Apr 9, 2020
TIL Moot race is different from elf race (always though they were dark elves) and that they're a race descended from Orckin, no wonder the discrimination and being labeled subhuman, many of them turned to crime too, must be a harsh life. Oh well, It's better not to make Lona birth a Moot baby i guess, DeepOne it is.
sure the pepole of noer treat them like shit but aren't most of them just op as fuck like cocona can summon an army of undead . gray rat is the closest thing to a moveing fortress and there are other moots who seem just as (if not more) powefull then them like the moot at the areana I wonder if ecama will add a city that is ruled by moots (like one where moots fight against there discrimination ) it would be pretty interesting

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
Where do the pussy parasites show up? Haven't seen them yet.
My mind is kinda fuzzy but i know for a fact you will run into them in a mine during some mercenary quests. May also be a part of the fleshy demonic areas. (the name of the areas escapes me)

Edit: They also enter Lona's ass too.

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
Bestiality I'm 100% fine with.

Parasites are basically scat though. I literally stopped playing when parasite came on the scene, it is just too fucking abhorrent for me.
I haven't played 5.0 yet but i don't think theres a option to turn off the parasites.
but i have "dealt" with them and theres nothing really graphic about the parasites attack of lona. its just a chance when she poos to release a worm. never happened to me but i have scat fetish turned off.

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
It's more realistic this way, you're supposed to learn how to make a makeshift kitchen (dark cauldron) in the wild and cook them to preserve them, all raw foods and soups will vanish/be discarded since it easily spoils. As in Hard mode, you will never need this skill anyways. Hell mode and above enforce the rule that you must value your Survival points.

About health, to start off, you have only 100 Stamina, but a whooping 200 HP. Your HP pool is good, learn to manage it and avoid fighting enemies equipped with spears and swords (bandits for example) unless you come equipped with at least a basic Shield, this mode force you to use a previously obsolete/useless item called Red Potion, this is important for your survival. Also, a full sleep heals you 40 HP, It's a good deal considering over 50% of enemies prefer to deal stamina damage.
Hell mode is not for the faint of heart, Traps will fuck you up even more so venturing into a dark cave is a big NO NO unless you scout/stalk the cave like 5 times a day, retreat and come back with a full arsenal of equipment and potion.
Sorry for the long post, but yeah, be patient and very cautious.
thanks for the tips!
and yes i agree with you actually. but you have to keep in mind that iam still a complete noob. and its simply too hard for me. for example i didnt even put any points into survival yet. only attack and con.
i would like to play the game on HELL but without the food and health limitations like i mentioned here . atleast for now. maybe i will change future.

is there really no way to mod it like that?

Reactions: TheGodEmpress

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
thanks for the tips!
and yes i agree with you actually. but you have to keep in mind that iam still a complete noob. and its simply too hard for me. for example i didnt even put any points into survival yet. only attack and con.
i would like to play the game on HELL but without the food and health limitations like i mentioned here . atleast for now. maybe i will change future.

is there really no way to mod it like that?
It can easily be modded, but I don't know where to look for in all those decrypted files. I can help but sorry, that would cost a lot of time.
You can always refer to first post for the Guide, inside there's a cheat section. First post also contain a cheat mod as well, just give yourself a lot of red potion and food and you're ok.

Parasites are basically scat though. I literally stopped playing when parasite came on the scene, it is just too fucking abhorrent for me.
I'm sorry to inform you, but by default the game have scat and piss content turned off. Parasite stuffs are linked to that. You won't even see them again after they enter Lona's holes. By your definition anal beads and ass dildo would be scat too, and even your dick if you so prefer the back door.
Anyway, just stomp on them hard, they're easy to kill, why would you stop playing the game and let those worms crawl up Lona's ass if you hate it so much. Save her ! Man.
Btw, this was your previous post:
Is there a way to disable some of the more fucked up fetishes, like the parasites or the gore? Also a way to tone down how quickly she needs to shit, piss, and throw up? She gets insanely dirty in 2 minutes and it's too much for me.
If you hate scat that much, I'm asking you again, why did you turn it "on" when by default it's "off" ? Just save yourself some headache, man.

Last edited:

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
It can easily be modded, but I don't know where to look for in all those decrypted files. I can help but sorry, that would cost a lot of time.
You can always refer to first post for the Guide, inside there's a cheat section. First post also contain a cheat mod as well, just give yourself a lot of red potion and food and you're ok.

I'm sorry to inform you, but by default the game have scat and piss content turned off. Parasite stuffs are linked to that. You won't even see them again after they enter Lona's holes. By your definition anal beads and ass dildo would be scat too, and even your dick if you so prefer the back door.
Anyway, just stomp on them hard, they're easy to kill, why would you stop playing the game and let those worms crawl up Lona's ass if you hate it so much. Save her ! Man.
Theres a really fun way to mod this game make edible food stuff to just +1 to health or stamina, it just make Lona become stronger as long she survive through the days.

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
Is there a way to disable some of the more fucked up fetishes, like the parasites or the gore? Also a way to tone down how quickly she needs to shit, piss, and throw up? She gets insanely dirty in 2 minutes and it's too much for me.
After several days playing the game i haven't seen any gore outside of some background pixel art. (No high detailed art showing gore is what i mean)

I could be wrong and missed some gore scene. i dunno.

Reactions: Yukihirou

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Last edited:

levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
Degenerate here, where the scat scenes at. I keep gettin Lona fucked up the butt, but nothing happening

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes