TobaccoMan

Feb 10, 2021
Can anyone tell me some of the less obvious things that effect Lona's mood? I'm struggling to understand what effects mood. I know taking damage lowers your mood for sure, but after a fairly lengthy spell of foraging for food and herbs I noticed I'd racked up a couple of points of depression; I hadn't been in combat. Also haven't confirmed it but it seems like continually fighting enemies with my magic lowers my mood whether I take damage or not. A beer and a good rest in in the inn always fixes it right up.

Reactions: SunHouseRock

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Aaaaand there's a 0.4.9.4 now, another fix build.

LonaRPG.Beta.0.4.9.4

-*fixed, NoerMobHouse: fixed event looped when get captured.(caused by 0491)
-*fixed, SaintMonastery: error when trigger the guards.
-*fixed, Quest MRefugeeCampFindChild: most times, Tommy didnt spawn because failed logic design.
-*added, recycle data from steam branch, so i dont waste too much shit on a shitty platform.
-*fixed, NoerArenaB1: after winning or losing a match. will stucked after return to B1.

Includes the small fix patch (0.4.9.3.1).
I think it's gas that he's badmouthing Steam for rejecting this game. Anybody with a half a brain could have told him that much. But iirc he didn't tell anyone he was he going to try.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Can anyone tell me some of the less obvious things that effect Lona's mood? I'm struggling to understand what effects mood. I know taking damage lowers your mood for sure, but after a fairly lengthy spell of foraging for food and herbs I noticed I'd racked up a couple of points of depression; I hadn't been in combat. Also haven't confirmed it but it seems like continually fighting enemies with my magic lowers my mood whether I take damage or not. A beer and a good rest in in the inn always fixes it right up.
Magic cost mood to cast

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Here's 0.4.9.2. Just fixes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you enjoy this game (and can spare the cash) please support eccma417 on his or !

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
hello guys i have some question

I play like a mercenary. I didn't play any sex events at all.
All 3 main cities' quests have been completed. The main city is left with the quest Milo wants to kill Adam.
I saw in the guide you should spare Adam. Because Adam was a nice guy, so I didn't do this quest.
Now I wonder if I want to continue the story Where can I go next?
I must kill adam to continue the story or have to go for a walk on the fish island after this period
You can go the dark path with Milo quest just to see what happens and get a certain CG scene. Then reload and do the "right" thing.
Have you done the rabbit and orc HQ caves? Don't forget about the dragon slayer farm.. And Have you been to hope inn south of Sybaris?
-*fixed, NoerMobHouse: fixed event looped when get captured.(caused by 0491)
-*fixed, SaintMonastery: error when trigger the guards.
-*fixed, Quest MRefugeeCampFindChild: most times, Tommy didnt spawn because failed logic design.
Those three messed it up for me. Great fixes by 417...

0.4.9.4 landed: Latest LonaRPG.Beta_ENG merged translation

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
seem like v0.4.9.0 very unstable wonder why it introduce many new bugs that the previous version doesnt have

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
it is v4.5 save
Eccma posted this in the release of 0.4.8.0:
eccma417 said:
prev save support: make sure no one fighting in ur save > load it > reset map.
Now as to how to reset the map, I'm not sure.

EDIT: Interestingly, in 0.4.9.4 on the title screen in the bottom right it shows 0.4.9.9, practically telling us this is the last build before 0.5.0 barring any more gamebreaking bugs.

Last edited:

Kiriel

Aug 30, 2017
Just downloaded the game. Got a problem.

I start the game, game says Z trigger for continue, but skips dialogue. Then, when it shows the movement arrows, I can't do anything. What do?

Edit: Nevermind. Figured it out.

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Just downloaded the game. Got a problem.

I start the game, game says Z trigger for continue, but skips dialogue. Then, when it shows the movement arrows, I can't do anything. What do?

Edit: Nevermind. Figured it out.
Can you tell me how you fixed it, I have met many people with the same problem before.

Aizeen

Sep 19, 2017
which of the piercings causes everyone in the inn to start attacking me, I didn't do anything and after getting the piercings they start attacking, I removed the middle and back that the slaves wear, it didn't help

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
which of the piercings causes everyone in the inn to start attacking me, I didn't do anything and after getting the piercings they start attacking, I removed the middle and back that the slaves wear, it didn't help
Its your weak stat that determined if people will randomly attack u so any piercing that increase weak will make people attack u once it high enough i think about 70 or above points, i like Lona piercing look tho so i just remove those lines in the game text file.

Sayathing

Nov 27, 2020
Hello sorry for the bump, I would like to ask how to play in English? I found the English folder I deleted all the other language folders (moved them) but it says words like "menu: start" or is that normal?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Hello sorry for the bump, I would like to ask how to play in English? I found the English folder I deleted all the other language folders (moved them) but it says words like "menu: start" or is that normal?
You don't have to delete the other folders. In fact, it's advised that you don't.
Look for the Game.ini file and open it in any text editor (such as Notepad++) and under the [LonaRPG] section, there should be a Language=. It probably reads as Language=CHT so change it to read Language=ENG and the game should now boot in English.

Reactions: Sayathing
4.10 star(s) 181 Votes