LourieParker

Feb 11, 2021
Hey guys. First of all, thank you so much for posting that game. I like it so much and decided to translate it to Russian. Now its WIP, I'm posting some screenshots. I did not contact the author yet. I'm making it for myself. What should I do when I'll finish it? Thanks.
Cant upload images seems due to being a new forum member. It's about 30% done already and I'm not stopping.

Apr 9, 2020
Hey guys. First of all, thank you so much for posting that game. I like it so much and decided to translate it to Russian. Now its WIP, I'm posting some screenshots. I did not contact the author yet. I'm making it for myself. What should I do when I'll finish it? Thanks.
Cant upload images seems due to being a new forum member. It's about 30% done already and I'm not stopping.
welcome to the tread my friend

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Once it's completely translated and proof-readed, compile it all into a rar file and put it here, I'll bring it up with Squark and Teravisor or CaiNanE to contact author about it. Won't hurt to bring in a few comrades to LonaRPG.

licher

Sep 6, 2018
is the dog companion bugged? it says counter trap but it doesn't attack, detect and alert you from it or do anything at all.

licher

Sep 6, 2018
Interact with it and set enemy type.
I know you can set enemy type to attack but I'm pertaining about traps considering it has counter trap on it's description.

Indiana Jones is the only other option I know but I don't want to keep returning every 2.5 days just to recruit him again.

cavjustica

Nov 3, 2018
how I disable gamepad mode? I can't finish tutorial because it wants me to press triggers and start button and whatnot, and my keyboard doesn't have those buttons.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes