Moondough

Sep 11, 2017
Yes? Don't let your stamina run out, use potions or herbs if necessary.
Even dark souls allows you to regain stamina. There ought to be a way to regain your stamina that doesn't require you to chug potions/eat herbs & food as if it was Skyrim.
It should probably just leave you vulnerable for a while instead of indefinitely, and as for the capturing sequence when you run out of stamina and "rest" to the next day/night, in where you get captured. Have HP handle that for you where the ones that kill you. kill you. And the ones that capture you. Capture you.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Oh, I found a bug. if she get force blowjob by solo enemy she will lose her vrigin
also I kill my employer...

Last edited:

moogles

Mar 7, 2018
Interesting game... I recall a game with similar graphics some time ago... but it was like a thief girl sneaking into some place I think.

Also I found a fun glitch like thing. If you smack someone and let said person chase you around, others will start attacking the person chasing you.

So for example, if you slap someone in the bar and run away quickly... people in the bar will gang up on him, and then others start attacking, and it turns into a bloodbath. a nice way to sprint around and collect drops. Sadly no exp though from the mass killings...

Oh and the "girl and her butler?" don't respawn if killed...

Reactions: Blake639

scatfetish

May 17, 2018
Hello everyone,

i find the game very interesting, but unfortunately i always don't get far, because i get captured or killed.
Am I doing something wrong? I would like to see more of the game.
But I will keep watching it.

thanks

moogles

Mar 7, 2018
The game's got non-essential NPCs. If they die they're gone forever. Just like in real life.
The funny thing is, when looking through the files. The female knight apparently has some 'scenes" at some point in the game, where as the rest of the bar people aren't used for anything besides recruiting (and some just to barter with). The female knight and her butler can die permanently, but the random people in the bar will revive... ;/

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Just in case anyone is wounder, F1 is disabled in this, and any changes to try and rebind keys, mess with res, etc.
That aren't already in the options, will get over ridden by his scripts, this is done because the Dev hates you. (More or less what I got out of him on discord)

Reactions: maxidave

Doragor

Sep 9, 2018
Been digging the cg files, seems like you can get infested by belly parasites while pregnant and have a miscarriage.

That's brutal.

Deleted member #2204703

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Just in case anyone is wounder, F1 is disabled in this, and any changes to try and rebind keys, mess with res, etc.
That aren't already in the options, will get over ridden by his scripts, this is done because the Dev hates you. (More or less what I got out of him on discord)
AutoHotkey.ahk
#NoEnv
SendMode Input
#If WinActive("ahk_exe Game.exe") ;Only allows the script to work when the game is active.
Pause::suspend
w::Up
a::Left
d::Right
s::Down
;confirm
c::z
;ability hotkeys, qerf 1234 space
q::a
e::s
r::d
1::q
2::w
3::e
4::r

moogles

Mar 7, 2018
Been digging the cg files, seems like you can get infested by belly parasites while pregnant and have a miscarriage.

That's brutal.
Theirs parasites in the lower section of the... crystal mines? Far east of town. You need to get "captured" and forced to work in the mines to get in... and then wonder the dark cave toward the south area past the crazy miners. Lots of... parasite things down there that will try to kill you.

Fabrentis

May 11, 2018
Theirs parasites in the lower section of the... crystal mines? Far east of town. You need to get "captured" and forced to work in the mines to get in... and then wonder the dark cave toward the south area past the crazy miners. Lots of... parasite things down there that will try to kill you.
Or just take contract from the guild (the one were you need to clear the mine from monsters).
As far i can see there are 2 kind of parasites: 1 in the bowel and 1 in the urethra; if not treated they bring 2 type of"seedbed" debuf (bladder and bowel)...
Anyway i can't remove the seedbed bowel's malus from the doctor, am i missing something?

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Hey, important note for anyone playing this:

The 'Hardcore' setting means "Super difficult to play" not "Sexy fun times"!

I made this mistake, lol.

Anyway i can't remove the seedbed bowel's malus from the doctor, am i missing something?
Does the herb from the herb seller in the market not work?

Reactions: maxidave

Fabrentis

May 11, 2018
Hey, important note for anyone playing this:

The 'Hardcore' setting means "Super difficult to play" not "Sexy fun times"!

I made this mistake, lol.

Does the herb from the herb seller in the market not work?
nope, erbs remove 1 parasite from a bodypart (max stac5); lotion from doctor remove them completly but... seedbed is different (i think it appear after 5th stac), there isn't medicine for it, only treatment.

May 20, 2017
Wow a very unique game. (Spoilers after this point) This is the only game I played where you might be forced to whore yourself out due to how hard it is for money to come by. It's also the only game I played where working as a prostitute may get you to lose more money than you earn. To work in the redlight district you need a license for 1500 credits and then 750 credits every day as protection money, and it was only after I started working when I realised it's impossible to ever repay that with the money I earn. I was also subjected to constant beating while working there (they seem to beat you for no reason at all? even after I performed work in the blowjob booth. not sure if bug). I ended up escaping and spending everything I earned and more just to treat my injuries.

One thing I really don't like about this game is the stamina system though. One sex encounter (or 3-4 blowjobs) drains most of your stamina and the heroine would have to sleep. The game seems to want to go down a path of realism but the stamina system is anything but realistic.

Also here's how you get unlimited food: I was working the waitress job in the tavern when some customers began to grope me and then attempted to rape me. The landlady then jumped over the bar and started hacking at those customers. A fight broke out and eventually the landlady was killed. Her husband then took over the tavern, and he sells all the soups for 10 credits only. You can no longer work in the tavern but the good news is you'll never starve again and you should be able to hire a couple mercenaries with you at all time. No idea how to earn 20 gold coins though.

Vuongs

Aug 24, 2017
Is it possible to escape from goblin's cave?
I got caught by goblin in a random encounter and Lona become Orkind's breeding sow. I try very hard to keep her alive with all those rapes and beatings up until she level 20 and has enough stat to hide from goblin.
I found 2 way out which is an entrance at the middle and a ladder at the left side. But they both lead to a really dark cavern, can only see 1 title around Lona with level 10 scoutcraft. The worst is that dark cavern is full of traps that cause a lots of HP dmg and even some goblin hiding in darkness make it really impossible to escape.

4.10 star(s) 181 Votes