Zephyrion

Jan 16, 2020
There should also be an incentive to escape a rape loop, maybe getting your items back. right now theres absolutely no reason not to reload after getting kidnapped by gobbos or bandits
Usually most of your stuff will be in the chest in the dungeon, that you're being held captive in.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Wait, how do you pick them up? They just run arround biting people.
EDIT: Oh never mind, I needed more weak to get them to stop fighting. Cool, never thought to spawn kids, I used cheats but I always went through the torture of pregnancy.
for what i did, the moment i summoned the lil fuckers, i just kept on tapping Z which is my pick up button.. it's really hard to pick the abom ones so i killed them xD...

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Sad, this is still in beta after years sadge ty
Years of continual development after most of the team up and left. As a one-man show I think it's pretty good.
Definitely impressive that bugfixes happen within mere days of being reported instead of having to wait for the developers to feel "We've fixed enough of these errors, release update now".
Most of the time large-scale updates are monthly. At most a month and a half.

You really have nothing to be sadge about.

Although the game is not "complete" yet, you can still finish the story.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Years of continual development after most of the team up and left.
Wait, do you mean to say that at some point there was a team working on lonarpg? I always assumed that it was only eccma working solo; what with his intense views to put it mildly.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Wait, do you mean to say that at some point there was a team working on lonarpg? I always assumed that it was only eccma working solo; what with his intense views to put it mildly.
They left pretty early if I remember correctly after Feira RPG was dropped or it might have been the reason Feira RPG was dropped.

noname66

Feb 23, 2018
Is there any way to take off the prostitution/belly dancer clothes without having someone else rip it off? I fucking hate that you can't remove it anymore like you used to, you can't even equip anything else once you've worn it aside from the cloak. It's ridiculous
pay elise to remove it, not suggest due to expensive

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
It is not that important but i am curious what makes Lona have nightmares? For example i was lazy in the previous update and got her raped for a long time to gain some XP till lvl 40. Yeah, i know... no words. I got her out, repaired her, everything fine and dandy. No nightmares. She was a succuby.
Now with Tough Lona she got captured once by gobbos, just for a day, and now she constantly is having nightmares.
Is it connected to her being depressed (still not have mazochist) or she being Tough and not a Succ?

Dastun

May 3, 2017
It is not that important but i am curious what makes Lona have nightmares? For example i was lazy in the previous update and got her raped for a long time to gain some XP till lvl 40. Yeah, i know... no words. I got her out, repaired her, everything fine and dandy. No nightmares. She was a succuby.
Now with Tough Lona she got captured once by gobbos, just for a day, and now she constantly is having nightmares.
Is it connected to her being depressed (still not have mazochist) or she being Tough and not a Succ?
I've always found that Lona gets nightmares really bad after a miscarriage. Maybe that is related?

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
I've always found that Lona gets nightmares really bad after a miscarriage. Maybe that is related?
In my case she didn't even get pregnant. She got gobboed just for a day. And for some reason i still have the "Breeding Sow" description of her. I don't know why. Have to point out that the nightmares are related to goblins mostly.

as85

Jun 3, 2020
There should also be an incentive to escape a rape loop, maybe getting your items back. right now theres absolutely no reason not to reload after getting kidnapped by gobbos or bandits
I agree, most of the time being captured is a slow declined to death, they don't feed enough to stay alive nevermind get the energy to use to escape and once you do escape it's difficult to get back onyour feet better to just esc > load

Kauffman

Jul 8, 2020
New content video for ECCMA417

Here's what I guessed based on the amount of information about the video content:

The first video is testing the new CG, and I suspect that there will be a feature of Lona and cocona prostituting together.
View attachment 2201842

The second video I speculate is that cocona can prostitute herself to earn money to Lona, and the plot should be that cocona needs a lot of money in order to escape the island with Lona, and cocona helps prostitution to make money.
View attachment 2201851
I just cant help but listen to the voice and thinking "is ecma watching a damn warhammer (dunno if its 40k or not) army battle video?

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
New content video for ECCMA417

Here's what I guessed based on the amount of information about the video content:

The first video is testing the new CG, and I suspect that there will be a feature of Lona and cocona prostituting together.
View attachment 2201842

The second video I speculate is that cocona can prostitute herself to earn money to Lona, and the plot should be that cocona needs a lot of money in order to escape the island with Lona, and cocona helps prostitution to make money.
View attachment 2201851
Try using /spoilers next time....

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
I agree, most of the time being captured is a slow declined to death, they don't feed enough to stay alive nevermind get the energy to use to escape and once you do escape it's difficult to get back onyour feet better to just esc > load
I have noticed that gobbos keep you alive pretty well. Deep ones do not. I agree that the dev really need to make some tweaks on how they treat Lona because it goes in times overboard without any reason. Them fisting her is absolutely destructive to her health and why? Because they just feel like it... I mean isn't their goal to keep them alive for offspring? Also the porcupine treatment (not the piercings) makes no sense. It lowers her HP as well. Why does it exit?
Lona should be fed and raped, beaten if trying to escape and handled "gently" when she is pregnant from those creatures.
I remember trying to birth a Deep one under captivity failing a lot of times with miscarry because the morons constantly hit her stomach killing their own offspring...

Also you can make captivity less painful for you. For example if you enter a dungeon remember where the exit is in case you get captured to know where to go. If you sense that you won't make it and will be captured for the first time unequip all your items so that you won't lose them. After you get captured search for the chest to get your items back, clean your privates to remove bulges, try to break your bonds (harder early game) and use stealth/rush to escape. That is all.
I got captured in the Tower and the escape was like a breeze.

This game is pretty popular and has a lot of potential. We are still waiting for some races like the orcs etc. and i wonder why isn't he trying to expand the team? I feel that a lot of people would gladly help him.

Reactions: as85
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes