Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I used to hit them on the third or fourth try before. Bah.
Only seen the refugee camp event twice since my doom playthrough. It's even rarer than refugee rescue event.

Is mean if we pragnent in this game and give birth is really good right?
I alway fights and kills everything if try to rape me now i think i play in wrong way of the game now XD
Nah, you're playing it the right way, think of pregnancy mechanic as backup, But IMO, outside of Doom mode and the ability to reset world danger, it offers no real advantage. (race change is debatable)

I thought this only works for the balloon minigame. Does it also work for the cannon minigame?
Same bug. It works.

Last edited:

sprayduster

Jun 25, 2017
wow this game is amazing, and the developer seems both unhinged and based at the same time. how tf does he hate so many people across all spectrum?
is he just trolling? if he isn't, that doesn't seem good for his mental health

Apr 9, 2020
wow this game is amazing, and the developer seems both unhinged and based at the same time. how tf does he hate so many people across all spectrum?
well........about that...........

sprayduster

Jun 25, 2017
I can't finish the cannon quest. I get error and crash every time I quit using the cannon. does anyone know of a fix>

CeoClinton

Aug 30, 2020
I have a Bug:

When i go to sleepall my abilities beside "rest" are gone and replaced with an " X "
I have no idea why.

I will attach my save, i only cheated with the stats a bit

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I have a Bug:

When i go to sleepall my abilities beside "rest" are gone and replaced with an " X "
I have no idea why.

I will attach my save, i only cheated with the stats a bit
Same thing happened when Lona's stamina goes negative. You cheated your stat not a little bit too much, that's overkill.

Apr 9, 2020
Same thing happened when Lona's stamina goes negative. You cheated your stat not a little bit too much, that's overkill.
I like how even when we cheat we will still incounter problems
I played a run with nympho lona lv99 on everything got bloody mess . hore of babolon and some of the other perks and gota say playing the game like that after so many runs with lona being week as fuck feels really refreching and powefull definatly recommend try that after a normal run

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I like how even when we cheat we will still incounter problems
I played a run with nympho lona lv99 on everything got bloody mess . hore of babolon and some of the other perks and gota say playing the game like that after so many runs with lona being week as fuck feels really refreching and powefull definatly recommend try that after a normal run
Yeah, it goes from
>Run, Lona !!!
to
>It's Lona, run !!!

Dec 11, 2019
For the most part. The man loves the concept of freedom of speech. And I do appraise him for it. From our discussions, his really not that bad of a person. for me at least.
But yeah it's mostly trolling.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes