Xenavar

Jul 1, 2020
Think I'm done with the storyline for now, assuming it ends after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For arena, I mostly encounter the goblins and the beggars. Haven't met the big guy yet. Playing a pure route which Lona hasn't been touched yet.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Is there anyway to get this to run at 1080p? i reset the RMsetting that didnt fix it.
Sadly, no, but you can use this:

It's free, you can alt+tab and play in full screen at the same time.

Dharkie29

Apr 24, 2020
Either buy it for 100 trade points at the bar/market or interact with a tree, you will get that item, it's called "wooden log" in the game btw, you start the game equipped with one.
Thanks again :D Do you know how to heal Lona's full belly? it says she needs to heal it physically and mentally.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Thanks again :D Do you know how to heal Lona's full belly? it says she needs to heal it physically and mentally.
The more Food point (satiety point) you have at the end of every haft day(the closer to 100 the better), the more Stamina and HP Lona start with the next day. At 100 Satiety, Lona will get back 40 HP and around 120 Stamina. Sleeping when below 20 Satiety will hurt her HP.

P/S: you seems really interested in the game, take this Quality of life modification:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-0-0-eccma417.49993/post-4100723

It'll make you a combat god.

Playing a pure route which Lona hasn't been touched yet.
Basically the easiest way to play the game.

They may want to update the page... Eccma417 has been suspended from twitter...
Let's just wait and see, maybe he'll do the impossible and come back from the ashes like last time ?

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Finally level up Lona to 99 on Doom mode, took 30 in-game days to reach this stage. Hostage rescue risky but really rewarding. Now Lona can buy all the mutated mushrooms and give birth in peace.
How is that even possible? Do you gain EXP quicker on Doom-mode? My old run on hard (hell and doom didn't exist back then) with over a year in game, got me to lvl 71 or smthng.

I do remember eccma changing the EXP lvl gain some versions back though.. This is why me doing a rerun now is so great. I can appreciate all the new stuff and even my own texts and fixes. Before I played half an hour then spent hours fixing things.

• Hey there
Reactions: Yukihirou

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
How is that even possible? Do you gain EXP quicker on Doom-mode? My old run on hard (hell and doom didn't exist back then) with over a year in game, got me to lvl 71 or smthng.

I do remember eccma changing the EXP lvl gain some versions back though.. This is why me doing a rerun now is so great. I can appreciate all the new stuff and even my own texts and fixes. Before I played half an hour then spent hours fixing things.
Masturbation is quite interesting. One may think that with the way leveling up requires more XP one after another it would be hard to level up fastly. But no, in fact, masturbating gives you more XP the higher level you are, at 60 or above, it's a little above 3500 EXP, at 90 or above, close to 5000 EXP. (with both Hitchhiker and Whore of Babylon)

Taking hitchhiker and whore of babylon make your Arousal limit skyrocket to 1200, which makes it possible to have even more exp flicking your clit.

Raiding the goblin tower give you unlimited meat, coupled with the nearby rainforest and bloodlust + goblin babies, you practically have unlimited stamina to masturbate ~25 times every raid. Every haft day, you can raid the goblin tower 7-8 times. The exp you get from rescuing Goblin rape victims at the guild will boost your Level up even higher. You rescue about 20 girls every haft day.

There's more...

P/S: Eccma gonna nerf the shit outta this isn't it...

Last edited:

Isolated_Jamais_Vu

Mar 20, 2019
Guys, can you buy new clothes/armor in the game (except golden dancer set/glasses/hair style) and if you can, where exactly? I think i saw some screenshots with different clothes but rn i dont know am i missing something or just shizo...

Reactions: celibatarian

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Guys, can you buy new clothes/armor in the game (except golden dancer set/glasses/hair style) and if you can, where exactly? I think i saw some screenshots with different clothes but rn i dont know am i missing something or just shizo...
Go to the port, it costs 3000 gold to travel to fish island. Go there visit the leather shop and buy yourself some good fashionable clothes, your Lona deserves it. The shop is only open daytime, so take care you have enough money for the trip and the clothe set, about 13000 worth of trade points should be ok.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
I think I had probably masturbat(h)ed over 300 times by the end of my last run. What I don't do is eat anything but smoked meat I hunt myself.

And I guess I sleep a bit too much. I never took potions either since it made her sick one time and I didn't like that either. Felt like cheating. But on hell and doom mode I guess you have to make and gulp down potions since sleeping doesn't heal her at all.

Heh, lvl 99 at day thirty must make the game way too easy. I think my world danger was 100 when I reached lvl 50+ smthng.

I used to save ~5 girls a day every time. So, it's a bit left to 20. My STA and meat packs would've run out before that I suspect as well.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I think I had probably masturbat(h)ed over 300 times by the end of my last run. What I don't do is eat anything but smoked meat I hunt myself.

And I guess I sleep a bit too much. I never took potions either since it made her sick one time and I didn't like that either. Felt like cheating. But on hell and doom mode I guess you have to make and gulp down potions since sleeping doesn't heal her at all.

Heh, lvl 99 at day thirty must make the game way too easy. I think my world danger was 100 when I reached lvl 50+ smthng.

I used to save ~5 girls a day every time. So, it's a bit left to 20. My STA and meat packs would've run out before that I suspect as well.
Well take a look at my counter:
Doom Lona.png

A full sleep heal 39 points of her HP so I have to manage her HP and wounds carefully. Stamina is plenty thank to food and blue potions. I make an excel table to take note of my drug usage so as not to overdose.

World danger is indeed something I cannot plan ahead since it's pretty random. But since the encounter rate on doom and hell mode is so high, I used that to my advantage to promt up to 2 encounters a day by SHIFT running on a paved road in Noer. Thank to that and hitchhiker I get like 1 preacher encounter every 30 encounters or something.

If you hunt goblins in their own playground, you can scavenge plenty of meats to make smoked meat, Goblin also drop wooden logs. I made sure to kill all goblins. Then chase a baby goblin around so that the baby gob can trigger the alert, I then proceed to place traps at choke point and spawn points to spawn kill them, plenty of meats, fishes, and wooden logs. Not to mention the nearby rain forest for backup ressource (blue potion ingredients, smoked meats, Good soups, wooden logs)

Also, on Doom mode, you can't open menu when in combat, you can't just open the menu to chug your favorite blue energy drink. You have to sacrifice a skill slot for EXT-1/EXT-2 usage. EXT-2 is usually my lantern slot. EXT-1 then became blue potions emergency button.

P/S: Lona may look skilled in sexual technique, but she's a virgin I swear.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes