max542

May 15, 2019
For now we can clear this game by just bring gold coins to old man and leave islands alone right? Or is have more ending then this?

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
so no accidental anal scenes? That's a tragedy
IIRC, have a loose anal debuff, have a high scat value, getting fucked in anal will result in she shitting all over the place, does that count ?
Rapists don't qualify as human.
... Euh, nymphomaniac Lona with juicing skill does not count as human ? You know, she rapes people to death, she got to be worse.
For now we can clear this game by just bring gold coins to old man and leave islands alone right? Or is have more ending then this?
Yes, that's it, it's very easy. The other half of the island is still in development so yeah.

Reactions: max542

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
... Euh, nymphomaniac Lona with juicing skill does not count as human ? You know, she rapes people to death, she got to be worse.
No-no-no man, you don't get it. Girls can rape and men should be grateful to die from it if she feels like it, but if guy even lays a finger at girl's body without her consent he, in all honesty that i have, should at least be castrated.

levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
Thanks, how to get that anal scat debuff?

Also is this game not fully translated? Just got to the rich blonde dude in the Rich man inn, and he's just speaking chinese

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
It can easily be modded, but I don't know where to look for in all those decrypted files. I can help but sorry, that would cost a lot of time.
You can always refer to first post for the Guide, inside there's a cheat section. First post also contain a cheat mod as well, just give yourself a lot of red potion and food and you're ok.
oh yeah dw totally understandable.
then let me put it this way: do you/anyone perhaps know what i need to edit/change in order to atleast make me unable to leave the map while im in battle? i will just play in HARD mode then with this enabled.
cause being able to cheese the enemies and just leave the map while being surrounded is kind of a immersion killer for me.

>lol you idiot dont do it then!
yea yea i know. but i cant help myself. if there is a way to cheese out of the situation then my brain automatically does it. i cant help myself. i need to set some hardcoded limiters lol. which is why the HELL mode is good, but it changes too much stuff that i dont want.

so yeah, just being forced to hide/lose agro before leaving the map would already be a great addition to enjoy this game more for me.
but as i said above, i can totally understand if this is too much work to explain to some random dude on the internet :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: TheGodEmpress

levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
just betrayed the orange head girl cause I wanted the gold.

Does she do anything besides be a companion? Cause now that I got my necro-gal, I don't really need her or the butler dude

Chosen Sloth

Feb 1, 2018
please add one horse scane?
if not ok but answer me, please
Well regular human or orkind dicks already make Lona rip and bleed, so wouldn't a horse dick just like kill her? Eccma hasn't expressed interest in adding other size dicks or bestiality scenes yet, as far as I know. I feel like this isn't really a fapping game, more a horror game with sex/rape.

Nightmare800

Sep 17, 2020
I mean, there is a pretty big difference between an asshole raping a crippled mentally stunted child and a woman using her body to kill her enemies in self defense.

Context and intent matters.

No-no-no man, you don't get it. Girls can rape and men should be grateful to die from it if she feels like it, but if guy even lays a finger at girl's body without her consent he, in all honesty that i have, should at least be castrated.
Dude, for fucks sakes, she kills people who are trying to rape and enslave her. Of course there is a difference between doing that and randomly raping innocents or mentally stunted crippled children to death.

Reactions: Constantino

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Context:
What he did is considered lawful on the island by the authority. Would you go again the authority then ? I'ts a question that need no answer btw.
Just follow what you define as "justice", that gonna save you the many headache later down the line.

In my case, I want to save the midget for profit and favors later, but I don't want to get into trouble with the law so I just break his legs and leave it at that. That's my "justice". There's no need to insist on being right all the time when we all have lived up our life till now guilty of bystander effect.

Last edited:

Dharkie29

Apr 24, 2020
Was feeling bad bout Lona from her defecation number, turns out you need to be naked to take a sh*t in the bucket in the toilet.
demn you really need to put some real logic in the game.

Anybody knows how to buy your own house, or buy a bed? Lona keeps saying "not my bed".

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Was feeling bad bout Lona from her defecation number, turns out you need to be naked to take a sh*t in the bucket in the toilet.
demn you really need to put some real logic in the game.

Anybody knows how to buy your own house, or buy a bed? Lona keeps saying "not my bed".
What, you go number 2 with your pant on ?Also Lona didn't take off her shirt when taking a shit.

To use a bed, you must first buy a room's key and find a vacant bed.

Reactions: Dharkie29

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
What's new in the latest update?
You can read first post for all the changelogs up till now. Pirate ver for 5.01 haven't been posted yet, but supposedly it made combat more fluid and some balance adjustment. 5.02 is some wordwrap fix/feature, but it breaks saves unless you follow author guide to unfuck your saves.

so yeah, just being forced to hide/lose agro before leaving the map would already be a great addition to enjoy this game more for me.
but as i said above, i can totally understand if this is too much work to explain to some random dude on the internet :ROFLMAO:
I know this is a little too soon for this advice, but there're actually 2 type of items that can help you escape to the border of the map and they work 100% all the time unless you panic or enemy archer cheese range attack. So yeah, it's perfectly balanced.
Hard mode suit you more at the moment, the rate of encounter is greatly lowered as well, just train yourself on that mode till you're well prepared. You can switch between hard and hell mode whenever. But doom mode is a one way trip, there's no coming back.

Thanks, how to get that anal scat debuff?
Head to the mine, get Lona some Moon parasites (the one that move fast and die in one hit), get five of them to enter her butt. Wait a few days for them to rekt her arsehole till it loose. Lona then get the debuff.

just betrayed the orange head girl cause I wanted the gold.

Does she do anything besides be a companion? Cause now that I got my necro-gal, I don't really need her or the butler dude
Eccma will probably expand the questline later but for now , you're good.

Congrats on ridding Noer of 2 freedom fighters terrorists. The Rudesind Family is proud of you for protecting Noer's peace.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: jony1212254855

Dharkie29

Apr 24, 2020
What, you go number 2 with your pant on ?Also Lona didn't take off her shirt when taking a shit.

To use a bed, you must first buy a room's key and find a vacant bed.
Thanks, do you know how can I learn the skill that lets you use high quality weapons?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes