Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Well to be honest, I had my fair share of experience of social media. It's created to divide people into groups and incite hate/competition between said groups, I was once active in some groups or discord, it just depress me day after day, on days where nothing happens, people bitch and whine and throw a tantrum, on days where things happen... oh bois. After that I just delete them all and live an easy life, no worry.
Eccma may be still young, the fire in his heart still burn, and his pursuit of "justice" knows no brace. One day he will settle down, but it'll be a long time before then. He's too angry for his own good, rather than making enemies, he should find allies while he still can.

Apr 9, 2020
Well to be honest, I had my fair share of experience of social media. It's created to divide people into groups and incite hate/competition between said groups, I was once active in some groups or discord, it just depress me day after day, on days where nothing happens, people bitch and whine and throw a tantrum, on days where things happen... oh bois. After that I just delete them all and live an easy life, no worry.
Eccma may be still young, the fire in his heart still burn, and his pursuit of "justice" knows no brace. One day he will settle down, but it'll be a long time before then. He's too angry for his own good, rather than making enemies, he should find allies while he still can.
the too angery to give a fuck team: doom slayer . guts. ecama
seriously togho there are soooooooooo many hypocrits in social meadai like the fuck can't people just go if they don't like something I get it that evryone has difrent opinons but DUDE if it's not hurting anyone then it's fine .you like it good for you .you don't like it just ignore it and go on with you're day instad of the "blablablababala me beater you bad "

Reactions: Yukihirou

realaccount9

Jun 14, 2018
Is there a way to disable some of the more fucked up fetishes, like the parasites or the gore? Also a way to tone down how quickly she needs to shit, piss, and throw up? She gets insanely dirty in 2 minutes and it's too much for me.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Is there a way to disable some of the more fucked up fetishes, like the parasites or the gore? Also a way to tone down how quickly she needs to shit, piss, and throw up? She gets insanely dirty in 2 minutes and it's too much for me.
Pee poo can be turned off in menu the rest might be harder. I don't know if the cheat mod handles any of those.

Edit: Turns out I can't play 0.5.0.2. I only do translations and fixing text, but actual game play not so much :whistle:
I often save in the Burning Keg right infront of the mission/quest guy. I do this with most saves. Turns out I can't leave the map:

■ Message :
can't convert String into Integer

■ Backtrace :
(eval):385:in `<<'
(eval):385:in `recordLogText'
(eval):308:in `process_character'
(eval):281:in `process_all_text'
(eval):945:in `block in fiber_main'
(eval):944:in `loop'
(eval):944:in `fiber_main'
(eval):143:in `block in update_fiber'

So, I guess it's back to 0.5.0.1 in the mean time. Or, it's about time I do a new run...

VerInfo : LonaRPG.Beta.0.4.4.3 O.2200759

Last edited:

bobeno2296

Jan 20, 2021
Unpack the rpgmaker file and remove the images. Haven't noticed if removing them breaks the game or if it's a better idea to replace with a transparent image. I typically just save scum if I see sex, if the protagonist is female, then it's gay if you get raped, just saying.

Rio999

Dec 29, 2018
This is a Darkest Dungeon inspired survival RPG first and a hentai game second. It's not really meant for a quick fap.

Reactions: Yukihirou

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Does Eccma acc here and twitter got deleted ?
His account here, yes. His Twitter account I feel is seriously in jeopardy considering it's been suspended until Eccma stops sending people death threats and abusing whole groups of people... Which is par for the course for the guy. So he might actually lose that one, too. Still, he's active enough on SS and Fanbox.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Is there a way to scroll three messages up before posting crap or use search some how? I can't seem to find it.

How can I search for a way to look for a thing when my thing has been answered so many times the search dies? What do I do then?

Is there a way to turn on search for specific things? I can't seem to play this thread at all. The controls are janky and how do I even do things?? There is no. Explanation. Any. Where.

How can I read stuff in this thread?? There are letters and words EVERY WHERE! HOOWW?? This is game breaking and boring. Crappy update anyway.

But I hate it and I must let anyone know some how. I'll just type in this here box here and hope for the best!

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes