Sado Yasashi

Feb 21, 2024
Since I'm not in the mood to draw right now, I decided not to keep some of you . So, I'm releasing a somewhat unfinished (at the moment) one-piece-outfit, because MGSV won't mod itself. :cool:

Enjoy a kind of . / (Re.64)

Requirements:
• Minimum required game version: 0.9.0.10
(UMM) 1.2.1 [optional]
On version 0.9.3.0 clothing display error. Please check.

Reactions: helboy777

Zikimoto

Nov 24, 2023
I can assure you, it does work. If it isn't working then you haven't configured the game correctly. The game might work as is now, but for things to work properly (with the exception of Windows specific functions that aren't emulated by JoiPlay) you have to actually prepare the game files for Compressed mode.

In other words:
  1. Install a fresh copy of the game.
  2. Install all the mods you want. Be sure to follow any install instructions to the letter.
  3. Make sure they are enabled and in working order.
  4. In gameLona.ini, set WRITING_LIST to 1.
  5. Run the game to the title, then exit.
  6. In gameLona.ini, set WRITING_LIST back to 0 (if not done automatically). Then set COMPRESSED to 1.
  7. Run the game again, confirming that everything works as expected.
  8. Exit the game and package the game into the template that is attached, name the resulting archive lonarpg-B.0.8.1.1.rga (or whatever game version was prepared, make sure game version matches in game.cfg)
  9. Remove any existing LonaRPG installs in JoiPlay
  10. Copy the .rga file created in Step 8 to your device.
  11. Install the game from that .rga file.
If done correctly, you should have a copy of LonaRPG in joiplay with mods working, then just bind F9 to one of the virtual controls (unless your device has a keyboard that works with JoiPlay)

FYI: These steps will need to be followed every time there is a mod added or removed.

These are the exact steps I used when I shared my "JoiPlay Care Package" a while back (was for B.0.7.7.1, but should still apply)

P.S: When the game is in Compressed Mode, it should theoretically load faster as a bunch of stuff gets packed into some extra .rvdata2 files.
how do u even do step 8 im lost

sarcasin

Jul 16, 2019
when I tried modding up 0.9.3.0 alot of things weren't working as intended namely the big booba the R version I mean, the RC did but I guess its something else slightly, then the cheat mod, it was crashing when I changed a state or tried to change a race... I guess I'll have to let this one cook for a bit

sarcasin

Jul 16, 2019
when I tried modding up 0.9.3.0 alot of things weren't working as intended namely the big booba the R version I mean, the RC did but I guess its something else slightly, then the cheat mod, it was crashing when I changed a state or tried to change a race... I guess I'll have to let this one cook for a bit
tried updating the booba mod (the R one) on 9.3 game version, went to the clinic got the expanded booba stat but the sprites remain the same still small v-v

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
The art and idea is cool but this shit it super hard for no damn reason. Im probably jjust ass though.
This hgame tests the player's knowledge rather than the character's stats. If you're a beginner and you don't know much about the game then you're expected to suffer. Once you get a knack of the game, where such and such items are located, how to abuse some stats like Weak stat and so on, then things become fairly easy. You can even complete the entire game with just a level 1 Lona if you know the game enough.

Reactions: GhostyRose

FrontalZp

Aug 6, 2018
no mods are working correctly for me,
Modsscripts/mods
Some mods are not yet updated for 9.3
how am i supposed to install Azoras tweaks?
Thats a neat one, great if you hate dropping equipped items when attacked!
theres a notepad file you either place a # or remove it for selecting

On game version 0.9.3.0 - Lona Big Booba Mod
edit mod file - \Lona_Booba_Graphics\Data\HCGframes\event\NoerGynecologyEliseDay.rb
Can you add that note or edited notepad file to the wiki? Im pretty sure you have an account and YOUR changes automatically appear.
fixed. check downloads
Updated the all in one? Update the miraheze to include it. Add it under “visual mods” or if it has stats then use “balance mods”
Im probably just a$$ though.
Take it slow, and get the mechanics under your feet. It does take a day or two to understand it and compartmentalize it all. After that, its a dirty game for map tile based life/rpg sim, with combat, and player management with the menu.

Reactions: GhostyRose

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
It would be nice to inform K3nny567 that the Cheat Menu is not stable with 0.9.3.0. Some statuses are duplicated and race change doesn't work, I haven't checked other things.
Screenshots of the issues and associated error logs (if any) would be great, preferably posted on the of the GitHub repository for the mod.

Providing as much detail as possible will help in resolving the instabilities once I get back to using my main device.

Also ensure that the latest version of the mod has been installed from a clean slate (no previous copy of the mod)

Reactions: Sado Yasashi

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Thats a neat one, great if you hate dropping equipped items when attacked!
theres a notepad file you either place a # or remove it for selecting
Cheat Menu also has a script that stops stripped items from dropping, so if both mods are used together the related feature needs to be disabled in one of the mods or they will conflict.

Sado Yasashi

Feb 21, 2024
Screenshots of the issues and associated error logs (if any) would be great, preferably posted on the of the GitHub repository for the mod.

Providing as much detail as possible will help in resolving the instabilities once I get back to using my main device.

Also ensure that the latest version of the mod has been installed from a clean slate (no previous copy of the mod)
As requested, I put it here -

KyoDival

Sep 16, 2020
Is that the swept away island?
There's a random event that can happen if you're on a beach(?) where a huge wave hits you.
If you fail a strength(?) check you'll be KO'd and wind up on the island.
this island is on the left next to the fishtopia i found this small island on wiki page

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes