4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EntityGames

Feb 19, 2021
Hahaha you guys are cracking me up. Love the feedback!

Hi, I'm one of the developers of the game. We're well aware that everything is quite unpolished at the moment and this is not considered an official release, but really just a demo of what we're striving to achieve :) We're working very hard on this game and you can rest assured that we will provide new content on a continuous basis (every 2-3 weeks).

This is the tag line for the game:
Coming to the vibrant city of London for a year abroad, a young college student faces steep challenges as he slowly discovers that things may not be as rosy as they seem at first. Facing rejection and despair the protagonist is inadvertently pulled into the criminal underworld by his cousin Vinny and things start to get messy...
This is our project description:
The game is called London Vibes and is a 'coming of age' visual novel where your decisions matter! Not only do your dialogue choices impact the story flow and individual relationships, but they can often lead to completely different paths, resulting in different and sometimes mutually exclusive scenes.

Inspired by movies such as Snatch, The Big Lebowski, Wolf of Wallstreet and the series Archer, our story is a bit darker and filled with references and comedic moments. The game will be released in chapters, which are ultimately connected, but it maintains a very open-world ended feeling as there will be numerous side-quests/girls (think Summertime Saga). We strive for more realism in our stories and the player will have to work a bit harder than in other games to get some lewd action. Instead of mini-games we opted for a point & click adventure-type gameplay and focus heavily on choices, providing a more immersive experience where you have the chance to shape the personality of the character and the type of story that will unfold.

We are an experienced development team (having worked on both 2d and 3d games) including a published author and a highly skilled & dedicated artist. We are also being advised by a feature film screen writer and strive to create a captivating story that goes beyond the simple premise of getting laid.

We endeavor to deliver only highest quality and take this project very seriously!

The game will be available on Windows, Linux, Mac, Android and iOS. We cover English, German and Spanish as initial languages in the release of Chapter 1. We will also cover any kink/fetish as long as it's legal on Patreon - there are no restrictions.

Join us on discord! Your input is very valuable to us and you will have the chance to significantly shape the game as we develop it. We are very open to feedback and suggestions.
To answer some of the questions that came up:
  1. All of us lived in London for 10y+ and one person in the team still lives there
  2. I agree this doesn't look like any London airport anymore, but this was actually based on Heathrow airport at terminal 2. We took some creative liberty to make it look nicer because we all know Heathrow sucks lol
  3. The footage in the bus was captured from a bus window on the top level on a trip from Westminster to Oxford Circus
  4. Yes, you will be able to change the name of the protagonist - it's just not the priority for us at the moment. We will add this feature over the next 3-4 weeks.
  5. You don't get stabbed (as of now) but you do get robbed (will be released in 2 weeks), for a more London-like experience!
  6. The bus will have more people haha, we'll add them over the next week
Thanks for checking out our game guys, we really appreciate your support! <3

Last edited:

EntityGames

Feb 19, 2021
Dev makes all the wrong answers too tempting, but gives no pay off for selecting them, hope that changes.
Yup, we're massively reworking the dialogue right now. It will be significantly better + less chance to fail on tempting selections. We will release a new version in ~10 days that includes these changes. Thanks for the feedback! (though would be better in discord) :)

Also we added titties as partial reward

EntityGames

Feb 19, 2021
Hi guys,

as promised we released v0.0.22 for Windows yesterday:

Change log:
- Significantly reworked the dialogues to provide a more entertaining experience
- Significantly reworked the expressions to be more in line with the context
- Bus scene is now over 1000 lines of screen play (dialogues, choices, expressions)
- Reduced the "burn factor" in bus scene + added 1 free do-over in case you screw up
- Added Poppy flashing titties as half-time reward in bus scene
- Added new character: Olivia
- Added Olivias townhouse (outside, hallway, kitchen, upstairs, bathroom, and protagonist room) for both day & night
- Added many lines of new dialogue
- Added bathroom nude/masturbation scene
- Added phone
- Added phone app: Messaging
- Added phone app: Pictures
- Added nudes on phone for Olivia
- Added fast-forwarding of all dialogues and pauses by pressing CTRL
- Added global dialogue speed options (increase by pressing plus or decrease by pressing minus)

New NSFW:
- 3x nudes on phone, bathroom masturbation scene, titties in bus

Next up:
- Vinny's apartment
- Loading and Saving
- Settings

Oct 8, 2019
I was curious about this when it popped up before but I tend to skip demos. Can someone who has played this update give a suggestion to try it wait with this update?

monopz

Jul 31, 2017
So far most comments seem to be related to it's realistic depiction of London, British people making sure this game is 100% realistic.

I also think this game has great art, some of the best 2D art I have seen for a game like this, I probably will wait until it's had a bit more content added though.

Last edited:

LostOne84

Mar 19, 2019
Hopefully there will be tons of MILFs in this one. I don't have much time now, but I'll try it in the next week. I love the setting and the art btw (and DEV attitude too xD). Good luck!!

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Looks promising. My thoughts...

Any chance that you'd consider making the MC taller? I find it kinda weird that the majority of protagonists in these types of games are = or shorter than the women around them.

Hope you create a good variety of women but keep the amount manageable. Fewer high-quality characters > more characters.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Okar

Aug 30, 2017
Sorry, but I can't run this game. it said that the VCRUNTIME140_1.dll is not found

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote