Melanie.Cirquet

Oct 2, 2020
Hello, I am at the moment trying hard the successes, of the game however I do not understand well what I am supposed to do for the success "David and Goliath" which asks for defeat "The beast" in the Arena, I think I missed something, Anyone could explain to me? Thank you in advance!

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Ah yes... it's all coming together, my memory. So that's why it feels oddly similar.

tumblr_inline_pf7k5qe4ob1tpd2p9_1280.jpg

It's from SnK by the way, SnK inspired by Muv Luv Unlimited/Alternative. This panel sums up the situation pretty nicely. No wonder I like this so much.

Reactions: Starmold

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Hello, I am at the moment trying hard the successes, of the game however I do not understand well what I am supposed to do for the success "David and Goliath" which asks for defeat "The beast" in the Arena, I think I missed something, Anyone could explain to me? Thank you in advance!
You're supposed to battle in the arena untill you meet the beast and defeat him. He's the one showed in the arena first battle when he raped the martial artist.
It's pretty RNG, but you will meet and battle with him eventually. Beware of his charge attack.
He's also the Nemesis easter egg in case you don't know.

Melanie.Cirquet

Oct 2, 2020
You're supposed to battle in the arena untill you meet the beast and defeat him. He's the one showed in the arena first battle when he raped the martial artist.
It's pretty RNG, but you will meet and battle with him eventually. Beware of his charge attack.
How I love the RNG! Thank you for the info!

Apr 9, 2020
wait wait wait WHAT you're soposed to fight THAT like I see lona beating mercenarys as farfetched beating that thing.....I can only picture lona being crampeid violently with doom music in the background at full volume

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
wait wait wait WHAT you're soposed to fight THAT like I see lona beating mercenarys as farfetched beating that thing.....I can only picture lona being crampeid violently with doom music in the background at full volume
Well, David did beat Goliath, so why the hell not Lona ?
But to be honest, It's almost impossible to defeat him on Doom mode due to human error. So Arena on doom mode is a big fat NO.

Dharkie29

Apr 24, 2020
You can learn it once you reache lv 15 unless you previously picked either the timid and nymphomaniac personality trait.
Well that explains why its unavailable, there is this alchemy skill that says need sticks and resources, where can I get the sticks?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
It's almost impossible to defeat him on Doom mode due to human error.
Human error? I'm guessing his Doom Mode recalcs borked Davidborn.

Dharkie29, attack trees with the Activate key. You'll get three per tree maximum and one must be used to use the cauldron.
If you wanted, you could also use the Wooden Club you start the game with - it's the same thing the trees will drop once activated.
Be warned though - abusing trees takes a buttload of stamina.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Well that explains why its unavailable, there is this alchemy skill that says need sticks and resources, where can I get the sticks?
Either buy it for 100 trade points at the bar/market or interact with a tree, you will get that item, it's called "wooden log" in the game btw, you start the game equipped with one.

Reactions: Dharkie29
Apr 9, 2020
Well, David did beat Goliath, so why the hell not Lona ?
But to be honest, It's almost impossible to defeat him on Doom mode due to human error. So Arena on doom mode is a big fat NO.
so ..... I kinda play the game without the translation pack (don't tell canaynE lol )so... am not sure who dived is............is he the moot with the glasses the one that seems like the admin of the areana?

• Sad
Reactions: CaiNanE

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
so ..... I kinda play the game without the translation pack so... am not sure who dived is............is he the moot with the glasses the one that seems like the admin of the areana?
Wait wait wait. If it's the moot, It's Darrell, the darling of the Arena. Yes, the moot with the glass.

The beast is the one beefy boi all drugged up by Umbrella Rudesind Firm in arena intro. Probably Resident Evil's Nemesis easter egg.

David in game is David Born, parody of Dragonborn.

Apr 9, 2020
Wait wait wait. If it's the moot, It's Darrell, the darling of the Arena. Yes, the moot with the glass.

The beast is the one beefy boi all drugged up by Umbrella Rudesind Firm in arena intro. Probably Resident Evil's Nemesis easter egg.

David in game is David Born, parody of Dragonborn.
ohhh so divid is the same as cenanE prophile picter

• Haha
Reactions: Yukihirou
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes