Apr 9, 2020
Well, here we go again.

ummmmmmm.......... someone that gets angry easly aginst 4chan on the "steam did not acsepte my game" subject yah kinda knew things where gowing to end badly thgo to be honest I can see why steam would turn down his application (and yes I know that there are some really quastionable games there it's just that people don't like to put too much in the gry areya )wish is a shame since the game is a hiden gem but I geass that that

Last edited:

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
As I wrote in the Latest LonaRPG.Beta_ENG merged translation post I didn't understand the new narrative in the official translation of "/mail/MiloInvite.txt" that came with 0.5.0.1. It had a very different meaning to it.

In the original version it is aimed specifically to Lona. Since she was the one who actually did the quest mentioned by Milo. And that is also probably why he specifically wanted her for the upcoming task of dealing with you know who (spoilers).

But in the 0.5.0.1 version it seems like Milo sends out a bulletin to all mercenaries and Lonas accomplishment doesn't really matter.

So, I thought this was smthng that was changed in the chinese version as well. But it wasn't. I'll add some pictures so that you can see what I mean. Bottom line is that I won't include the official MiloInvite.txt in the "LonaRPG.Beta.X.X.X.X_ENG.zip" file.

I also really appriciate the tone in the fan-translation of the invitation. Did you do this ZedTed? I have a vague memory that you did a lot of translation back then.

CHT_FAN:
milo-cht_fan.png
MTL_FAN:
milo-mtl_fan.png
ENG(official english 0.5.0.1)_FAN:
milo-eng_fan.png
If you like the new official english version you can of course safely paste it in after adding my English patch.

Edit: I guess it boils down to what "you" means here. If it is you as in all of you, or you as in specfically you as Lona. I'll have to think some more on this... But in that case the text when Lona meets with Milo needs to be changed as well. Oh well. I'll leave it as it is now anyway.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.0.2 Announced
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But in the meantime, here's 0.5.0.0:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you like this game, please consider supporting Eccma417 on either his or !

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
I also really appriciate the tone in the fan-translation of the invitation. Did you do this ZedTed? I have a vague memory that you did a lot of translation back then.
First of all, thanks for all of the work you put into the game! I vaguely remember doing the translations of Milo's invite quest back in 0.3, when I started the guide, as that section was untranslated; so I did some edited MTL on that section. I believe that I also did the David Borne section along with it, although I am not sure about that one.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
First of all, thanks for all of the work you put into the game! I vaguely remember doing the translations of Milo's invite quest back in 0.3, when I started the guide, as that section was untranslated; so I did some edited MTL on that section. I believe that I also did the David Borne section along with it, although I am not sure about that one.
I thought you might. It has that certain eloquence to it. I think I recognize your other texts as well when I look for different fixes here and there.

max542

May 15, 2019
When i take my save from old version to play a new version everything is fine But CG and achivment is missing did i do something wrong?

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
hi, im probably too late with this since the new v5.0 was just uploaded here ( thanks for that )
but just in case this bug isnt exclusively for 4.9.4 and is present in 5.0 + as well: look at the screenshots.
im not sure if this is because of the eng patch or if its like this in original too. but here you go.
bug 1.jpg bug 2.jpg

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
hi, im probably too late with this since the new v5.0 was just uploaded here ( thanks for that )
but just in case this bug isnt exclusively for 4.9.4 and is present in 5.0 + as well: look at the screenshots.
im not sure if this is because of the eng patch or if its like this in original too. but here you go.
View attachment 1064753 View attachment 1064754
I don't think ever experienced that in 0.4.9.4 and I'm deathly certain that it doesn't happen in 0.5.0.0.

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
I don't think ever experienced that in 0.4.9.4 and I'm deathly certain that it doesn't happen in 0.5.0.0.
you mean the second pic? it happened when i was working as a maid in the tavern, and i failed on purpose because i was hoping there would be some lewd punishment. then this happened. game didnt stop working tho, i just got kicked out of the tavern after i clicked OK

Reactions: TheGodEmpress

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
View attachment 1064753 View attachment 1064754
That first pic is a bug. There is no "Lona/needle_begin2". But there are "Lona/VagNeedle_begin2" and "Lona/AnalNeedle_begin2". Nothing wrong in the textfiles:
vag
vag.png
anal
anal.png

The second picture may have been fixed already. I have never seen it though.. But then again I seldom have business with BigMama.

Reactions: alasad
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes