levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
File -> Open File -> select Game.rgss3a
Tools -> Extract all files
Once it tells you it's complete there be should be a Data and Graphics Folder in the Extract folder of RPG decryptor, move those into the folder with Game.rgss3a then delete Game.rgss3a (or make a backup).
Alright! Got it.

Thanks, bro. The crash is fixed

Swiftyfrog

Apr 18, 2018
Wondering if the survival skill has gotten any better? Last time i maxed it out using commands, and saw very little improvement, in my ability to see in the dark. Very disappointing, considering that by level 100 is a crazy high level to get normally, and i would expect a huge improvement.

Apr 9, 2020
you mean
Wondering if the survival skill has gotten any better? Last time i maxed it out using commands, and saw very little improvement, in my ability to see in the dark. Very disappointing, considering that by level 100 is a crazy high level to get normally, and i would expect a huge improvement.
you mean scoutcraft? yah its pretty underwhelming but it does make you faster than sonic himself. survival decreases the chance of inconters

Swiftyfrog

Apr 18, 2018
you mean

you mean scoutcraft? yah its pretty underwhelming but it does make you faster than sonic himself. survival decreases the chance of inconters
Yeah that is the one. Sorry been awake far too long and got my skills mixed. I put the minimum of 15 survival to get the encounter decrease perk. Cannot find any reason to use scouting though, besides roleplaying the flash. I had hoped it would allow me to use 2 handed weapons, without the need for a lantern. But was not to be, even maxed it is still very hard to see in caves, and other areas without the lantern.

Reactions: jony1212254855

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Yeah that is the one. Sorry been awake far too long and got my skills mixed. I put the minimum of 15 survival to get the encounter decrease perk. Cannot find any reason to use scouting though, besides roleplaying the flash. I had hoped it would allow me to use 2 handed weapons, without the need for a lantern. But was not to be, even maxed it is still very hard to see in caves, and other areas without the lantern.
Take a look for yourself:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-0-0-eccma417.49993/post-4915045
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-0-0-eccma417.49993/post-4918897

But honestly, SCU is godly, 20 SCU is mostly enough to sneak around undetected, the shadow traits are just so useful, there's oh so many things you can do with those traits, I'll let you figure it out once you manage to unlock those.
For the dark caves, you still need lantern, but 20 SCU let you see clearer. For example, your normally won't see shit in the dark, but with 20 SCU, you can white stuffs moving around in the dark, those are either the eyes of the goblins/deepones or the weapon glints (iron spear, iron sword...etc). Just pay attention and you're gonna be ok.

Nerorn

Jul 12, 2019
My savefile doesnt work, did i perharps did something wrong? well if anyone has a savefile to share it will help, dont want to go over the start again

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
My savefile doesnt work, did i perharps did something wrong? well if anyone has a savefile to share it will help, dont want to go over the start again
What version is your save from and which version are you running?

0502 outdate save crash?
do f10 and
$story_stats["logTxt"] = "\\}"
$story_stats["logNarr"] = "\\}"
$story_stats["logBoard"] = "\\}"
$game_system.add_mail("TextLog1")
$game_system.add_mail("TextLog3")

I already got rid of my save but maybe you can salvage yours.

Last edited:
Reactions: CaiNanE
May 26, 2018
TODO:
  • Better NPC spawn list if possible
  • Item-specific spawn list if possible
so, I don't know about spawning items into the world, but you should be able to leverage the builtin item list called debug_item_roster. It's found in 29_Functions_417_Interpreter.rb.
This is a list, of lists containing set data in the format [Type,ItemID,nil,0] Type can be one of three values.
0 Item
1 Weapon
2 Armor

Also I'd like to recommend the inclusion of a feature to apply mods and use aid items freely. These items are not included in the debug item roster by default, But they're not too difficult to add.

Reactions: darkprizm

Dharkie29

Apr 24, 2020
is it normal that some text are still in Japanese even though you put it already in English Language? Will it hinder my progress through the game?

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
is it normal that some text are still in Japanese even though you put it already in English Language? Will it hinder my progress through the game?
Uhm, not with the english patch from my signature. With that there shouldn't be any chinese characters anywhere.
Edit: If you can't see the first page in this thread or my signature the place is here: Latest LonaRPG.Beta_ENG merged translation

Last edited:

Dharkie29

Apr 24, 2020
Uhm, not with the english patch from my signature. With that there shouldn't be any chinese characters anywhere.
Edit: If you can't see the first page in this thread or my singature the place is here: Latest LonaRPG.Beta_ENG merged translation
Are 4.9.... saves compatible with 0.5.0.0?
If I succeed downloading 0.5.0.0 I should DL this attachment (one you directed me)"LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.0.1_ENG.zip" and put this attachment inside the 0.5.0.0 am I doing it right?

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Are 4.9.... saves compatible with 0.5.0.0?
If I succeed downloading 0.5.0.0 I should DL this attachment (one you directed me)"LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.0.1_ENG.zip" and put this attachment inside the 0.5.0.0 am I doing it right?
You can wait for tomorrow version posted by Squark, the fix is already included. Your save should be compatible, no need to worry.

Reactions: Dharkie29
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes