levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
Hey is there a good man to lose my virginity to? Does virginity even matter anyway?

I just lost it in that saint shit in the abomination town, but i wonder if it will be important in the endgame or atleast an achievement or somethin

Apr 9, 2020
Hey is there a good man to lose my virginity to? Does virginity even matter anyway?

I just lost it in that saint shit in the abomination town, but i wonder if it will be important in the endgame or atleast an achievement or somethin
good man elise is the best there is ....... ..?
does it matter ...well up till now it doesn't

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Yukihirou

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Tried the game out in JoiPlay (Android App). Only got 2 skill slots: Attack and whatever I need to switch to. Other keybinds are for sneaking, running, and for looking around. The last one is for using "Z".

Should I give up at this point or try hard to complete this game somehow using these controls? It's going to be challenging but not impossible for sure.

Also, I need money fast. Anyone know a good way to make money quick besides cheating?

Dec 6, 2020
Tried the game out in JoiPlay (Android App). Only got 2 skill slots: Attack and whatever I need to switch to. Other keybinds are for sneaking, running, and for looking around. The last one is for using "Z".

Should I give up at this point or try hard to complete this game somehow using these controls? It's going to be challenging but not impossible for sure.

Also, I need money fast. Anyone know a good way to make money quick besides cheating?
I also play on joiplay and i have completed the game many times so take a look at my screenshot and see if the layout of my controls can help.

Reactions: Brayan49437

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Are 4.9.... saves compatible with 0.5.0.0?
If I succeed downloading 0.5.0.0 I should DL this attachment (one you directed me)"LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.0.1_ENG.zip" and put this attachment inside the 0.5.0.0 am I doing it right?
I'm crashing upon exiting the fort cannon, version 0.5.0.0 with 0.5.0.1 and 0.5.0.2 TL patch.
I think I need to clarify what the Latest LonaRPG.Beta_ENG merged translation patch is and what it is not. It's a translation patch. Not a code/bug patch.

I do texts. I can fix *some* game breaks (those really doesn't happen anymore to my knowledge) or other weirdness (like vertical text or stuff that looks like code ending up as text) *if* the error is in the text. Only then.

Also, tomorrow when 0.5.0.1 lands you can still use the same Latest LonaRPG.Beta_ENG merged translation patch you used for 0.5.0.0.

Do not use 0.5.0.2 unless that is the version you actually play. Please read the important part in the future:
Make sure you download the correct version for your LonaRPG release.
0.5.0.0 = 0.5.0.1 ≠ 0.5.0.2
Looks like 0.5.0.0 is 100 % compatible with 0.5.0.1

Last edited:

Nightmare800

Sep 17, 2020
I think I need to clarify what the Latest LonaRPG.Beta_ENG merged translation patch is and what it is not. It's a translation patch. Not a code/bug patch.

I do texts. I can fix *some* game breaks (those really doesn't happen anymore to my knowledge) or other weirdness (like vertical text or stuff that looks like code ending up as text) *if* the error is in the text. Only then.

Also, tomorrow when 0.5.0.1 lands you can still use the same Latest LonaRPG.Beta_ENG merged translation patch you used for 0.5.0.0.

Do not use 0.5.0.2 unless that is the version you actually play. Please read the important part in the future:
I wasn't blaming your translation patches, I'm just providing info that may be indicatory as to why exactly the game is crashing. I specified I tried both versions in case someone asks me to try the other version.

Thanks for the patches by the way, I appreciate them.

You can either wait until tomorrow update or use this
I thought this only works for the balloon minigame. Does it also work for the cannon minigame?

bullwozi

Nov 29, 2018
So i have a problem with altering loose files.

Im trying to alter the stats on the collars and piercings.

I have extraced the game. pack and now im running the game with the loose files in data and graphics, however ingame it still shows vanilla stats after i have changed the stats in /Effects/Armor and /Effect/States.
I tried altering the collar stats and piercings stats (sexy, weak and weight) still the same as vanilla game.

Original game. file is moved and renamed. Did i miss something? Do i need to repack somehow or is it reading from the armors.rvdata2 or something (not new to modding but never fiddled with rpgmaker stuff).

//Thanks ahead

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
So i have a problem with altering loose files.

Im trying to alter the stats on the collars and piercings.

I have extraced the game. pack and now im running the game with the loose files in data and graphics, however ingame it still shows vanilla stats after i have changed the stats in /Effects/Armor and /Effect/States.
I tried altering the collar stats and piercings stats (sexy, weak and weight) still the same as vanilla game.

Original game. file is moved and renamed. Did i miss something? Do i need to repack somehow or is it reading from the armors.rvdata2 or something (not new to modding but never fiddled with rpgmaker stuff).

//Thanks ahead
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-0-0-eccma417.49993/post-4453218

the 2. step
you need a file in your modscripts folder name it anything u want with just this line
FileGetter::COMPRESSED = false

levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
Alright bros, I think Im fucked for leaving this island.
Only have 20 gold pieces, but the ship price is jumped up to 25.

I finished most of the quests Im pretty sure, with the exception of that "rescue mission" for the deep ones which I might skip since I hate that enemy type so much.
Is there anything else I can do?

Also how important is world difficulty, Im at 57, but if it gets to 100; am i again fucked?

Nightmare800

Sep 17, 2020
You can either wait until tomorrow update or use this

I finished most of the quests Im pretty sure, with the exception of that "rescue mission" for the deep ones which I might skip since I hate that enemy type so much.

Also how important is world difficulty, Im at 57, but if it gets to 100; am i again fucked?
You can cheat at that point and chalk it up as a balance issue.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Okay, so what did eccma417 do with the encounter RNG?? I'm trying to hit a refugee camp so that I can smoke some meat since I still need to level up to cauldron skill.

I am walking the tents just east of Noer (like I always used to do when starting a new run) and so far I've had 5 preacher, 12 goblin, 9 guards, 4 wolf, 7 zombie, and 99999 bandit encounters. Where the hell is the refugee camp encounter?

I used to hit them on the third or fourth try before. Bah.

Feb 11, 2021
Okay, so what did eccma417 do with the encounter RNG?? I'm trying to hit a refugee camp so that I can smoke some meat since I still need to level up to cauldron skill.

I am walking the tents just east of Noer (like I always used to do when starting a new run) and so far I've had 5 preacher, 12 goblin, 9 guards, 4 wolf, 7 zombie, and 99999 bandit encounters. Where the hell is the refugee camp encounter?

I used to hit them on the third or fourth try before. Bah.
I've yet to encounter the non-aggro refugee camp as well. It's always the rapist mob.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020

nah u can always rebirth Lona once u let her give birth to a.human b.moot c.deep one and then dump every item u got into the bank and go set your Lona on fire or something to kill her. Once u rebirth the world difficult reset, lv, skill points still stay the same and all the quests get renew.

levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
nah u can always rebirth Lona once u let her give birth to a.human b.moot c.deep one and then dump every item u got into the bank and go set your Lona on fire or something to kill her. Once u rebirth the world difficult reset, lv, skill points still stay the same and all the quests get renew.
Holy shit, that's good to know.
Just got to get my Lona pregnant then.

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
I also play on joiplay and i have completed the game many times so take a look at my screenshot and see if the layout of my controls can help.
I don't get how you replaced the enter and escape buttons. It doesn't work for me that way.

Also, you don't need to run? Damn, that must be some kind of character you're using.

Will reply back soon once I get the hang of it eventually.

max542

May 15, 2019
Is mean if we pragnent in this game and give birth is really good right?
I alway fights and kills everything if try to rape me now i think i play in wrong way of the game now XD

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes