to only russian.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Archangel Dejavu

sarcasin

Jul 16, 2019
I managed to make my R version of booba mod work, but for whatever reason the palette is not getting changed at all, despite me putting the json files in right folders, either there must be something wrong with the mod or I'm missing something

FrontalZp

Aug 6, 2018
palette is not getting changed
Have you tried spilling wine on your palette? That usually ensures a quick wardrobe change will occur. Jk. Jsons. What do you mean. Only reason to use jsons is if youre using desu mod. Theres different places to put jsons.
1st is the games palletchanger folder. 2nd is booba mods pallete changer. 3rd is desu mode folder. Each place wants to use their own. Each mod likes to override (not overwrite) the games folder.
So if i have a mod, i use the mods palettechanger folder. If something like hair doesnt change, i use the games palette folder. Hope that helps. Share a pic of your completed lona once youre happy. Theres lots of options, more if you add mods.

Sado Yasashi

Feb 21, 2024
Last edited:
Reactions: Archangel Dejavu

StabYourBrain

Sep 6, 2021

Hey friends, can anyone tell me where this line is supposed to be in the commonNPC.txt file? For some reason, whenever i talk to Elise, it gives me this error and then just continues the dialogue normally, also the Barter Dialogue Option seems broken despite being in the file. :unsure:

Oct 6, 2018
Try to activate them in the instead NyxLauncher. I suppose you know that since R2.5 ver of Booba you obtain big breasts through Gynecologist (Elise); nun outfit – in Church north Noer; Cheats are activated by pressing F9 or `. Though didn't play on 0.9.111, so not sure if dev fucked up with modding api in this version or something. I tested those mods on 0.9.203.
I was trying to figure out why I was not able to see the big booba until I saw this ''you need to get it from gynecologist'' cant you just write that under your mod so that we can learn how to actually get it instead of thinking if mod is not working or something else wrong

also thank you for the mod Im just saying it would be better if you can write about you need to go gynecologist to get big boob for new players

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
Unless I'm mistaken, I saw that Lona got pubes.
Been a while since I played last.
Should I go with Win (Translated v0.7.9.1) for English?
Maybe it'll be updated soon?

Ricordi

Jun 3, 2021
I was trying to figure out why I was not able to see the big booba until I saw this ''you need to get it from gynecologist'' cant you just write that under your mod so that we can learn how to actually get it instead of thinking if mod is not working or something else wrong

also thank you for the mod Im just saying it would be better if you can write about you need to go gynecologist to get big boob for new players
It seemed to me that people could figure out where to go on their own, as I believe I chose the most logical place within the framework of the game.

I came to the conclusion that it's not worth posting a guide — even a short one — on the mod's page, because I thought they would be pleasantly surprised that their intuition was correct.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes